rich people are ruining America, & they're not done yet

let me begin by saying this is not a criticism of Donald Trump, but of folks like The Koch Brothers.

while rich folks don't announce their intentions on the front page of newspapers, their goal is clear. they want to move America into an oligarchic form of society in which all economic and political power rests with a handful of billionaire families. they want to make it impossible for ordinary americans to improve their lives. tragically, they are succeeding.

we must make our choice. we either have democracy, or we have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

So how many millionaires do you think were in America in 1870 when the population was 38,558,371?
How many millionaires today in America?

In 1870 there were around 100 millionaires in a population of 38,558,371... or a ratio of one millionaire for every 385,583 Americans.
https://books.google.com/booksid=NI...850 how many people were millionaires&f=false

Despite volatile financial markets and slow economic growth, the U.S. added 300,000 new millionaires in 2015, bringing the total to a record 10.4 million, according to a new report.Mar 7, 2016
Record number of millionaires living in the US - CNBC.com
www.cnbc.com/2016/03/07/record-number-of-millionaires-living-in-the-us.html

Today that ratio is 1 millionaire for every 31 people!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
I'M GOING TO SHOUT YOU DUMB SHIT!
TODAY THERE ARE 1 MILLIONAIRE FOR EVER 31 AMERICANS!
GEEZ YOU PEOPLE REALLY DISGUST ME WITH YOUR IGNORANCE!
Dummies like you deserve to live like dogs scrapping over a piece of meat!
While the rest of get a piece of the pie that is getting BIGGER ALL the time and you like wild dogs are JEALOUS!
Grow up please and do something about it instead of acting like wild animals!

Envy apparently is in the blood of the progressive... what a shitty way to live. Wishing you had someone else's shit
Idiot dupe, it's our idea to make the rich pay their fair share (rich Dems are for it), help our suffering nonrich and make our economy healthy. DUHHHHH. See sig. All fact and unknown to GOPers...

let me begin by saying this is not a criticism of Donald Trump, but of folks like The Koch Brothers.

while rich folks don't announce their intentions on the front page of newspapers, their goal is clear. they want to move America into an oligarchic form of society in which all economic and political power rests with a handful of billionaire families. they want to make it impossible for ordinary americans to improve their lives. tragically, they are succeeding.

we must make our choice. we either have democracy, or we have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

So how many millionaires do you think were in America in 1870 when the population was 38,558,371?

In 1870 there were around 100 millionaires in a population of 38,558,371... or a ratio of one millionaire for every 385,583 Americans.
https://books.google.com/booksid=NIOx3DQdSeUC&pg=PA218&lpg=PA218&dq=in+1850+how+many+people+were+millionaires&source=bl&ots=aMjDIiUKI2&sig=GMD49xzhCmXL16bARrAcgDqfug&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSm73AhcrTAhXoz4MKHT4rB0kQ6AEIUzAH#v=onepage&q=in 1850 how many people were millionaires&f=false

Despite volatile financial markets and slow economic growth, the U.S. added 300,000 new millionaires in 2015, bringing the total to a record 10.4 million, according to a new report.Mar 7, 2016

While the rest of get a piece of the pie that is getting BIGGER ALL the time and you like wild dogs are JEALOUS!
Of course a millionaire then would be 500 million today. Not so different. In fact, the rich poor gap is now as bad as all the way back to 1880 or so. Thanks NEW BS pander to the rich GOP and you dupes. See sig.

This is so old and boring. The liberals ranting about the rich. So, what's new? Its always the same old thing
Facts are so repetitive and boring....
Facts? lol. You are calling amateur mindreading facts? That's all the OP is, someone who thinks they can read minds, no facts
Brainwashed idiot^^^ ALL fact, dupe: In 2007. Try thinking: After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!!

The left wing rhetoric is so stale that it's no wonder they lost almost every major election in the last ten years. Hillary accepted a quarter of a million dollars each for a series of 15 minute speeches to Wall Street bankers and the crazy incoherent left suddenly decides that "the rich are ruining America" after she loses.

You idiots thought that because Hillary took money for speeches, she's somehow in cahoots with Goldman Sachs and Wall St.

Got news for you..Hillary didn't put Goldman Sachs CEOs into her cabinet. Trump did. Five to be exact.
Because Hillary would never install Wall Street in her cabinet.
No way!

Yep, what trump does is Secty Clinton's fault.

Typical and lame.

Stay on topic.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Ad hominem...
Try following the context.
Why do Liberal pussies cry about who Trump has in his administration when Hillary would do the same; just as Obama did.
It's a good thing Liberals don't have to actually think in order to breath.

1. Look up the definition of ad hominem.
2. Quit hiding behind changing the subject.
3. Take responsibility for your own actions -eg- your vote.

1. I know what an ad hominem is because you post so many of them.
2. Next, El Retardo, Franco Moronico started the subject of Trump hiring Wall Streeters to run the US; I responded.
3. Huh?

https://books.google.com/booksid=NIOx3DQdSeUC&pg=PA218&lpg=PA218&dq=in+1850+how+many+people+were+millionaires&source=bl&ots=aMjDIiUKI2&sig=GMD49xzhCmXL16bARrAcgDqfug&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSm73AhcrTAhXoz4MKHT4rB0kQ6AEIUzAH#v=onepage&q=in 1850 how many people were millionaires&f=false

Of course a millionaire then would be 500 million today. Not so different. In fact, the rich poor gap is now as bad as all the way back to 1880 or so. Thanks NEW BS pander to the rich GOP and you dupes. See sig.
The only difference between the Dums and Pugs is that the Dums throw the poor crumbs.
Other than that, the Dums pass the same exact legislation that causes Americans to lose jobs.

