Rich men north of Richmond

If Anthony is a Musician he will get a Bass Player , Drummer , Fiddle player /Rhythm Banjo Player and perhaps pedal Steel .

A few points. 11 years in the Army, so my willingness to fight isn't really in question here. If the army wants a 61 year old supply NCO, I'm here. Don't think I'd pass the physical at this point, though.

My point, which went right over your head, is that the GOP has become the White Grievance Party. White working class people don't have the good life that their parents have, but instead of blaming the rich people who took it away from them, they blame poorer non-white people who have less than they do.

Which is the point of this badly sung, out of tune song.
I believe the song was rich man north of richmond

What song were you listening to?

He said nothing about other races.

I believe the song was rich man north of richmond

What song were you listening to?

He said nothing about other races.

And he quickly moves on to this.

Lord, we got folks in the street, ain't got nothin' to eat / And the obese milkin' welfare.

Well, God, if you're 5-foot-3 and you're 300 pounds / Taxes ought not to pay for your bags of fudge rounds / Young men are puttin' themselves six feet in the ground / 'Cause all this damn country does is keep on kickin' them down.

Seriously, it's just the Reagan "Welfare Queen" bullshit all over again.

American capitalism is two dudes, a rich dude, and ten cookies. The rich dude eats nine cookies then whispers to one due that the other dude is going to take his cookie.

FIO. YET MORE MANIPULATION -------you just have to wonder how this guy came out of nowhere to score such incredible promotionthat he hit the top of the charts without an agent, label, or promoter. He posted the video on August 8,or 8/8/2023, which we know is a Phoenician favorite, and he just happens to have the Phoenician redbeard. Coincidence? I am beginning to think not. Nothing happens by accident anymore. Within a week he was fielding eight-million-dollar offers from Nashville. Really? Turns out he is toomodest to accept. Really? And now we find his name isn't Oliver Anthony. So why does this dude need a stage name? His real name is Christopher Anthony Lunsford. His mother is an Ingle (formerly Ingles, Ingalls) linking himto Scotts and Emorys. His grandfather was Anthony Oliver Ingle, who descends from Hoovers andHendricks of Russell County. Through Debra Burnette, Anthony is related to Sharon McCormick. There is a second Debra Burnette below that one from North Dinwiddie, same age, whose locationsinclude Richmond and Henrico. Henrico is FBI headquarters. The Lunsfords have many links to music, as you can see from a quick search at Wiki, where 3 of 13listed Lunsfords are famous musicians or record company owners. Bascom Lunsford was a famousbanjoist and minstrel of the Appalachians. Sound familiar? Matt Lunsford is the founder of PolyvinylRecords. Bret Lunsford is a founder of Beat Happening. So it is beginning to look very doubtful thisOliver Anthony came out of nowhere.

And he quickly moves on to this.

Lord, we got folks in the street, ain't got nothin' to eat / And the obese milkin' welfare.

Well, God, if you're 5-foot-3 and you're 300 pounds / Taxes ought not to pay for your bags of fudge rounds / Young men are puttin' themselves six feet in the ground / 'Cause all this damn country does is keep on kickin' them down.

Seriously, it's just the Reagan "Welfare Queen" bullshit all over again.
Yea, we wouldn't want to stop welfare, would we? Then the Democrat filth would have nobody to vote for them, would they?

White people are awful, like Joe Biden?

Tell us more.

And do you think this generation would fight for their country like their parents fought for it?

Do you mean in places like Selma?

A few points. 11 years in the Army, so my willingness to fight isn't really in question here. If the army wants a 61 year old supply NCO, I'm here. Don't think I'd pass the physical at this point, though.

My point, which went right over your head, is that the GOP has become the White Grievance Party. White working class people don't have the good life that their parents have, but instead of blaming the rich people who took it away from them, they blame poorer non-white people who have less than they do.

Which is the point of this badly sung, out of tune song.
Hes literally blaming rich people.

We hear bots on here proclaim how wonderful the Biden economy is, but this song going to #1 proves otherwise.

People are hurting.

I've been sellin' my soul, workin' all day / Overtime hours for bullshit pay / So I can sit out here and waste my life away / Drag back home and drown my troubles away.

Pre-Chorus:
It's a damn shame what the world's gotten to / For people like me and people like you / Wish I could just wake up and it not be true / But it is, oh, it is.

Chorus:
Livin' in the new world / With an old soul / These rich men north of Richmond / Lord knows they all just wanna have total control / Wanna know what you think, wanna know what you do / And they don't think you know, but I know that you do / 'Cause your dollar ain't shit and it's taxed to no end / 'Cause of rich men north of Richmond.

Read More: The Lyrics to Oliver Anthony's 'Rich Men North of Richmond' | Here Are the Lyrics to Oliver Anthony's 'Rich Men North of Richmond'

I wish politicians would look out for miners / And not just minors on an island somewhere / Lord, we got folks in the street, ain't got nothin' to eat / And the obese milkin' welfare.

Repeat Pre-Chorus

Repeat Chorus

I've been sellin' my soul, workin' all day / Overtime hours for bullshit pay.

Gee, Seems like Qanon to me.

DERP DERP DERP DERP

Lefties are unreal.

Forum List

Back