Rich men north of Richmond

He is bitching about us buying junk food for obese people. Contributing to their bad choices and future heart attack.
Sometimes wimps have a hard time facing reality :itsok:
Pnopps....doesn't want to get people off welfare, living a productive, healthy life....he wants them unhealthy, eating fudge rounds, and dependent...

Hateful isn't the way to "live right".
If you find the truth hateful....you are part of the problem....i know it hits a little close to home....but your obesity is directly link to the free fudge rounds you've been eating

Do you support taxpayers funding junk food for fat people or not?
So thats the justification for your TDS? Trying to catch me up in being a hypocrite? With the orange asshole I cant stand? :lol:

I’m pretty sure the song isn’t about the mean orange guy…I think it’s more about your people shown below.
CF94D26C-91A7-444E-85BF-4754AD54B984.jpeg

You love them corrupt Americans as long as they hate the same way you do.
hahaha…
LefTarded Logic:
”A company that employs 20,000 people and settles a lawsuit to make it go away is corrupt….but tens of millions of thirdworlders breaking into a neighboring nation to fuck the people over is noble and justified.”

hahaha…
LefTarded Logic:
”A company that employs 20,000 people and settles a lawsuit to make it go away is corrupt….but tens of millions of thirdworlders breaking into a neighboring nation to fuck the people over is noble and justified.”

It's legal for people to come here.

Forum List

Back