🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS

They didn't do it to artificially boost the ratings. It is the rare critic brave enough to be honest. Who would dare criticize an all black movie? That's racism on its face.

:lol:

Oh, so you think they're using the old how conservative radio hosts' books all become bestsellers ploy?
You do realize that you were lied to about that, right?

Nope. I've seen it in action. How do you think I got all of Glenn Beck's books? Do you think I paid for them?

I even have the business card of a "book launderer" who manipulates bestseller lists for a living.
Nobody has bought a Glenn Beck book since 2010.

He is a Zionist kook who destroyed a great gig at Fox with his “2nd Holocaust” nonsense.

Yes, I know you guys have a habit of throwing those not racist enough under the bus. Blah blah blah.
While you guys suck racists’ dicks...as long as they aren’t white of course.

Several people did that for Star Wars too. Bought out theatres and gave the tickets to friends,family and co workers.

They didn't do it to artificially boost the ratings. It is the rare critic brave enough to be honest. Who would dare criticize an all black movie? That's racism on its face.

It is NOT an "All Black Movie". In fact the creator of the character, Stan Lee is in the film himself.

Black Panther (2018) - Cast - IMDb
He is in EVERY Marvel movie, dumbass.

I know that, you ignorant swine. My point to the other poster was that he is WHITE, therefore it is NOT an "ALL BLACK movie.

Try to keep up.

ALL major characters are black. It is an all black movie. There might be a minor walk on by a white person, possible to satisfy the brainless like yourself who can suck your own dick and say "See it's DivErSity!"

Alfred Hitchcock and Stephen King are both in all their movies. This doesn't make them stars and they will never get an oscar for a walk on. Do try to keep up. Your nose is being rubbed in black pubic hair and you love it.
Look you retard the comic is about a black person in a black country. Of course the major characters are black. God you are dumb.

I wasn't addressing you. I've already surpassed my daily quota of talking to the ignorant people in this forum.

It's always amusing when a dumb ape calls people ignunt. This racist black movie is a black supremacist wet dream, like when Nation of Islam apes fantasize about sharply dressed black Africans having high tech societies, including space travel, before the white man came and oppressed them by building schools and hospitals.

I wasn't addressing you. I've already surpassed my daily quota of talking to the ignorant people in this forum.

It's always amusing when a dumb ape calls people ignunt. This racist black movie is a black supremacist wet dream, like when Nation of Islam apes fantasize about sharply dressed black Africans having high tech societies, including space travel, before the white man came and oppressed them by building schools and hospitals.

You could be a teacher, you could be a hiring manager or CEO, you could be a judge, you could be a police officer, you could be a loan officer, etc, etc. A person like you would never treat a black person that came before you equally as a white person. This forum is full of people with views like this and thousands of other forums are filled with views of people who think like you all over this nation. They also could be in positions of power and authority and they also would not treat blacks in such a way that equal opportunity is real.

Assume for a minute that blacks really are not inferior. Now tally the millions of racist views of blacks held by white people in position of power and authority. Such would perfectly explain why blacks lag whites in this society. Beliefs have consequence.

You could be a teacher, you could be a hiring manager or CEO, you could be a judge, you could be a police officer, you could be a loan officer, etc, etc. A person like you would never treat a black person that came before you equally as a white person. This forum is full of people with views like this and thousands of other forums are filled with views of people who think like you all over this nation. They also could be in positions of power and authority and they also would not treat blacks in such a way that equal opportunity is real.

Assume for a minute that blacks really are not inferior. Now tally the millions of racist views of blacks held by white people in position of power and authority. Such would perfectly explain why blacks lag whites in this society. Beliefs have consequence.

I, like everyone, treat blacks better than they deserve. Usually, blacks are treated better than white people because blacks treat other blacks better than whites and whites tend to treat blacks better for fear of looking racist. The only racism blacks face is in the imagination of libtards.

Assume for a minute that blacks really are not inferior? That's a delusional assumption our society has been running on for the last 60 years. But, everyone knows blacks are inferior, that's why libtards yell racism when blacks are treated as equals to whites, rather than treated as inferiors and given preferences to compensate for their spoiled child-like abilities and behavior.

This Black Panther movie is a fantasy about blacks not being inferior.

I, like everyone, treat blacks better than they deserve. Usually, blacks are treated better than white people because blacks treat other blacks better than whites and whites tend to treat blacks better for fear of looking racist. The only racism blacks face is in the imagination of libtards.

Assume for a minute that blacks really are not inferior? That's a delusional assumption our society has been running on for the last 60 years. But, everyone knows blacks are inferior, that's why libtards yell racism when blacks are treated as equals to whites, rather than treated as inferiors and given preferences to compensate for their spoiled child-like abilities and behavior.

Like I said.....your views in the hands of power and authority create racial inequality, all other things being equal.

Like I said.....your views in the hands of power and authority create racial inequality, all other things being equal.

Blacks are intellectually and aesthetically inferior to whites. That's reality. Nature, not people like me, creates racial inequality. Even people like me treat blacks better than they deserve.

When a negro comes before me, I know with high probability that he lives on government money, has bastard children, bad debts, hates Trump, etc. Yet, I pretend that he is just the same as any white person coming before me.

