🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS

SAT scores don't mean anything boy. There are 200 million plus whites and 46 million blacks. When you compile an average score and you have 1 million test takers in one group and the other group has 200,000, the average of the group with 1 million is going to be higher because there are more taking the tests. You might actually want to go look up the numbers of food stamp recipients and section 8 or low income housing numbers before you talk your dumb ass racist drivel white boy. The reality here is that we treat you whites better than you deserve to be treated. For what you have done us be damn lucky here hasn't been a lot of blacks who have decided to kill 1-200 whites at a time by sniper fire or bombings. Now shut the fuck up with your dumb ass racist drivel.

Size of a test group has nothing to do with the average SAT score. You are so f-ing stupid, racist.

Speaking of food stamps and section 8 housing, blacks are vastly over-represented. And, a very large potion of whites receiving this kind of welfare are women with black kids.

It probably stinks as much as the remake of "Wild Wild West" with Will Smith (It won the Rotten Tomatoes and Golden Raspberry awards).

Probably also stinks as bad as "Dr. Dolittle" with Eddie Murphy as well. That movie really stunk. As well as "Hamilton", "Steel Magnolias" with an all-black cast, "The Honeymooners" with the black cast, and every other Hollywood remake where they substituted a black person for the original white one..."

The Black Panther was not originally a white guy.

I just cannot catch a break with my boycotting.

I quit watching the NFL because they wouldn't do anything about the cheating Patriots one year before Colin Kapershit started his nonsense so any boycott from me there is moot, I quit drinking at Starbucks because they burn the coffee and I did that right before their idiot owner showed his liberal ass so boycotting them for that is also moot, and now.....I stopped watching Superhero Movies a few years ago because I'm sick of them, so if I chose not to see Black Panther because it lectures me....well, I wouldn't have gone anyway. Ugh!

Note I didn’t say boycott, since I intend to see the movie. But the critics are claiming it is the best marvel movie yet and I find that hard to believe. I think the critics are too afraid to say one word bad because of the SJW wrath

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Really? Throughout the history of superhero movies, every single character has been white, and non whites as well as whites bought the comic books and saw the movies.

Superman stood for "Truth, Justice and the American Way".

Interesting that he was also white, even though he was from another galaxy that had a red sun.

He could have been any color except white.....but he was modeled after the image of the majority of America......just like every other superhero in the history of DC and Marvel comics. You're a loon.

Superman was never played from a white pride angle. That you would compare the militantly racist Black Panther movie to the Super Man franchise just shows that you have a boring, sub-par IQ.

Wait, the Black Panther movie which has not been released yet is "militantly racist"? And you know this how?

Really? Throughout the history of superhero movies, every single character has been white, and non whites as well as whites bought the comic books and saw the movies.

Superman stood for "Truth, Justice and the American Way".

Interesting that he was also white, even though he was from another galaxy that had a red sun.

He could have been any color except white.....but he was modeled after the image of the majority of America......just like every other superhero in the history of DC and Marvel comics. You're a loon.

Superman was never played from a white pride angle. That you would compare the militantly racist Black Panther movie to the Super Man franchise just shows that you have a boring, sub-par IQ.

Please. The fact that a superhero from a distant galaxy would be white by default and would be synonymous with "Truth, Justice and the American Way" is without a doubt a thinly veiled "white pride" statement.

That you would fail to see that speaks volumes about your stupidity.

Or, you know, white creators in a majority white country might simply have been making a character they and their audience could more easily relate to, while also showing national, rather than racial, pride. :dunno:

It's possible that Superman had a "white pride" element to his creation, but it is far from "without a doubt."

I just cannot catch a break with my boycotting.

I quit watching the NFL because they wouldn't do anything about the cheating Patriots one year before Colin Kapershit started his nonsense so any boycott from me there is moot, I quit drinking at Starbucks because they burn the coffee and I did that right before their idiot owner showed his liberal ass so boycotting them for that is also moot, and now.....I stopped watching Superhero Movies a few years ago because I'm sick of them, so if I chose not to see Black Panther because it lectures me....well, I wouldn't have gone anyway. Ugh!

Note I didn’t say boycott, since I intend to see the movie. But the critics are claiming it is the best marvel movie yet and I find that hard to believe. I think the critics are too afraid to say one word bad because of the SJW wrath

Why do you find it hard to believe this is the best Marvel movie yet? What about the trailers or that you've read about the movie makes you doubt this could be the best Marvel movie to date?

Whether it is or is not, how could you know either way before the movie has been released?

Which black super heroes that were originally white are you talking about, specifically? :popcorn:

Really, you have doubt that the ape race of racists and thieves has stolen white super heroes?

Every black god in the Thor movies, as the Norse had no black gods.

Here's something else to get you started: African American Heroes Who Replaced White Ones

The gods in the Thor movies don't exactly count as superheroes. Thor is a superhero, the rest of side characters.

