RFK for CIA director

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
I think RFK is the perfect guy for Trump's CIA director. They are both victims of the Deep State. The alphabet agencies need a director who will purge them of compromised WEF operatives.

America needs traitors involved in the intentional collapse of America to be charged with treason.

If America doesn't hold its traitors accountable, America will fail as a nation.

I think RFK is the perfect guy for Trump's CIA director. They are both victims of the Deep State. The alphabet agencies need a director who will purge them of compromised WEF operatives.

America needs traitors involved in the intentional collapse of America to be charged with treason.

If America doesn't hold its traitors accountable, America will fail as a nation.
That or AG.

I'd like to see Mike Davis as AG.... they'll wish they'd never taken the J6 hostages and thrown in gulags, I assure you.

You talk about a 'wing man'.... :laughing0301:

RFK has always wanted to out the mother fuckers responsible for killing his uncle. Head of CIA, is perfect for that.
Just declas all the documents and turn the DOJ on anyone still living.

It's idiots like you who are handing Harris the wh. Thanks!

I'd like to see Mike Davis as AG.... they'll wish they'd never taken the J6 hostages and thrown in gulags, I assure you.

You talk about a 'wing man'.... :laughing0301:

RFK has always wanted to out the mother fuckers responsible for killing his uncle. Head of CIA, is perfect for that.
Just like locking up Hillary, right? Lol!

All the above mentioned should have posts of authority in the coming Trump administration.

I think ...

You're dreaming.

Forum List

Back