rich people are ruining America, & they're not done yet

let me begin by saying this is not a criticism of Donald Trump, but of folks like The Koch Brothers.

while rich folks don't announce their intentions on the front page of newspapers, their goal is clear. they want to move America into an oligarchic form of society in which all economic and political power rests with a handful of billionaire families. they want to make it impossible for ordinary americans to improve their lives. tragically, they are succeeding.

we must make our choice. we either have democracy, or we have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

The biggest irony is that the likes of the Koch brothers and other neocon /libertarian cabal are the heroes of the Deplorable white trash who have nothing. That's right, the have nothings are the champions of the have everythings. They somehow think these people - the majority who got rich off other peoples' ideas and labour - are their friend. There are some good uber rich folk though. Gates is one. Buffett is another. Most multi millionaires from wall st are nothing but leeches.

let me begin by saying this is not a criticism of Donald Trump, but of folks like The Koch Brothers.

while rich folks don't announce their intentions on the front page of newspapers, their goal is clear. they want to move America into an oligarchic form of society in which all economic and political power rests with a handful of billionaire families. they want to make it impossible for ordinary americans to improve their lives. tragically, they are succeeding.

we must make our choice. we either have democracy, or we have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

The biggest irony is that the likes of the Koch brothers and other neocon /libertarian cabal are the heroes of the Deplorable white trash who have nothing. That's right, the have nothings are the champions of the have everythings. They somehow think these people - the majority who got rich off other peoples' ideas and labour - are their friend. There are some good uber rich folk though. Gates is one. Buffett is another. Most multi millionaires from wall st are nothing but leeches.

Have nothing? They have their freedoms, in one of the richest countries on earth.

Of course to an entitled snowflake this human achievement is "nothing". No wonder he wouldn't much care about if it wasn't even there.

Have nothing? They have their freedoms, in one of the richest countries on earth.

Of course to an entitled snowflake this human achievement is "nothing". No wonder he wouldn't much care about if it wasn't even there.

Freedom my arse. I can name a dozen countries that are a lot more free than the US, and they have universal health care. I could go on....

in 2000, the US had 51 billionaires. today, there's a record-breaking 540 billionaires.

meanwhile, in the wealthiest country in the history of the world, Americans are hurting financially and are deeply frightened about their future.

What Americans are hurting? Please give me the FACTS not your suppositions!
Reaganism suqs...worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

Yep, what trump does is Secty Clinton's fault.

Typical and lame.

Stay on topic.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Ad hominem...
Try following the context.
Why do Liberal pussies cry about who Trump has in his administration when Hillary would do the same; just as Obama did.
It's a good thing Liberals don't have to actually think in order to breath.

1. Look up the definition of ad hominem.
2. Quit hiding behind changing the subject.
3. Take responsibility for your own actions -eg- your vote.

1. I know what an ad hominem is because you post so many of them.
2. Next, El Retardo, Franco Moronico started the subject of Trump hiring Wall Streeters to run the US; I responded.
3. Huh?
Dupe, Obama only had Wall Sters at treasury etc as long as the meltdown lasted- no time to tax the rich etc. And Obama regulated Wall St, now being cut AGAIN by the GOP- and you dupes NEVER learn...
Ad hominem.
Obama did nothing to curb Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers.
Nothing.
And don't brag about the under and unemployed getting low paying jobs serving food.
It's one thing for you to favor the Dums by a smdgen; it's a whole level of stupid to think they actually care about making America great.

Not true.

Wealthy GOP obstructionists wouldn't allow it.

And mark my words,min spite of trumps lies, it will not happen any more than trump would even fodder bringing his own manufacturing to the US or, for that matter,Macaulay hire Americans.

It's not going to happen.

Dupe, Obama only had Wall Sters at treasury etc as long as the meltdown lasted- no time to tax the rich etc. And Obama regulated Wall St, now being cut AGAIN by the GOP- and you dupes NEVER learn...
Ad hominem.
Nothing.
And don't brag about the under and unemployed getting low paying jobs serving food.
It's one thing for you to favor the Dums by a smdgen; it's a whole level of stupid to think they actually care about making America great.
A dupe is a political insult and is our worst problem Lying GOP billionaires' propaganda and dupes like you. I don't call you stupid etc like you do, just brainwashed. So many are. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
Obama had Congress and did nothing.
Are you deaf or hard of thinking?
For SIXTY DAYS, dupe, in the middle of a meltdown. Of course you dupes are told he had 2 years!!! LOL dupes...
Sorry, loser, but if Dums really cared about these issues they would have had legislation prepared long in advance.
But how could they when they helped to write job killing legislation in the first place.

Yeah.

That would have stopped the Repub obstruction.

Not.

[emoji849]

Ad hominem...
Try following the context.
Why do Liberal pussies cry about who Trump has in his administration when Hillary would do the same; just as Obama did.
It's a good thing Liberals don't have to actually think in order to breath.

1. Look up the definition of ad hominem.
2. Quit hiding behind changing the subject.
3. Take responsibility for your own actions -eg- your vote.

1. I know what an ad hominem is because you post so many of them.
2. Next, El Retardo, Franco Moronico started the subject of Trump hiring Wall Streeters to run the US; I responded.
3. Huh?
Ad hominem.
Nothing.

Not true.

Wealthy GOP obstructionists wouldn't allow it.

And mark my words,min spite of trumps lies, it will not happen any more than trump would even fodder bringing his own manufacturing to the US or, for that matter,Macaulay hire Americans.

It's not going to happen.

Dems and Pubs vote together on these issues no matter how much you masturbate to lies.

