Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

When is it going to fucking finally click for you?
The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is the ONLY "commander" of the District of Columbia National Guard!
Jeesus!
Do you have a fricking cinder block for a head dude?
You can keep braying about "Nancy Pelosi being in charge of Capitol Security" until the cows come home but it doesn't alter the fact that DONALD TRUMP WAS THE ONLY PERSON who could have activated NG troops in Washington DC on 1/6/2021
The security of the Capitol building and grounds, falls on the Legislative Branch of government. Not Donald Trump.

The Capitol Police had the means to stop the riot. The Capitol Police had the means to stop an insurrection. They had guns, assault weapons, and stun grenades.

You are arguing that the Capitol Police wanted help, pushing? Either way, the Metropolitan Police had national guard, over 300 soldiers. Between the two, the three, how many troops? 3,000 on the Jan. 6th.

3,000 was not enough police and troops to stop Trump's insurrection.

The obvious answer is, if it was a real insurrection, lethal force would of been used, but it was not an insurrection, it was a protest. Nothing more.

Everything you said was wrong and the only thing you can back it up with is your flapping gums
wikipedia, is the idiots choice to describe how the capitol police operate and who they report to. The references on your wikipedia page is, NBC, CBS, CNN.

CNN, you are using CNN through wikipedia to tell us who is in charge of the Legislative branch of government, who provides for their security, and who that security ultimately reports to.

I know, you did what took 5 seconds. And that is about as much as you know about Jan. 6th, 5 seconds of information.

There are two leaders of the Legislative branch, I assumed you knew that. I know that, they teach that in school, we vote for them, all of us discuss them, throughout these threads. So fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!

Of the two leaders, I would say Nancy Pelosi runs Mitch McConnel. Certainly Nancy Pelosi is the Alpha of the two.
I already showed you that the Capitol Police answers to the CP Board

Now Nancy tells McConnell what to do?

Jesus you’re nutz

wikipedia, is the idiots choice to describe how the capitol police operate and who they report to. The references on your wikipedia page is, NBC, CBS, CNN.

CNN, you are using CNN through wikipedia to tell us who is in charge of the Legislative branch of government, who provides for their security, and who that security ultimately reports to.

I know, you did what took 5 seconds. And that is about as much as you know about Jan. 6th, 5 seconds of information.
You bitch about wiki and provide

NOTHING

You bitch about wiki and provide
NOTHING
Nothing I said is wrong

Who writes the laws that creates the Capitol Police, the Capitol Police Board, the Sergeant at Arms.

That would be congress, Nancy Pelosi, correct?

What is the chain of command? Chief of Capitol Police, Capitol Police Board, Nancy Pelosi

Nothing is wrong in my comment.

Nothing I said is wrong

Who writes the laws that creates the Capitol Police, the Capitol Police Board, the Sergeant at Arms.

That would be congress, Nancy Pelosi, correct?

What is the chain of command? Chief of Capitol Police, Capitol Police Board, Nancy Pelosi

Nothing is wrong in my comment.
Stop blabbering jackass

If you have a link that supports your (lying) bullshit, post it

Dude… the CP answers to NEITHER
The capitol police answers to both.

Instead of reading a wiki page, why dont you provide us with the Operating Procedures that govern the Capitol Police? Much harder to find, if they post them at all, online.

What about the laws?

If you read even a little bit, you know the Capitol Police Board is made up of four people, who do report to the leadership of the house, as well as committees.

Stop blabbering jackass

If you have a link that supports your (lying) bullshit, post it
You have not given us a credible link.
It literally says that the Capitol Police answers to the CP Board

It says it several places most notably in the first paragraph

Are you so stupid you think other people can’t see that?

So? It is wikipedia, wikipedia is not a governing document.

The capitol police operate under laws, that congress writes. I do not see those laws on your wikipedia page, how come.

Wikipedia is not a document that would be used in a court of law, an inquiry by congress.

The Capitol Police have a chain of command, can you provide us with the Operating Procedure that states what that chain of command is, routinely, and in the case of an emergency.

Does the Capitol Police operate under the CFR? Why have you not once referenced the CFR? Are you unaware that there is are laws, codes, regulations, which you will not find on wikipedia?

wikipedia can be a great place to start a search, and on some topics it is great. But wikipedia falls very short, to the point of being propaganda.

It is nice you can go to wikipedia to confirm your opinion, that does not make you right, nor wikipedia accurate.

Who does the Capitol Police board answer to, report to, during an emergency?

No Congressman’s lives were in danger?

