RFK Jr. Deplatformed from YouTube

Whenever members post 'hey everyone, look at this guy'. I always get the feeling that everyone doesn't care about your gibberish. I'll go out on a limb here and say that I know that that is true.
^ Talking to himself again?

And sorry to be on topic, but I've posted a link to a thread which directly addresses the issue of censorship by entities like YouTube.

Whether you can grasp the information or not...?

^ Talking to himself again?

And sorry to be on topic, but I've posted a link to a thread which directly addresses the issue of censorship by entities like YouTube.

Whether you can grasp the information or not...?
So, you're pining for SCOTUS to rule that youtube must host RFK Jr, The neoNazis skinheads, and Ron DeSantis, whether they want to, or not.

You do realize that the supremes do not not have an enforcement arm, amirite?

They keep this up all they may end up doing is creating a democrat version of trump. He doesn't strike as a guy that will just take being censored on the chin.

So, you're pining for SCOTUS to rule that youtube must host RFK Jr, The neoNazis skinheads, and Ron DeSantis, whether they want to, or not.
Straw man.

I'm waiting for SCOTUS to weigh in one way or another.

Then we'll see what happens.
You do realize that the supremes do not not have an enforcement arm, amirite?
Holy red herring...

They keep this up all they may end up doing is creating a democrat version of trump. He doesn't strike as a guy that will just take being censored on the chin.
Naw - he's too odd even for the Democrats.

Forum List

Back