rich people are ruining America, & they're not done yet

The left wing rhetoric is so stale that it's no wonder they lost almost every major election in the last ten years. Hillary accepted a quarter of a million dollars each for a series of 15 minute speeches to Wall Street bankers and the crazy incoherent left suddenly decides that "the rich are ruining America" after she loses.

You idiots thought that because Hillary took money for speeches, she's somehow in cahoots with Goldman Sachs and Wall St.

Got news for you..Hillary didn't put Goldman Sachs CEOs into her cabinet. Trump did. Five to be exact.
Because Hillary would never install Wall Street in her cabinet.
No way!

Yep, what trump does is Secty Clinton's fault.

Typical and lame.

Stay on topic.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Ad hominem...
Try following the context.
Why do Liberal pussies cry about who Trump has in his administration when Hillary would do the same; just as Obama did.
It's a good thing Liberals don't have to actually think in order to breath.

let me begin by saying this is not a criticism of Donald Trump, but of folks like The Koch Brothers.

while rich folks don't announce their intentions on the front page of newspapers, their goal is clear. they want to move America into an oligarchic form of society in which all economic and political power rests with a handful of billionaire families. they want to make it impossible for ordinary americans to improve their lives. tragically, they are succeeding.

we must make our choice. we either have democracy, or we have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

You can throw Soros and his ilk in this as well. Then again left wingers are okay with left wing money no matter what.

No way!
Evidence, dupe?
Hmmm....maybe all those speeches she gave to them that made her worth over 80 million.
Or are you that stupid?

The cheeto charged several times more to brag about he's "you know, like a smart person".

What's wrong with charging what the market will bear?

Or have you forgotten you voted for the marketplace? You voted for capitalism.

Did you already forget that?

Context: She has as many friends on Wall St as Trump and would bring them into her administration.
Brainwashed by 25 years of BS Hillary character assassination^^^
Obama had Wall Street running the US and you're telling me Hillary wouldn't?

the rich's curtailing of our democracy should offend the conscience of every American.

we spend trillions of dollars to defend this nation. we can and should spend money to DEFEND democracy from those who want to spend money to subvert democracy. it is incumbent on politicians to make sure there is funding to make sure there are sufficent polling places and poll workers to prevent long lines from forming at the polls.

Just answer these questions:

If you feel this way, why are you here every day! posting in support of this.

Why did you vote for this?

[emoji780]

let me begin by saying this is not a criticism of Donald Trump, but of folks like The Koch Brothers.

while rich folks don't announce their intentions on the front page of newspapers, their goal is clear. they want to move America into an oligarchic form of society in which all economic and political power rests with a handful of billionaire families. they want to make it impossible for ordinary americans to improve their lives. tragically, they are succeeding.

we must make our choice. we either have democracy, or we have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

You can throw Soros and his ilk in this as well. Then again left wingers are okay with left wing money no matter what.

eagle7_31

Why did you vote for Soros to be able to do this?

[emoji780]

Evidence, dupe?
Hmmm....maybe all those speeches she gave to them that made her worth over 80 million.
Or are you that stupid?

The cheeto charged several times more to brag about he's "you know, like a smart person".

What's wrong with charging what the market will bear?

Or have you forgotten you voted for the marketplace? You voted for capitalism.

Did you already forget that?

Context: She has as many friends on Wall St as Trump and would bring them into her administration.
Brainwashed by 25 years of BS Hillary character assassination^^^
Obama had Wall Street running the US and you're telling me Hillary wouldn't?
Total BS- next you'll say he's a commie lol, dingbat.. He did want to stop ANOTHER GOP corrupt full blown depression. The middle of a meltdown, you don't scare business. DUH. Did pass regs to prevent another, now being cut by the bought off GOP duh. You elected a business swamp/con man, duh.

All his money goes to democracy and fact checking, duh dupe. You believe a pile of bought off RW, pander to the rich BS/fake news. see sig.

eagle7_31

[emoji780]

I did not. this can be traced back to the so called 1974 campaign finance reform act the dems passed over Ford's veto. Granted it was a reaction to Nixon's mess of 1972, but this act empowered the PAC's and took financial control of political campaigns out of the political parties and gave it to DC lobbyists and their pacs. The law suits resulting from this starting with Eugene McCarthy's and others resulted in what we have today. As far as I am concerned the Dems own this.

All his money goes to democracy and fact checking, duh dupe. You believe a pile of bought off RW, pander to the rich BS/fake news. see sig.

In your dreams maybe.

eagle7_31

[emoji780]

I did not. this can be traced back to the so called 1974 campaign finance reform act the dems passed over Ford's veto. Granted it was a reaction to Nixon's mess of 1972, but this act empowered the PAC's and took financial control of political campaigns out of the political parties and gave it to DC lobbyists and their pacs. The law suits resulting from this starting with Eugene McCarthy's and others resulted in what we have today. As far as I am concerned the Dems own this.

Well of course you blame liberals for what YOU voted for.

[emoji57]

The left wing rhetoric is so stale that it's no wonder they lost almost every major election in the last ten years. Hillary accepted a quarter of a million dollars each for a series of 15 minute speeches to Wall Street bankers and the crazy incoherent left suddenly decides that "the rich are ruining America" after she loses.

You idiots thought that because Hillary took money for speeches, she's somehow in cahoots with Goldman Sachs and Wall St.

Got news for you..Hillary didn't put Goldman Sachs CEOs into her cabinet. Trump did. Five to be exact.
No way!

Yep, what trump does is Secty Clinton's fault.

Typical and lame.

Stay on topic.

[emoji849]

Ad hominem...
Try following the context.
Why do Liberal pussies cry about who Trump has in his administration when Hillary would do the same; just as Obama did.
It's a good thing Liberals don't have to actually think in order to breath.

1. Look up the definition of ad hominem.
2. Quit hiding behind changing the subject.
3. Take responsibility for your own actions -eg- your vote.

This is so old and boring. The liberals ranting about the rich. So, what's new? Its always the same old thing

Wrong.

The OP and others whine about the power the rich have over us are trumpkins.

And it looks like you also voted to give away your vote.

[emoji849]

could you explain "voted to give away my vote"? Is this some new liberal code?

In your dreams maybe.
And he's a Nazi, right, dupe? What happened to lock her up, dingbat dupe?

Envy apparently is in the blood of the progressive... what a shitty way to live. Wishing you had someone else's shit

Forum List

Back