🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RIC Alan Combs

Sean Hannity Reveals Alan Colmes Shielded Wife from His Illness: ‘He Always Put Others Ahead of Himself’

Alan Combs, who once aired a show with Hannity on Fox News, has passed.

I have to say that seeing a Dim who acted with class and respect die is heartbreaking.

He is a dying breed.
Another enemy of the US has passed on. He was a habitual liar, he was for the fundamental transformation of America, he wanted uneducated people to be enslaved by the government. He always interrupted the conversation when it wasn't going well for Alan. He was Rude... He was very liberal... I hope he is burning in hell where he belongs..

Now we just have to get rid of the other 47% and the US will be great again.

Really? Geesh....

Sean Hannity Reveals Alan Colmes Shielded Wife from His Illness: ‘He Always Put Others Ahead of Himself’

I have to say that seeing a Dim who acted with class and respect die is heartbreaking.

He is a dying breed.
Another enemy of the US has passed on. He was a habitual liar, he was for the fundamental transformation of America, he wanted uneducated people to be enslaved by the government. He always interrupted the conversation when it wasn't going well for Alan. He was Rude... He was very liberal... I hope he is burning in hell where he belongs..

Now we just have to get rid of the other 47% and the US will be great again.

For anyone to go out of their way to post something like this on a thread paying tribute to someone who passed away, means they must be an incorrigible, classless scumbag.

Fox also lost financial reporter Brenda Buttner last week. I wonder why she didn't get nearly the effusive praise that Colmes did. Maybe political analysts are higher on the network rung than financial analysts. I always thought Colmes was a mean spirited sarcastic leftie but RIP anyway.

Brenda Buttner did also die of cancer at 55 years of age. She was well-educated and wonderful in her own right. I mourn the loss of her, with such a bright future. She had not been around as long as Alan had and many people knew not of her, as they have known Alan for so many years going back to Hannity and Colmes. Alan's kind spirit shown through his smiling eyes. His smile was endearing, in my opinion.

He is a dying breed.

"I have to say that seeing a Dim who acted with class and respect die is
heartbreaking."

To which I very much agree. Colmes was a very decent, caring, and kind man. He was gentle and he had good character. RIP good man. I am so sorry you left us at 67 with a bright future ahead of you, Very, very, sad. Blessings to your family.

Hey AA where have you been? Nice to see you.

Hey, beauty. Thank you. I am here infrequently. ;)

Has his caused of death been released?

I searched and can't find a word on it.
Maybe he ate at the same restaurant that Justice Scalia ate at... wouldn't that be Karma?

He died because he was a miserable RICH liberal, who even though had a lot of money, he couldn't find happiness that others find. At one time I felt sorry for liberals and their lack of happiness, but after meeting a few of them, I say they deserve all the misery their liberal politicians FORCE upon them..

You have Alan Colmes completely wrong. He was the last of a dying breed of Democrats that you could actually have an enjoyable conversation with who would listen to your points of view without trying to shout over you.

He was really one of a kind these days. Colmes will be missed.
Alan Colmes was a disgruntled liberal who wanted to help the fundamental transformation of America(that makes him a traitor and enemy of the US). He loved Obama and what he was doing to this country, once again, enemy of the state. I will not miss him, and pray to God, that more like him end up with the same fate. Liberalism is a Cancer on the world, and needs to be eradicated. Once the cancer is gone, then the rest of US can live better because we can be happy, while liberals can never be happy so must FORCE the rest of US to be unhappy with them. Misery breeds misery and liberalism is all about equality, where everyone is equally poor and equally miserable. That is FAIRNESS.

The BERKELEY RIOTS: Could NEVER Have Happened Without THESE Enablers
Transgender teen set to take fight to the Supreme Court - CNNPolitics.com
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
Top Obamacare Chief Resigns In Wake of Phony Figures Fiasco - Breitbart
Why the National Debt Is a Tiny Bit Smaller Than Before

The shameless scumbaggery of some low-life SOBs on this thread is appalling.

Forum List

Back