RFK Jr

Robert F Kennedy junior is a Democrat. You’re a Democrat right. He’s our guy finally a breath of fresh air like the old school Democrats.

I’m a Liberal I’m a Democrat no man will ever tell another what he is. There are masses of Democrats in this country that want RFK Junior to be president
Sure, there are some kooks in the Dem party, too. Other than kooks, you won't find any supporters for RFK jr. But hey, knock yourself out.

Find em yourself. I'm not your secretary. Anyways, it's my opinion that he doesn't have a chance in hell to knock Biden off
I tried and couldnt find any. Just statements on vaccines in general.
I figured since you knew them, you would share.
My fault for giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Have a great weekend!

Which fact is precisely why DC is scared spitless of him. Between his crazy platform and his name recognition, he could easily pull enough votes to sink any Dem nominee. He and Trump both need to wear kevlar.
You are delusional

You are delusional
Watch his polling and watch the media's reaction to it in the months ahead. Remember, he'd only need to pull single-digit support in the battleground states to sink the Dem nominee. I can't believe that will be Biden but even if it's Newsome, 5% or so would be enough to flip the race in those states. Here's the real kicker - Kennedy might be like Trump in that if he was excluded from the ballot, huge numbers (relatively speaking) might well write him in. It'd be enough to sink whoever DC chooses to cheat for this time.

Sure. Right wingers will be claiming he was robbed of the nomination any moment. RFK is a moron and the DNC would be smart to make sure he doesnt end up anywhere near Biden during the campaign.

Forum List

Back