Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.
When are MAGA supporters going to realize they will lose and the USA will win. Just like the Civil War.
Rhodes said ""Like President Trump, my only crime is opposing those who are destroying our country,"
Maybe Trump will get 18 years also.
I love it when the bad guys lose.

"We The People" voted in a Jury

When are MAGA supporters going to realize they will lose and the USA will win. Just like the Civil War.
Rhodes said ""Like President Trump, my only crime is opposing those who are destroying our country,"

Seditious conspiracy!

Hello Donald, we have some bad news...

Elmer Rhodes was a tunnel rat. He played while his wife worked.

newFile-4.jpg

FKEgEBDVUAQPhAD.jpeg

FKEf8eUVcAISYbv.jpeg

FKEf_rSVQAAn3w7.jpeg

According to Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC, Rhodes apparently let his wife do most of the working. He told her she should also get a job as a stripper to make more money - which she apparently did.

Oath Keepers Founder Stewart Rhodes' Wife Speaks Out ...

Feb 3, 2022 — She said that Rhodes was controlling from the start, pressuring her to work as a stripper to put him through college.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes allegedly spent ...

Oct 9, 2022 — Ex-wife claims that while Rhodes spent lavishly, she and her six ... Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes allegedly spent dues on sex workers.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes' path: From Yale to jail

Sep 26, 2022 — They married, but she found stripping degrading and it clashed with her conservative Mormon upbringing, she said. “Every night the drive was ...

Full interview with Tasha Adams, ex-wife of Oath Keepers ...

Feb 1, 2022 — Full interview with Tasha Adams, ex-wife of Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes - YouTube.

According to Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC, Rhodes apparently let his wife do most of the working. He told her she should also get a job as a stripper to make more money - which she apparently did.

Oath Keepers Founder Stewart Rhodes' Wife Speaks Out ...

Feb 3, 2022 — She said that Rhodes was controlling from the start, pressuring her to work as a stripper to put him through college.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes allegedly spent ...

Oct 9, 2022 — Ex-wife claims that while Rhodes spent lavishly, she and her six ... Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes allegedly spent dues on sex workers.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes' path: From Yale to jail

Sep 26, 2022 — They married, but she found stripping degrading and it clashed with her conservative Mormon upbringing, she said. “Every night the drive was ...

Full interview with Tasha Adams, ex-wife of Oath Keepers ...

Feb 1, 2022 — Full interview with Tasha Adams, ex-wife of Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes - YouTube.
Ok. What does that have to do with anything.

This is a travesty of justice

Magaturds are 'finding out'.

Forum List

Back