Your linked site lists Mary Jane, who is clearly not a superhero. It lists Sam Wilson, who was never white, but instead took on the mantle of Captain America. Steve Rodgers, the original Captain America, is still white. Steel was never Superman, he was one of multiple characters who tried to take over for Superman after Superman was killed in the comics. Miles Morales is a Spider-Man from an alternate reality, he did not replace Peter Parker. The black Nick Fury is also an alternate reality character in the comics. I'll grant that the character was changed in the movies. John Stewart is simply another Green Lantern, Hal Jordan is still white. Rhodey is not Iron Man and never was. I don't know much about Dr. Mid-Nite, but apparently it was yet another case of a character taking over after the death of another character, and in this case, the black woman who took over was subsequently replaced by a white man. Bill Foster was another character who made use of Pym particles, and actually used a different name, Black Goliath. I won't bother with the rest, you get the idea.

Comic book characters retire, die, turn evil, etc. and are replaced all the time. They are not stealing anything. There are currently 2 Wolverines, for example: Laura Kinney and an alternate reality Logan. Neither of them is the original Logan, neither of them is portrayed as the original Logan.

If you think that, when a character's title is taken over by someone else, or an alternate reality version of a character is introduced, it must be someone of the same race.....well, that's your own issue. :dunno:

The gods in the Thor movies don't exactly count as superheroes. Thor is a superhero, the rest of side characters.

You're nitpicking. How many whites among the elite are in the Black Panther black supremacist fantasy movie?

None of your objections to the list I link would accepted if the other way around. All Hell would break lose if someone produced a white Black Panther or Blade, even if not meant to be the original Black Panther or blade

You're nitpicking. How many whites among the elite are in the Black Panther black supremacist fantasy movie?

None of your objections to the list I link would accepted if the other way around. All Hell would break lose if someone produced a white Black Panther or Blade, even if not meant to be the original Black Panther or blade

Those are terrible examples. Black Panther is the protector of an African nation which is almost entirely black. Blade is the name of a character, not a title.

Also, considering how few black super heroes there are, replacing one with a white character would be a different dynamic. If there are 500 white super heroes, and 50 black superheroes, making a black hero white is a much bigger change. (obviously I'm making those numbers up, and ignoring other races)

I don't doubt that Marvel and DC execs have pushed race or gender changes in hopes that being PC will widen their audience. I also am more than willing to admit that changing from a minority character to a majority one is far less likely. However, there are some good reasons for that, in particular the far larger number of major white, male super heroes compared to female or minority super heroes.

What makes Black Panther a supremacist movie? Because it is a technologically advanced majority-black nation? Because the cast is primarily black? Go look at the cast of the first Captain America movie. Guess what you'll find? Mostly white actors. Look at the cast of Black Panther, what do you find? Mostly black actors. In each case, there are some actors of other races involved, some in important roles. I haven't seen Black Panther, obviously, so I can't say how important any non-black characters might be, but from the trailers, there seems to be 2 that could play at least secondary roles: Martin Freeman as Everett Ross and Andy Serkis as Ulysses Klaue. In fact, they both figure fairly prominently in the first trailer for the movie.

You are protesting a movie about a primarily black nation having a primarily black cast. It's pretty silly.

What makes Black Panther a supremacist movie? Because it is a technologically advanced majority-black nation? Because the cast is primarily black? Go look at the cast of the first Captain America movie. Guess what you'll find? Mostly white actors. Look at the cast of Black Panther, what do you find? Mostly black actors. In each case, there are some actors of other races involved, some in important roles. I haven't seen Black Panther, obviously, so I can't say how important any non-black characters might be, but from the trailers, there seems to be 2 that could play at least secondary roles: Martin Freeman as Everett Ross and Andy Serkis as Ulysses Klaue. In fact, they both figure fairly prominently in the first trailer for the movie.

You are protesting a movie about a primarily black nation having a primarily black cast. It's pretty silly.

Maybe I can dismiss your statements as native. And, even though I haven't seen the movie, the message is clear and deliberate. Blacks, unoppressed by whites, are more advanced than whites.

Maybe I can dismiss your statements as native. And, even though I haven't seen the movie, the message is clear and deliberate. Blacks, unoppressed by whites, are more advanced than whites.

Maybe that message is clear to you, but I doubt the same is true for the majority of people. Of course, since you've made it clear you consider blacks inferior, it's not surprising.

Black Panther has had its first bad review and people aren't happy | Metro News

I was right. The brave critic who grave a negative review is being savaged on social media. I honestly think critics were afraid to give a bad review

It's a racial supremacist black-pride movie with the premise that blacks, when not oppressed by whites, are more advanced than whites. In spite of being openly racist, even that one bad review dare not call the movie racist, else he'd be looking for a job at McDonald's.

Black Panther has had its first bad review and people aren't happy | Metro News

I was right. The brave critic who grave a negative review is being savaged on social media. I honestly think critics were afraid to give a bad review

It's a racial supremacist black-pride movie with the premise that blacks, when not oppressed by whites, are more advanced than whites. In spite of being openly racist, even that one bad review dare not call the movie racist, else he'd be looking for a job at McDonald's.
No it is not it is a direct extrapolation of the comic which has been around since 1966. Nothing in it has anything to do with racial anything. It is about a black Superhero ( fiction) from a black Country with super advanced tech ( another fantasy) that appeals to kids and adults that enjoy super hero comics and movies. I doubt Stan Lee is a black supremacist since he created the comic in 1966.

Forum List

Back