Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

So thinking is a crime in the leftist world? Oh Ellmmmer
NO, stupid. Morons like yourself are acting upon toxic political hackery, projecting it upon the world in public. Because you're still butthurt about losing yet another political election in '20. Pathetic.

The rational people in this country don't have to guess what a magaturd is thinking, magaturds project their plot by vomiting said displeasure 24/7 on any media outlet that provides a platform.

Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.
When are MAGA supporters going to realize they will lose and the USA will win. Just like the Civil War.
Rhodes said ""Like President Trump, my only crime is opposing those who are destroying our country,"
Maybe Trump will get 18 years also.
I love it when the bad guys lose.

J6 was a manufactured crisis created to dazzle and distract Democrat minions. It obviously worked, but when the DOJ is coerced to take political prisoners, America loses.

NO, stupid. Morons like yourself are acting upon toxic political hackery, projecting it upon the world in public. Because you're still butthurt about losing yet another political election in '20. Pathetic.

The rational people in this country don't have to guess what a magaturd is thinking, magaturds project their plot by vomiting said displeasure 24/7 on any media outlet that provides a platform.
Toxic deliberate political hackery is a perfect description of the J6 committee.

Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition​

Curious, Elmo, tickle me this--- Rhodes guy did all that yet didn't even bring a gun? And even curiouser, is a seditionist for doing no more than what we have hours of file tape showing RAY EPPS doing, too, who hasn't so much as even been questioned?

Kinda like Durham spent three years investigating corruption yet never even bothered to interview McCabe, Strozk or Comey, the THREE MAIN SUSPECTS in the illegal FISA and Russia Collusion fake trial!

Can you say POLITICAL PRISONER of the Democrats for yet another one of their staged Hollywood show trials? Except this time, good men are being forced to pay for other people's lies to cover for what was obviously a rigged election.

Joe Biden: only man on earth to ever get 16 million more votes than even their beloved superstar Obumma and without even running a campaign!!! :shok:

Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.
When are MAGA supporters going to realize they will lose and the USA will win. Just like the Civil War.
Rhodes said ""Like President Trump, my only crime is opposing those who are destroying our country,"
Maybe Trump will get 18 years also.
I love it when the bad guys lose.

yeah retirees are winning with Biden alright, most accounts down an avg of 20% since he took office. What are you, the democrat house boy, renting out your ass? damn what a dumbass OP

Only an idiot compares that guy to Charles Manson.
Proving the Neo-GOP can't think rationally. I didn't compare psychopath butterball to chuckie. It was your defense that I compared to the defense psycho chuckies lawyer used. He wasn't there.........he was just talking......free speech.......dumb as dirt.

Proving the Neo-GOP can't think rationally. I didn't compare psychopath butterball to chuckie. It was your defense that I compared to the defense psycho chuckies lawyer used. He wasn't there.........he was just talking......free speech.......dumb as dirt.
That’s pretty stupid too.

History will smile on Rhodes and Jan 6th political prisoners.
Definitely:
b6b7a27ed60de575f1ee787fd6e83bc5.jpg

Forum List

Back