Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

OK, so you believe he is delusional.
Not in the slightest. Your spin effort is fully dishonest of you.
I'm not sure why you think that's okay.
I don’t. That’s why I don’t think it.
Other than excusing all his mental deficiencies and everything he has ever done to harm the nation. But hey, you can be a proud cultist if you so choose.
You’re the cultist. Stop projecting. It is a stale routine, bug.

The only people with authorization over the Capitol Building's security is the Legislative Branch of government, which is not Trump.
I literally just gave you a link to the wiki page that says you’re full of shit.

And you gave us… Nuffin

Who denied the offer for the National Guard? That would be the person in charge of the Legislative Branch of the government.

You're truly out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

What is the position title of this imaginary person of your who's in charge of the entire legislative branch?

I did not say one single person is in charge. Nice try at obfuscating the facts, not!

It is no wonder you have no idea what happened, other than parroting what the NEWS tells you to parrot. You can not even comprehend what you read.

The fuck you didn't. You implied Nancy Pelosi was in charge of the Legislative Branch...

Who is in charge of the Legislative Branch of Government. If you think I am lying about Nancy Pelosi, you tell me, who was in charge.

What is the position title of this imaginary person of your who's in charge of the entire legislative branch?
She doesn’t know. A dozen of them put together couldn’t come up with anything useful.

Mercan sepshunism!

Speaker of the House.
Remember Nancy's gargantuan Gavel?
https://s.abcnews.com/images/General/nancy-pelosi-gavel-epa-jef-190103_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg
nancy-pelosi-gavel-epa-jef-190103_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

That is like saying, Donald Trump is not in charge of the National Guard, the Army is.

Try again, the two leaders of Congress, are in charge of the Security. The buck does not stop with the policemen, it goes higher.

No, they're not.

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. This oversight affords the Department the support and opportunity to continually ensure that the USCP meets the safety and security needs of the Congress, the staff, and the many visitors who come to the United States Capitol each day.

Appropriations Committees
House Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch
Senate Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch

Authorizing Committees
Committee on House Administration
Senate Committee on Rules and Administration

Nothing in there says anything about the Speaker of the House.

I literally just gave you a link to the wiki page that says you’re full of shit.

And you gave us… Nuffin
The wiki page does not say I am full of shit. It says you are full of shit. The capitol police, the capitol police board, the sergeant of arms, all report to the two leaders of Congress, as I have always stated. As you know.

Who did the Capitol Police chief go to, to ask for the National Guard? The Capitol Board, who did the Capitol Board/Sergeant of Arms go to, to ask for the the National Guard, Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnel, the Leader of the House of Representatives, and the leader of the Senate.

The wiki page does not say I am full of shit. It says you are full of shit. The capitol police, the capitol police board, the sergeant of arms, all report to the two leaders of Congress, as I have always stated. As you know.

Who did the Capitol Police chief go to, to ask for the National Guard? The Capitol Board, who did the Capitol Board/Sergeant of Arms go to, to ask for the the National Guard, Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnel, the Leader of the House of Representatives, and the leader of the Senate.
It literally says that the Capitol Police answers to the CP Board

It says it several places most notably in the first paragraph

Are you so stupid you think other people can’t see that?

No, they're not.

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. This oversight affords the Department the support and opportunity to continually ensure that the USCP meets the safety and security needs of the Congress, the staff, and the many visitors who come to the United States Capitol each day.
Appropriations Committees
House Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch
Senate Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch
Authorizing Committees
Committee on House Administration
Senate Committee on Rules and Administration

Nothing in there says anything about the Speaker of the House.
and the neck bone is connected to the head bone...

Everyone reports to someone, there is a chain of command, which leads to the leadership of Congress.

It literally says that the Capitol Police answers to the CP Board

It says it several places most notably in the first paragraph

Are you so stupid you think other people can’t see that?

are you so stupid that you use wikipedia, which is using CNN, CBS, the Wall st. journal as references

try using a .gov site, that cites the law

Who denied the offer of the NG? Trump’s Sec of Defense Miller… well he actually ignored it
You are very confused

There was an offer days before, which was rejected by the Legislative Branch of government.

We know there was an offer, because the Capitol Police chief stated there was, and he made that statement prior to Jan. 6th.

We also not that the Metropolitan Police requested and accepted an offer for the National Guard, because there was over 300 National Guard troops attached to Washington D.C.'s Metropolitan police.

You should just face the fact. The Capitol Police could of stopped whatever you call, the Trump rally. Call it an insurrection, the Capitol Police could of stopped it with no help from anyone. They allowed it to happen, even if they pushed back on the crowd, in a few places.

One armed Capitol Police officer at each door and window, ordered to stop it, would of stopped it. Nancy Pelosi never gave the order, the Sergeant of Arms never gave the order, the Capitol Police Chief never gave the order.

The fuck you didn't. You implied Nancy Pelosi was in charge of the Legislative Branch...

Who is in charge of the Legislative Branch of Government. If you think I am lying about Nancy Pelosi, you tell me, who was in charge.
There are two leaders of the Legislative branch, I assumed you knew that. I know that, they teach that in school, we vote for them, all of us discuss them, throughout these threads. So fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!

Of the two leaders, I would say Nancy Pelosi runs Mitch McConnel. Certainly Nancy Pelosi is the Alpha of the two.

The only people with authorization over the Capitol Building's security is the Legislative Branch of government, which is not Trump.
How did you just switch from the subject of who has authority over The Distric of Columbia National Guard to who is in charge of Capitol Police?
The two aren't the same thing.

How did you just switch from the subject of who has authority over The Distric of Columbia National Guard to who is in charge of Capitol Police?
The two aren't the same thing.
no kidding, I never ever argued they were the same

They are two aspects of the same subject, we are talking about Jan. 6th, are we not?

During? Who is talking about during an insurrection.

What about before, to prevent an insurrection. Who denied the offer for the National Guard? That would be the person in charge of the Legislative Branch of the government.

And of course, if there was an insurrection or riot, it is still the Legislative Branch that must request the National Guard, and if you read the timeline provided by the capitol police you will see that that after they refused the National Guard, there was still an option in place to call and get the national guard, provided the leadership, which is Nancy Pelosi, authorizes a request to go out.
When is it going to fucking finally click for you?
The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is the ONLY "commander" of the District of Columbia National Guard!
Jeesus!
Do you have a fricking cinder block for a head dude?
You can keep braying about "Nancy Pelosi being in charge of Capitol Security" until the cows come home but it doesn't alter the fact that DONALD TRUMP WAS THE ONLY PERSON who could have activated NG troops in Washington DC on 1/6/2021!

Forum List

Back