🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Revised temp figures show no "hiatus" in warming- let the silly conspiracy talk begin...

Revised Global Warming Records Show No Sign of Long-Debated Hiatus - NBC News

AND the oceans have been warming faster...

So WHY has the "librul" media downplayed this?

"Revised"="Falsified".

Explain.

Prove.

Every data set except the one you are crowing about shows a hiatus. Every. Single. One. The only one that doesn't is that compiled by those who are heavily invested in maintaining the fraud that is AGW.

El Ni o It s here and it will boost global warming to record highs.

Jedi%20Mind%20Trick_fools.gif

Record low temperatures on the East Coast for the last couple of months. It's no secret that the "scientists" will fudge data to keep the federal grants rolling in and the true believers are laughable hypocrites.

Pub dupe "scientists" lol...

I think I'll go with the AP and NOAA- from link:

Global warming has not stopped or even slowed in the past 18 years, according to a new federal study that rebuts doubters who've claimed that that heating trends have paused.
Scientists at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration readjusted thousands of weather data points to account for different measuring techniques through the decades. Their calculations show that since 1998, the rate of warming is about the same as it has been since 1950: about two-tenths of a degree Fahrenheit (0.1 degrees Celsius) a decade.

Pub dupe "scientists" lol...

I think I'll go with the AP and NOAA- from link:

Global warming has not stopped or even slowed in the past 18 years, according to a new federal study that rebuts doubters who've claimed that that heating trends have paused.
Scientists at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration readjusted thousands of weather data points to account for different measuring techniques through the decades. Their calculations show that since 1998, the rate of warming is about the same as it has been since 1950: about two-tenths of a degree Fahrenheit (0.1 degrees Celsius) a decade.
anigif_longform-original-32019-1414562283-8.gif

A couple of fool professors from a 3rd rate rural college in the fens of East Anglia does NOT mean science is a hoax.

Forum List

Back