How do people like me in power create racial inequality. Black SAT scores shows blacks to be marginally literate, and they score far below whites. How am I to blame? We spend more money on black education than white. White taxpayers make sure that black children are raised in warm homes with plenty of food. How am I to blame?

The only people here claiming racism are you stupid ass whites.

I don't give a damn about no steekin comic. I have read white America for 56 years soon to be 57 and like AKIP SAYS It ain't science fiction
You are a racist and do your race no favors with your ignorant rants.

Nah. I'm no racist. But you are. I do my race a great favor in calling out your racism.
I a not racist but you keep proving you are with every post.

Sure you aren't. But you male me one based on what? I am not here claiming black supremacy. So hen where's the racism? Because pointing out racism posted by whites is not racism.
Pointing out racism against whites by blacks isn't racism either. Further dumb ass I have made no post attacking anything to do with the movie and have attacked the people have, you are so blinded by racism you attack those that are applaud by it to JUST because they are white that is the definition of racism dumb ass.

If you could actually do that you would be right. Get it right. Racism is the belief that your race is superior. Not what you say. .From the OP on this thread has been about how inferior this movie is by whites who have made claims about black people along with dissing a movie most have not seen.

Blacks are intellectually and aesthetically inferior to whites. That's reality. Nature, not people like me, creates racial inequality. Even people like me treat blacks better than they deserve.

When a negro comes before me, I know with high probability that he lives on government money, has bastard children, bad debts, hates Trump, etc. Yet, I pretend that he is just the same as any white person coming before me.

How do people like me in power create racial inequality. Black SAT scores shows blacks to be marginally literate, and they score far below whites. How am I to blame? We spend more money on black education than white. White taxpayers make sure that black children are raised in warm homes with plenty of food. How am I to blame?

You are talking stupid.

It is NOT an "All Black Movie". In fact the creator of the character, Stan Lee is in the film himself.

Black Panther (2018) - Cast - IMDb
He is in EVERY Marvel movie, dumbass.

I know that, you ignorant swine. My point to the other poster was that he is WHITE, therefore it is NOT an "ALL BLACK movie.

Try to keep up.

ALL major characters are black. It is an all black movie. There might be a minor walk on by a white person, possible to satisfy the brainless like yourself who can suck your own dick and say "See it's DivErSity!"

Alfred Hitchcock and Stephen King are both in all their movies. This doesn't make them stars and they will never get an oscar for a walk on. Do try to keep up. Your nose is being rubbed in black pubic hair and you love it.
Look you retard the comic is about a black person in a black country. Of course the major characters are black. God you are dumb.
Of course it's a black movie. God you are dumb.

The white man invents a game blacks enter the game and dominate it. If whites were so intellectually superior, they would dominate these games

SAT scores don't mean anything boy. There are 200 million plus whites and 46 million blacks. When you compile an average score and you have 1 million test takers in one group and the other group has 200,000, the average of the group with 1 million is going to be higher because there are more taking the tests. You might actually want to go look up the numbers of food stamp recipients and section 8 or low income housing numbers before you talk your dumb ass racist drivel white boy. The reality here is that we treat you whites better than you deserve to be treated. For what you have done us be damn lucky here hasn't been a lot of blacks who have decided to kill 1-200 whites at a time by sniper fire or bombings. Now shut the fuck up with your dumb ass racist drivel.

Thing Is, We’re Supposed To BELIEVE This BLACK PANTHER Black Power Fantasy | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform
africa-768x443.jpg

You are not to blame. Misinformed ignorance and stupidity in most cases is taught. I am thankful that you are an innocuous bottom feeder on the Jnternet.

Your "amusement" is nothing more than demoralized paranoia, you dumbass pink mutant.

Your obvious insecurity over a black comic book superhero is what's really "amusing".

I seriously doubt that this person has the mental acuity to be in any of the occupations that you listed.

Your "amusement" is nothing more than demoralized paranoia, you dumbass pink mutant.

Your obvious insecurity over a black comic book superhero is what's really "amusing".

You shit-for-brains-and-skin racist, I don't even know how it's possible to be insecure over a fantasy movie. The real insecurity is yours that you have need of fantasy movies like this to affirm your value as a human being.

You shit-for-brains-and-skin racist, I don't even know how it's possible to be insecure over a fantasy movie. The real insecurity is yours that you have need of fantasy movies like this to affirm your value as a human being.

Lol. I'm the racist now? I never stated YOU to be inferior because of your race, you lice ridden, pink mutant. I only cite your lack of intelligence as the reason for your inferiority. As for the the movie, it is only entertainment to me. You are the one having a cave monkey spasm over it. Too funny!

Now, fuck off. I'm done with you.

You are not to blame. Misinformed ignorance and stupidity in most cases is taught. I am thankful that you are an innocuous bottom feeder on the Jnternet.

Unlike most blacks, I don't live on welfare or disability (I swear, there are so many blacks over prime breeding/welfare age on disability, that melanin must be a slow-acting disabling toxin). I have a real job and I don't make a living by bottom feeding on the Internet. Laughing at ape ape who thinks he's human is just recreation. But, as I pointed out many times before, I don't racially discriminate and have no desire to discriminate, so no harm to you and your kind, not that I could discriminate against the unqualified.

Forum List

Back