Freedom my arse. I can name a dozen countries that are a lot more free than the US, and they have universal health care. I could go on....

A) NAME them! You are a down and out LIAR until you prove there are 12 countries a lot more FREE than the US AND that THEY HAVE Universal CARE!
YOU are a f...king bald faced LIAR and I'm calling you out! PROVE IT WITH A LIST!
B) If there are 12 countries then WHY do over 138 million people more then 3 times the next closest country United Kingdom!

Dummies like you prove all the time when you make dumb ass statements like you did above, you are just that DUMB ASSES!

peoplewantliveUSA.png

https://www.quora.com/Where-do-most-people-in-the-world-want-to-live

Why do dumb asses like Dr. Grump and almost to a person all those ignorant hate America, kill GOPs, people like him NEVER use any substantiation of their outrageously
ignorant comments?
Overtime dumb shits like him attack our country or people like me THEY ALMOST NEVER have any links from a substantiation source!

I just hope when more logical people read these comments they take in consideration how stupid and like the Washington Post depend on LIES, anonymous sources!

Money is pretty much over-rated in politics. When you have such poor choices, NO amount of money is gonna fix that. Trump showed you don't need focus groups, ad consultants, tons of cash. You need to know HOW to get coverage. Even if the coverage is sometimes ludicrous.

Imagine what principled, focused people could do to run cheaper campaigns that work. There are endless possiblities. ONE is just promise to END the senseless mind-numbing warfare between the Dems and Reps by electing folks that want BOTH parties -- out of town by High Noon...
How do you think we end up with such poor choices?

Money is pretty much over-rated in politics. When you have such poor choices, NO amount of money is gonna fix that. Trump showed you don't need focus groups, ad consultants, tons of cash. You need to know HOW to get coverage. Even if the coverage is sometimes ludicrous.

Imagine what principled, focused people could do to run cheaper campaigns that work. There are endless possiblities. ONE is just promise to END the senseless mind-numbing warfare between the Dems and Reps by electing folks that want BOTH parties -- out of town by High Noon...

One was simply Coronated because of noble blood and the # of times she lied and bled to protect the party. The other literally TERRORIZED and mugged a party that he never actually belonged to and BULLIED his way to power.. The parties have CEASED to represent their constituents. They "stand" for nothing but "winning". The Charlie Sheen type of "winning"...

th

Spoken like someone who's never been anywhere.

A) NAME them! You are a down and out LIAR until you prove there are 12 countries a lot more FREE than the US AND that THEY HAVE Universal CARE!
YOU are a f...king bald faced LIAR and I'm calling you out! PROVE IT WITH A LIST!
B) If there are 12 countries then WHY do over 138 million people more then 3 times the next closest country United Kingdom!

Dummies like you prove all the time when you make dumb ass statements like you did above, you are just that DUMB ASSES!

View attachment 133416
https://www.quora.com/Where-do-most-people-in-the-world-want-to-live
Apparently, hype about the wonderfulness of America works on the poor, ignorant, desperate people in third world shit holes.

One was simply Coronated because of noble blood and the # of times she lied and bled to protect the party. The other literally TERRORIZED and mugged a party that he never actually belonged to and BULLIED his way to power.. The parties have CEASED to represent their constituents. They "stand" for nothing but "winning". The Charlie Sheen type of "winning"...

th
I agree. What I was saying though was that the elite use whatever means are necessary to ensure that someone who'll cooperate with their agenda will be nominated in either of the major parties.

I think candidates should be given free air time to explain their plans and we should have many debates, all funded by tax payers. No campaign donations. No attack ads. All criticism of opponents should be made at the debates or allotted air time and must be made by the candidates themselves, not others who have the message approved.

This way, anyone can run even if they aren't wealthy or have connections with wealthy people.

I think candidates should be given free air time to explain their plans and we should have many debates, all funded by tax payers. No campaign donations. No attack ads. All criticism of opponents should be made at the debates or allotted air time and must be made by the candidates themselves, not others who have the message approved.

This way, anyone can run even if they aren't wealthy or have connections with wealthy people.
I'd support this idea although I'm not sure how you'd limit the number of candidates to a realistic number.

I'd support this idea although I'm not sure how you'd limit the number of candidates to a realistic number.

They'd need people to sign petitions to get nominated. Maybe it would go like other competitions. You'd have locals competing and the winner would go regional, then state, then national. From there, it could get narrowed down further. By the November elections, there could end up being more than two candidates and that would be a good thing. Tax payers in each state would foot the bill for debates and ads. Ads would have rules, such as focusing on what each candidate has to offer rather than merely bashing the other candidates. Once candidates make it to the national level, all tax payers foot the bill for debates and ad time. It would ensure that the little guys get a shot and it would ensure that the attack ads stop.

We still have to put up with hit pieces from media but we wouldn't have to listen to nasty ads paid for by wealthy donors.

Since when did democracy equal stealing from the rich? Oh wait, I get bernies democratic socialism now. That's what he meant. Well, good thing we live in a republic.

th
I agree. What I was saying though was that the elite use whatever means are necessary to ensure that someone who'll cooperate with their agenda will be nominated in either of the major parties.

Well we kinda agree. But the parties themselves are not elite. In fact, the party leadership have no special skills or achievements behind them. OTHER THAN -- being loyal to "the brand" and manipulating the stories and issues to their benefit.. The four people that hold ALL THE POWER of Congress -- are truly ordinary UNDERachievers. And YET -- THEY are the ones running our government.. Not the other 500 members...

Forum List

Back