Envy apparently is in the blood of the progressive... what a shitty way to live. Wishing you had someone else's shit
Idiot dupe, it's our idea to make the rich pay their fair share (rich Dems are for it), help our suffering nonrich and make our economy healthy. DUHHHHH. See sig. All fact and unknown to GOPers...
So you're talking about taxation without representation

You idiots thought that because Hillary took money for speeches, she's somehow in cahoots with Goldman Sachs and Wall St.

Got news for you..Hillary didn't put Goldman Sachs CEOs into her cabinet. Trump did. Five to be exact.
No way!

Typical and lame.

Stay on topic.

[emoji849]

Ad hominem...
Why do Liberal pussies cry about who Trump has in his administration when Hillary would do the same; just as Obama did.

2. Next, El Retardo, Franco Moronico started the subject of Trump hiring Wall Streeters to run the US; I responded.
3. Huh?
Dupe, Obama only had Wall Sters at treasury etc as long as the meltdown lasted- no time to tax the rich etc. And Obama regulated Wall St, now being cut AGAIN by the GOP- and you dupes NEVER learn...

So you're talking about taxation without representation
I'm talking about fixing this pander to the rich GOP disaster duhhhh. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! HELLOOO!???

This is so old and boring. The liberals ranting about the rich. So, what's new? Its always the same old thing
Facts? lol. You are calling amateur mindreading facts? That's all the OP is, someone who thinks they can read minds, no facts
Brainwashed idiot^^^ ALL fact, dupe: In 2007. Try thinking: After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!!

AND in spite of ALL THAT FRANCO!!!!
FACTS:
WHY Franco then do 138 million people want to move to the United States? More then 300% then would choose the 2nd highest country. United Kingdom!
Idea here Franco... why don't you move out of the country and let some of these 138 million that want to live here and we ALL BE VERY VERY HAPPY!
Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 10.01.06 PM.png

No way!

Typical and lame.

Stay on topic.

[emoji849]

Ad hominem...

3. Huh?
Dupe, Obama only had Wall Sters at treasury etc as long as the meltdown lasted- no time to tax the rich etc. And Obama regulated Wall St, now being cut AGAIN by the GOP- and you dupes NEVER learn...
Ad hominem.
Obama did nothing to curb Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers.
Nothing.
And don't brag about the under and unemployed getting low paying jobs serving food.
It's one thing for you to favor the Dums by a smdgen; it's a whole level of stupid to think they actually care about making America great.

The only difference between the Dums and Pugs is that the Dums throw the poor crumbs.
Other than that, the Dums pass the same exact legislation that causes Americans to lose jobs.
You're absolutely clueless, dupe. That's the country's problem. The lying, brainwashing, thieving, bought off, pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP and you ignorant dupes...After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

AND in spite of ALL THAT FRANCO!!!!
FACTS:
WHY Franco then do 138 million people want to move to the United States? More then 300% then would choose the 2nd highest country. United Kingdom!
Idea here Franco... why don't you move out of the country and let some of these 138 million that want to live here and we ALL BE VERY VERY HAPPY!
View attachment 133171
We also make all the movies lol, and 1/3 of immigrants who come to the US want to go home after a while- the highest number anywhere lol. We're a gd GOP mess now. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

You're absolutely clueless, dupe. That's the country's problem. The lying, brainwashing, thieving, bought off, pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP and you ignorant dupes...After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
And you are absolutely boring.
If the oppressed Dum majority of people believed are you did, Congress would be Dum and undo all this.
But Congress was Dun under Obama and did not overturn one piece of pro-Wall Street legislation.

Typical and lame.

Stay on topic.

[emoji849]

Ad hominem...

3. Huh?
Ad hominem.
Nothing.
And don't brag about the under and unemployed getting low paying jobs serving food.
It's one thing for you to favor the Dums by a smdgen; it's a whole level of stupid to think they actually care about making America great.
A dupe is a political insult and is our worst problem Lying GOP billionaires' propaganda and dupes like you. I don't call you stupid etc like you do, just brainwashed. So many are. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

Ad hominem...

3. Huh?
Ad hominem.
Nothing.
A dupe is a political insult and is our worst problem Lying GOP billionaires' propaganda and dupes like you. I don't call you stupid etc like you do, just brainwashed. So many are. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
Obama had Congress and did nothing.
Are you deaf or hard of thinking?

If the oppressed Dum majority of people believed are you did, Congress would be Dum and undo all this.
But Congress was Dun under Obama and did not overturn one piece of pro-Wall Street legislation.
For 60 days in the middle of a meltdown, dupe. No time to do that. So they did ACA, the best thing for the poor ever, paid for by the rich. Now being cut by your heroes.

For 60 days in the middle of a meltdown, dupe. No time to do that. So they did ACA, the best thing for the poor ever, paid for by the rich. Now being cut by your heroes.
I hate to break it to you but most legislation is lying in a draw somewhere.
It seems the Pugs can pull it out at a moment's notice but the Dums can't.
Sorry, O had zero excuse not to do something but he did get large donations from Goldman-Sachs and JP Morgan so people, like myself, who have a brain knew he wasn't going to do anything to upset Wall Street.

3. Huh?
Ad hominem.
Nothing.
For SIXTY DAYS, dupe, in the middle of a meltdown. Of course you dupes are told he had 2 years!!! LOL dupes...

3. Huh?
Ad hominem.
Nothing.
For SIXTY DAYS, dupe, in the middle of a meltdown. Of course you dupes are told he had 2 years!!! LOL dupes...
Sorry, loser, but if Dums really cared about these issues they would have had legislation prepared long in advance.
But how could they when they helped to write job killing legislation in the first place.

Forum List

Back