Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Wrong. In a fascist country when you disagree with the government that is exactly what happens. It is BLM and Antifa that walks away free. They are the fascists goon squads.
Wait. Don’t tell me. America is a fascist country only when a democrat is president. Right?

The left are gleeful supporters of injustice and political persecution. You just better pray to beelzebub that he can protect you permanently.
Gleeful supporters of justice. Your threats are as hollow as your head.

Yes America held it's collective breath in earnest as we all sat on the edge of our seats viewing the live televised trial of.....wait....who?

And....18 months? For "sedition"?

Seems a little light....

But go ahead and settle for the crumbs they throw at you.

Anything to keep the pathetic, rickety house of cards alive for you Leftist clapping seals.

Damn that's a long stretch of time there.

For "sedition"?

I know you're desperate to keep on believing the lies the corporate media spews forth unto thee from on high - and the cognitive dissonance of true introspection at this point would be not unlike a heroin withdrawal - but still; you gotta be fucking stupid to buy that.

Or maybe that's it. ;)

Yes America held it's collective breath in earnest as we all sat on the edge of our seats viewing the live televised trial of.....wait....who?

And....18 months? For "sedition"?

Seems a little light....

But go ahead and settle for the crumbs they throw at you.

Anything to keep the pathetic, rickety house of cards alive for you Leftist clapping seals.
I believe it was 18 years.

Meanwhile:

The FBI is continuing to stonewall congressional oversight of the agency’s investigation into a pair of pipe bombs found at the Democrat National Committee and Republican National Committee headquarters on Jan. 6, 2021.

On Wednesday, House Republicans on the Judiciary Committee re-upped demands for a comprehensive briefing on the two-year-old case over which the FBI has refused transparency.

“Your failure to comply with our request is particularly concerning given recent media reports regarding the pipe bomb investigation,” lawmakers wrote.

Earlier this month, an FBI whistleblower told the Washington Times the FBI identified the vehicle the suspect entered shortly after planting the bombs but has not pursued the individual.

“The FBI had surveillance video that showed the person entering a car with a visible license plate after exiting a Metro stop in Northern Virginia,” the Times reported.

Kyle Seraphin, a former FBI agent who worked on the case, told the paper that the agency “tied whoever the person was that dropped the bombs with [surveillance] cameras all the way through the train and getting into a car with that license plate.”

Proof you Leftists don't give a fig about justice, only racking up points against your perceived enemies.

Ain't Democracy great?

Justice won't be done until the perpetrators are gone. Stalin died of a cerebral hemorrhage. Some say he was assassinated. Mussolini was shot and hanged upside down. Ceausescu was executed by firing squad. Until their deaths tyrants ruined the lives of many patriots with show trials and politically driven judges. We have seen the like of this before.

Alexi, put another iron in the fire, we need one white hot at all times.

The 30 years of Limbaugh, et al. convincing these people that only what they say is true is paying off beyond their wildest dreams.
You've pretty much summed it all up. Being inundated day after day for years and years with lies and BS will lead people to do things like this. And it isnt going to stop anytime soon. And the violence from the right will get worse when they continue to be unable to mentally deal with things that from their fucked up "reality" arent coming to fruition like they should.

Fw-0EJbaEAgpKtg
You just described the Democrats, their Hillary Hoax, and the last 7 years...

You do not see anything wrong with that if it is true? You are showing what a POS you truly are.
I think the government or local police should keep an eye on people like you. You are dangerous.
It is only a matter of time before you start taking actions on your treasonous ideas.

For "sedition"?

I know you're desperate to keep on believing the lies the corporate media spews forth unto thee from on high - and the cognitive dissonance of true introspection at this point would be not unlike a heroin withdrawal - but still; you gotta be fucking stupid to buy that.

Or maybe that's it. ;)
Nah, maybe the guy is just such a piece of shit that deserves to be in jail. Still,18 years is quite a long stretch........must be some mitigating circumstances.

Nah, maybe the guy is just such a piece of shit that deserves to be in jail. Still,18 years is quite a long stretch........must be some mitigating circumstances.
I think you meant aggravating..and yes..his being the leader and major mover..being a common thread throughout the Jan. 6th event.
He became the face of the conspiracy..and he kept shooting his mouth off..very bad strategy, I think.

Forum List

Back