Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

6vryet.jpg

Fuck you, Elmer! May your 18 years in prison be pure HELL. At least your family will have some peace from your brutality.
Haters like you are the dangerous ones.

a psyop? the dude shot his own eye out!

The proper term is 'Entrapment Schene'.

The FBI under oath admitted they were recruiting, planning, coordinating and running these ops.

There were literally dozens Of FBI, ATF, DHS andoxal / Capitol agents / police dressed as in tbe crowd and even in the Capitol before the violence started.

Some of these clowns were seen inciting violence, moving barricades, and holding doors open.

The proper term is 'Entrapment Schene'.

The FBI under oath admitted they were recruiting, planning, coordinating and running these ops.

There were literally dozens Of FBI, ATF, DHS andoxal / Capitol agents / police dressed as in tbe crowd and even in the Capitol before the violence started.

Some of these clowns were seen inciting violence, moving barricades, and holding doors open.

ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaa....................

qx9yztkmlti81.gif

Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.
When are MAGA supporters going to realize they will lose and the USA will win. Just like the Civil War.
Rhodes said ""Like President Trump, my only crime is opposing those who are destroying our country,"
Maybe Trump will get 18 years also.
I love it when the bad guys lose.

Great news! Now about 50 years for Rudy and a death sentence for Donnie Boy's effort to take over the government of the United States. About as good as it gets!!!
BIGLY!!!

Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.
When are MAGA supporters going to realize they will lose and the USA will win. Just like the Civil War.
Rhodes said ""Like President Trump, my only crime is opposing those who are destroying our country,"
Maybe Trump will get 18 years also.
I love it when the bad guys lose.

meh. since the word "insurrection" is not used, this just further proves that the deep state democrats are pedophiles. MAGA.

Forum List

Back