Were they looking for “Nancy” to shake her hand?

Go ask Stefanik why she was scared shirtless z

Ask Hawley why he was running for his life.

Ask the Secret Service why they hustled Pence out and tried to get him to leave the building

You lying pieces of shit

I don't give a fuck about your miserable Congress critters with a 9% approval rating.

But I'll tell you what, next time a screaming leftard threatens my daughter I'm going to crack their skull.

You have my word on it.

Trump chose to sit on his ass for over three hours,.
So fucking what?

EVERY SINGLE LEFTARD GOVERNOR AND MAYOR SAT ON THEIR GODDAMN ASSES FOR DAYS, EVEN WEEKS WHILE ANTIFA AND BLM WERE TEARING UP OUR CITIES.

Stuff your leftard morality, it ain't gonna play in the real world.

I don't give a fuck about your miserable Congress critters with a 9% approval rating.

But I'll tell you what, next time a screaming leftard threatens my daughter I'm going to crack their skull.

You have my word on it.
Next time? Never happened the first time

So fucking what?

EVERY SINGLE LEFTARD GOVERNOR AND MAYOR SAT ON THEIR GODDAMN ASSES FOR DAYS, EVEN WEEKS WHILE ANTIFA AND BLM WERE TEARING UP OUR CITIES.

Stuff your leftard morality, it ain't gonna play in the real world.
You have issues dude.

And now you have spittle all over your keyboard

You have not given us a credible link.

So? It is wikipedia, wikipedia is not a governing document.

The capitol police operate under laws, that congress writes. I do not see those laws on your wikipedia page, how come.

Wikipedia is not a document that would be used in a court of law, an inquiry by congress.

The Capitol Police have a chain of command, can you provide us with the Operating Procedure that states what that chain of command is, routinely, and in the case of an emergency.

Does the Capitol Police operate under the CFR? Why have you not once referenced the CFR? Are you unaware that there is are laws, codes, regulations, which you will not find on wikipedia?

wikipedia can be a great place to start a search, and on some topics it is great. But wikipedia falls very short, to the point of being propaganda.

It is nice you can go to wikipedia to confirm your opinion, that does not make you right, nor wikipedia accurate.

Who does the Capitol Police board answer to, report to, during an emergency?
I gave you wiki

You gave us nothing but the bullshit you pulled outta your ass

The capitol police answers to both.

Instead of reading a wiki page, why dont you provide us with the Operating Procedures that govern the Capitol Police? Much harder to find, if they post them at all, online.

What about the laws?

If you read even a little bit, you know the Capitol Police Board is made up of four people, who do report to the leadership of the house, as well as committees.
You want operating procedures?

Find em and post em

Whatever we think happened on Jan 6 is based on 2nd or 3rd hand distorted information, and none of us are any closer to knowing what was involved and why. That is the only fact here, and you can argue till the end days and it won't make one bit of difference. Another cherry picked official "investigation", and some half ass court cases that really didn't want to address the issues for whatever reason just let it fester. As usual, we split into factions, calling each other names, making threats, and ignoring the real problem, which is confidence in election integrity. This could have been an opportunity to really examine the process and come up with some real safeguards and strengthen the process, and restore confidence. There is no desire or ability in our government to do anything like this, and it has been absent for a long time. We operate in a managed chaos controlled environment that depends totally on friction among the electorate, and the electorate senses it and is frustrated with the situation but is powerless to address it. We jump from one manufactured war or crisis to another, and are expected to believe that is what the majority wants. The truth is too horrible to face, so we blame each other.

Whatever we think happened on Jan 6 is based on 2nd or 3rd hand distorted information, and none of us are any closer to knowing what was involved and why. That is the only fact here, and you can argue till the end days and it won't make one bit of difference. Another cherry picked official "investigation", and some half ass court cases that really didn't want to address the issues for whatever reason just let it fester. As usual, we split into factions, calling each other names, making threats, and ignoring the real problem, which is confidence in election integrity. This could have been an opportunity to really examine the process and come up with some real safeguards and strengthen the process, and restore confidence. There is no desire or ability in our government to do anything like this, and it has been absent for a long time. We operate in a managed chaos controlled environment that depends totally on friction among the electorate, and the electorate senses it and is frustrated with the situation but is powerless to address it. We jump from one manufactured war or crisis to another, and are expected to believe that is what the majority wants. The truth is too horrible to face, so we blame each other.
We SAW it happen in real time jackass.

Over 1,000 people have been convicted.

There is no doubt about what happened

Forum List

Back