Revisit Cobert's Comments.....Overdosed

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

We didn't think about it as much.......

I don't care that much for him, but agree with him on this......

That all sounds good. So what happened to this guy? Every time I surf by his show now he has his hammer out bashing Donald Trump and all of us who support him. So either he is a sellout to the Resistance movement or he was just shoveling bullshit that night.

We didn't think about it as much.......

I don't care that much for him, but agree with him on this......

He has the nerve to ask how we got here?

Fuck this blind hypocrite. He should tune into his own show to get a hint as to why we are so divided.

And lol at the people giving this asshat a pass

That all sounds good. So what happened to this guy? Every time I surf by his show now he has his hammer out bashing Donald Trump and all of us who support him. So either he is a sellout to the Resistance movement or he was just shoveling bullshit that night.

Just watch that whole video and know what every single liberal is. That is it in a nutshell. That is all they are. Do not even argue or debate their issues. That does not do anything. You just play their game. Then they are able to whip out the old race card or say you hate the planet, etc etc. Just pure bullshit.

Just point out what they all are. People who stand for nothing. People who do nothing other than yell. Hypocritical virtue signalers. That is all they are.

They have their "go to" and we have ours. This is every single one of them that post here.

Trump is the best fodder that ever crawled into the world of comedians.

Goldiloks is the epitome of laughing stock.

I blame Jon Stewart for Trumpybear's triumph.

He sold us out.

Why Jon? Why?

Colbert brought up the true problem in America whether he believed what he was saying or not. When 50% of each party believes the other is a danger to the country, that is not a good place to be.

Colbert brought up the true problem in America whether he believed what he was saying or not. When 50% of each party believes the other is a danger to the country, that is not a good place to be.

Could not agree more, I do not like Trump or most of his policies. But by no means do I believe everything he does is wrong or will have a negative impact on our country.

I dont see it as 50 - 50

more than few on the left at least have some respect for the right

not one RW would piss on anyone from the left if they were on fire.

Forum List

Back