🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS

I went to see this movie over the weekend. If black people, particularly the young, were able to see images like this of black people as much as whites see images of themselves like this......it would be a game changer for black achievement. I truly believe that. There was nothing spectacular about the movie other than we do not get to see blacks portrayed this way.....hardly ever. True, they will show one or two blacks in the context of white society and doing great things....but to show a black society doing great things.....is unprecedented almost.

I went to see this movie over the weekend. If black people, particularly the young, were able to see images like this of black people as much as whites see images of themselves like this......it would be a game changer for black achievement. I truly believe that. There was nothing spectacular about the movie other than we do not get to see blacks portrayed this way.....hardly ever. True, they will show one or two blacks in the context of white society and doing great things....but to show a black society doing great things.....is unprecedented almost.
sure--they will do better at school and stop shooting each other at much higher rates
why didn't someone think of this before???? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brilliant---change the culture with a movie--that sure will work---not $$$$/affirmative action/school quotas/etc
:rolleyes-41:

Sidney Poitier had some good rolls and I really liked him
Billy Dee Williams was great in Brian's Song...he was also in Empire Strikes Back

Billy Dee Williams was great in Brian's Song...he was also in Empire Strikes Back

When I need a racist opinion.....I will sure to keep you in mind.

A record 192 million dollars tells harmonica that no one gives a fuck what he thinks. We just saw a white kid kill 17 other whites, and Harmonica comes up with this silly bullshit. Fuck him.

When I need a racist opinion.....I will sure to keep you in mind.
if anything, it will reinforce the black's hatred of whites

Whites like you do that, not this movie.

Black apes have never built a great society. The movie is complete fiction, racial supremacist fiction.

It's also not on the agenda of most blacks and all libtard leaders to show blacks as anything but measurable animals. The goal is to blame whites to get loot for allegedly oppressing blacks, rather than admit this is the natural condition of the negro. The movie shows a great black society, greater than any white society, under the caveat that the country has never been oppressed by whites.

Anyone here is free to answer: How are blacks oppressed by whites when white taxpayers provide all black kids with expensive educations, warm homes, and full stomachs?

Black apes have never built a great society. The movie is complete fiction, racial supremacist fiction.

It's also not on the agenda of most blacks and all libtard leaders to show blacks as anything but measurable animals. The goal is to blame whites to get loot for allegedly oppressing blacks, rather than admit this is the natural condition of the negro. The movie shows a great black society, greater than any white society, under the caveat that the country has never been oppressed by whites.

Anyone here is free to answer: How are blacks oppressed by whites when white taxpayers provide all black kids with expensive educations, warm homes, and full stomachs?
Black apes? Arent you guys the ones that genetically attract hair lice?

Blacks built the first civilizations and had to teach you whites to stop eating each other and to take baths. What made you think only whites pay taxes? Why are so many whites using my tax dollars while sitting their lazy asses on welfare?
Name one ancient black empire that was great.

Blacks built the first civilizations and had to teach you whites to stop eating each other and to take baths. What made you think only whites pay taxes? Why are so many whites using my tax dollars while sitting their lazy asses on welfare?
The Nubians, Egyptians, and Sumerians for starters. There were many others as well. The thing you should focus on is why you silly monkeys had to be taught civilization twice by Blacks and why we had to provide you with your own alphabet?

No. You white boys cant impoverish me monkey. I asked why are so many of you hair lice attracting monkeys on welfare using my tax dollars? Didnt you get an education so you could read properly?

I'm very certain that most blacks live in government checks. And, those who don't are just filling quotas. I don't think you're producing anything for poor whites to take. But, without whites, well, just look at any black society... ugly!

The Nubians, Egyptians, and Sumerians for starters. There were many others as well. The thing you should focus on is why you silly monkeys had to be taught civilization twice by Blacks and why we had to provide you with your own alphabet?
Egypt was Arab numbnuts.As for the other 2 sumerians were not black and nubians never were an advanced civilization.

No. You white boys cant impoverish me monkey. I asked why are so many of you hair lice attracting monkeys on welfare using my tax dollars? Didnt you get an education so you could read properly?

I'm very certain that most blacks live in government checks. And, those who don't are just filling quotas. I don't think you're producing anything for poor whites to take. But, without whites, well, just look at any black society... ugly!
I'm certain you smell like a wet dog but again you seem to have trouble answering my question. Since whites such as yourself are the vast majority of welfare recipients I again ask why are you lazy monkeys wasting my tax dollars?
Percentage wise you lose as usual.

Egypt was Arab numbnuts.As for the other 2 sumerians were not black and nubians never were an advanced civilization.
Nope Arabs first of all were Black until they were mixed. Sumerians were Black as well and even called themselves Black. Yes the Nubians were an advanced civilization and even ruled Egypt for a lot of its history during its most advanced times. Not really going to argue with lice attracting monkeys about that though. Now explain to me why Blacks had to provide you cave people with an alphabet?
Be very specific and name for us any black culture history country that amounts to anything now or in the lase 2000 years.

Yes, the ancient Egyptians were black. We know this from their paintings of people with light skin, straight hair, and narrow noses. I don't blame you, stealing is in your blood, including stealing credit for the civilizations of others.

papyrus-paintings.jpg
So you think a painting done by a white person depicts the Egyptians as they were when they were in ancient times? Dumb monkeys like you amuse me with how gullible you are.

Nope Arabs first of all were Black until they were mixed. Sumerians were Black as well and even called themselves Black. Yes the Nubians were an advanced civilization and even ruled Egypt for a lot of its history during its most advanced times. Not really going to argue with lice attracting monkeys about that though. Now explain to me why Blacks had to provide you cave people with an alphabet?
Be very specific and name for us any black culture history country that amounts to anything now or in the lase 2000 years.
Already done. Not really my concern if you agree or not. Your alphabet. Why couldnt you white boys make up your own without our help?

Already done. Not really my concern if you agree or not.
No you have not I repeat name a country that was a black Country that amounted to anything in the last 2000 years?

I'm certain you smell like a wet dog but again you seem to have trouble answering my question. Since whites such as yourself are the vast majority of welfare recipients I again ask why are you lazy monkeys wasting my tax dollars?
Percentage wise you lose as usual.
We arent talking percentages. We are talking total numbers. More whites on welfare than any demographic. Kinda sucks for you dont it?

Forum List

Back