Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

I am saying that a jury from DC or NYC are not worth a shit.
iu

I think the government or local police should keep an eye on people like you. You are dangerous.
It is only a matter of time before you start taking actions on your treasonous ideas.
I would hate to be your neighbor. Are you really just a bitter old maid?

Well, if they attack the capital to overturn an election .....
Trump didn’t do that either.

But you miss the point. I was referencing the emerging information about the Brandon crime family behaviors.

Rhodes receives 18 years for sedition, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.
When are MAGA supporters going to realize they will lose and the USA will win. Just like the Civil War.
Rhodes said ""Like President Trump, my only crime is opposing those who are destroying our country,"
Maybe Trump will get 18 years also.
I love it when the bad guys lose.

Should have been longer.

He should never be a free man ever again.

Now do Antifa and BLM.
I guess your propagandists have been deliberately keeping you ignorant!

2020 Rioter Sentenced to Federal Prison on Charges of Destruction of Government Property and Illegal Firearm Possession

www.justice.gov

www.justice.gov

Man sentenced to 4 years in prison for role in 2020 Portland riot

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt said a man who had been convicted for his role in a Portland riot has been sentenced to four years
www.kptv.com

www.kptv.com

Man who tried to torch N.J. police car during George Floyd protests gets prison time

Illinois man sentenced to nearly nine years for arson during Minneapolis riots

He drove over 400 miles to Minnesota from his home in Illinois.

www.startribune.com

Man who live streamed Charleston riot, subsequent arrest sentenced

A Lowcountry man who streamed a riot in Charleston and captured video of his arrest has been sentenced to two years in federal prison.
www.live5news.com

www.live5news.com

Utah man sentenced to prison for his role in 2020 downtown Salt Lake City riot

(KUTV) – A judge has ordered that a Utah man will serve time in federal prison for his role in a protest turned riot in downtown Salt Lake City in May 2020. Jackson Patton, 28, was sentenced to 24 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release for a charge of civil disorder, according to...
kutv.com

Man sentenced to 4 years for Minneapolis police station fire

The man must also pay $12 million in restitution for his role in lighting the Third Precinct headquarters on fire during unrest after George Floyd's death
www.police1.com

www.police1.com

Brooklyn Park man is latest to be sentenced for riots

A federal judge on Friday sentenced a 20-year-old Brooklyn Park man to more than two years in federal prison for setting fire to a health food store during the riots that followed the May 2020 murder of George Floyd by former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin.
www.mprnews.org

www.mprnews.org

Man who set fire to Raleigh stores on night of George Floyd protests sentenced to prison

How the Federal Justice System Sentenced Two Black Lives Matter Protesters

Forum List

Back