RFK Jr. Deplatformed from YouTube

7r5b0j.jpg

The 2024 censorship campaign for the election begins. This sort of stuff will blow up in the democrats face.

The Democratic Regime controls TV and social Media and they don't even try to hide what they are doing. Why should they, who's going to stop them? The DOJ? BAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right! :auiqs.jpg:

The 2024 censorship campaign for the election begins. This sort of stuff will blow up in the democrats face.

He was causing too many earaches?

I hope you're not surprised, and whether it blows up in Democrat faces is debatable, but unlikely.

If youtube doesn't want RFK Jr. on there, that's their decision to make.
Actually, it isn't legal, but they get away with it all the time.

Not unlike people illegally posting copyrighted stuff on YouTube.

But to my knowledge, it's just certain videos that are deleted for now - a full deplatforming hadn't occurred last I heard.

Actually, it isn't legal, but they get away with it all the time.

Not unlike people illegally posting copyrighted stuff on YouTube.

But to my knowledge, it's just certain videos that are deleted for now - a full deplatforming hadn't occurred last I heard.
Tell me more about how it's not legal, please.

Tell me more about how it's not legal, please.
I've explained it on several earlier threads, but neither you deranged liberals nor the deranged conservatives here seem to grasp the concept.

SCOTUS will have to sort it out eventually. :)

Free speech only happens if you agree with the Leftists agenda!

Shame on yutube.
Liberal, not leftist, in the case of YouTube.

Not learning the difference is like thinking the Nazis were Jewish.

I've explained it on several earlier threads, but neither you deranged liberals nor the deranged conservatives here seem to grasp the concept.

SCOTUS will have to sort it out eventually. :)
Now that I know that you're completely full of shit; have a nice life.

Forum List

Back