Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

He apparently thought so. Why do you ask?

He relied on his own two eyes to state what he apparently believed. And being told the contrary doesn’t mean that his belief wasn’t genuine and sufficiently based.
OK, so you believe he is delusional. I'm not sure why you think that's okay. Other than excusing all his mental deficiencies and everything he has ever done to harm the nation. But hey, you can be a proud cultist if you so choose.

Who is in charge of the Legislative Branch of Government. If you think I am lying about Nancy Pelosi, you tell me, who was in charge.

No single person is in charge of the legislative branch of the government, you shvantz. No wonder you con freaks don't think there was anything wrong with storming the Capitol on Insurrection Day. You don't know shit about how your own government operates.

embarrassed-gif.489110

This was not a day to day operation.

Of course the speaker of the house does not involve herself in the day to day operations.

This was a mass protest, planned, and monitored by various Departments and agencies of the government. There was also a specific security plan.

Nice try at deflecting. We are talking about everything but the day to day operations of the Capitol Police.
Your third paragraph reveals your bent state of mind

Jan 6 was NOT supposed to be much of anything

The rally at the Elipse was not supposed to be anything but that.

When the organizers applied for permits they specifically excluded the Capitol (even though later records showed that they planned to March on the Capitol)

When I took a first look at the "Politics" board this morning I found these three subject lines near the top of the page.

Trump says Pelosi is responsible for January 6 debacle, J6 committee wouldn't question her​

Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything

With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious​

Obviously, it's not a coincidence that RWM is seeking to further their goal of muddying the waters when it comes to the events of Jan. 6. And with remarkable efficacy given the testimonial, documentary, and visual evidence in the public sphere. At least among the rubes, not that they needed more convincing. They were on board with the various Orwellian conspiracy theories quickly introduced to absolve the mob Trump assembled from culpability from the get go. Turning reality on its head as only propagandists like Tucker Carlson can.

Why now more than ever? My guess, first and foremost, is because of the rulings in CO and ME. You can't regard Trump as being an insurrectionist if Antifa, the FBI, the fictitious deep state, Ray Epps, Nancy Pelosi, George Soros, and the heartbreak of psoriasis (have I missed any?) are really the ones responsible for blocking Biden's certification.

Secondarily, to lay the groundwork for rejecting a guilty verdict on the charges being prosecuted by Jack Smith. This Jack Smith.

One would think, with all we know about 1/6, these comical attempts to deflect blame would receive the derision they so richly deserve. The same could be said for the endless stream of unproven allegations directed at Old Joe for all manner of wrongdoing. But, in very discouraging ways, they work. The lies work. If only to cast some degree of doubt by virtue of the sheer number and repetition of them. Which is why we can expect the pumping up of the volume will continue.

Are you afraid?

The Capitol Police Board is in charge of the Legislative Branch of government? That is what you believe. It is no wonder you believe there is an insurrection.

Unless of course, the truth exposes something you dont want known.
Are you illiterate? No one said the Board was in charge of anything except the Capitol Police.

During an insurrection, only two people can call out the National Guard. The president and the Secretary of Defense.
During? Who is talking about during an insurrection.

What about before, to prevent an insurrection. Who denied the offer for the National Guard? That would be the person in charge of the Legislative Branch of the government.

And of course, if there was an insurrection or riot, it is still the Legislative Branch that must request the National Guard, and if you read the timeline provided by the capitol police you will see that that after they refused the National Guard, there was still an option in place to call and get the national guard, provided the leadership, which is Nancy Pelosi, authorizes a request to go out.

No single person is in charge of the legislative branch of the government, you shvant
I did not say one single person is in charge. Nice try at obfuscating the facts, not!

It is no wonder you have no idea what happened, other than parroting what the NEWS tells you to parrot. You can not even comprehend what you read.

During? Who is talking about during an insurrection.

What about before, to prevent an insurrection. Who denied the offer for the National Guard? That would be the person in charge of the Legislative Branch of the government.

And of course, if there was an insurrection or riot, it is still the Legislative Branch that must request the National Guard, and if you read the timeline provided by the capitol police you will see that that after they refused the National Guard, there was still an option in place to call and get the national guard, provided the leadership, which is Nancy Pelosi, authorizes a request to go out.
Who denied the offer of the NG? Trump’s Sec of Defense Miller… well he actually ignored it

Neither Nancy Pelosi nor Mitch McConnel are in charge of the Capitol Police or the security of the Capitol.

The Capitol Police Board is.
That is like saying, Donald Trump is not in charge of the National Guard, the Army is.

Try again, the two leaders of Congress, are in charge of the Security. The buck does not stop with the policemen, it goes higher.

No single person is in charge of the legislative branch of the government, you shvantz. No wonder you con freaks don't think there was anything wrong with storming the Capitol on Insurrection Day. You don't know shit about how your own government operates.

embarrassed-gif.489110
Their incompetence is really what it’s all about. Trump wouldn’t be possible without it. Their conspiracies wouldn’t be possible without it. MAGA and biddable are synonymous.

Remember…

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It was an interior door that people were let into and the police in that hall were outnumbered like 250 to 4 or 5. And they were aware of the brawl in the Lower West Terrace.
They let people in. That’s a fact. They stood there, opened doors for them.

And we were told all had savaged the building and overcome police.

That’s why the narrative needs to be rewritten. The one the left put out is completely incorrect

I did not say one single person is in charge. Nice try at obfuscating the facts, not!

It is no wonder you have no idea what happened, other than parroting what the NEWS tells you to parrot. You can not even comprehend what you read.
The only people with authorization over the NG are Trump and his Sec Def

• Thanks
They let people in. That’s a fact. They stood there, opened doors for them.

And we were told all had savaged the building and overcome police.

That’s why the narrative needs to be rewritten. The one the left put out is completely incorrect
Again. That was one entrance (of dozens) and that was an interior door. The outer door had been breached and those cops were out number 50 to 1

• Thanks
The only people with authorization over the NG are Trump and his Sec Def
The only people with authorization over the Capitol Building's security is the Legislative Branch of government, which is not Trump.

Forum List

Back