rich people are ruining America, & they're not done yet

Of course a millionaire then would be 500 million today. Not so different. In fact, the rich poor gap is now as bad as all the way back to 1880 or so. Thanks NEW BS pander to the rich GOP and you dupes. See sig.
The only difference between the Dums and Pugs is that the Dums throw the poor crumbs.
Other than that, the Dums pass the same exact legislation that causes Americans to lose jobs.
You're absolutely clueless, dupe. That's the country's problem. The lying, brainwashing, thieving, bought off, pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP and you ignorant dupes...After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
And you are absolutely boring.
If the oppressed Dum majority of people believed are you did, Congress would be Dum and undo all this.
But Congress was Dun under Obama and did not overturn one piece of pro-Wall Street legislation.
For 60 days in the middle of a meltdown, dupe. No time to do that. So they did ACA, the best thing for the poor ever, paid for by the rich. Now being cut by your heroes.
I hate to break it to you but most legislation is lying in a draw somewhere.
It seems the Pugs can pull it out at a moment's notice but the Dums can't.
Sorry, O had zero excuse not to do something but he did get large donations from Goldman-Sachs and JP Morgan so people, like myself, who have a brain knew he wasn't going to do anything to upset Wall Street.
In the middle of a meltdown? Great idea, dupe. LOL. And then he had no power after 2/4/2010. Scott Brown ARGHHH. So duped...

Dupe, Obama only had Wall Sters at treasury etc as long as the meltdown lasted- no time to tax the rich etc. And Obama regulated Wall St, now being cut AGAIN by the GOP- and you dupes NEVER learn...
Ad hominem.
Obama did nothing to curb Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers.
Nothing.
And don't brag about the under and unemployed getting low paying jobs serving food.
It's one thing for you to favor the Dums by a smdgen; it's a whole level of stupid to think they actually care about making America great.
A dupe is a political insult and is our worst problem Lying GOP billionaires' propaganda and dupes like you. I don't call you stupid etc like you do, just brainwashed. So many are. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
Obama had Congress and did nothing.
Are you deaf or hard of thinking?
For SIXTY DAYS, dupe, in the middle of a meltdown. Of course you dupes are told he had 2 years!!! LOL dupes...
Sorry, loser, but if Dums really cared about these issues they would have had legislation prepared long in advance.
But how could they when they helped to write job killing legislation in the first place.
You don't raise taxes on the rich in the middle of a meltdown DUHHH. I'm going to start thinking you are stupid, dupe. HELLO!?!?

The only difference between the Dums and Pugs is that the Dums throw the poor crumbs.
Other than that, the Dums pass the same exact legislation that causes Americans to lose jobs.
You're absolutely clueless, dupe. That's the country's problem. The lying, brainwashing, thieving, bought off, pander to the greedy idiot rich GOP and you ignorant dupes...After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
If the oppressed Dum majority of people believed are you did, Congress would be Dum and undo all this.
But Congress was Dun under Obama and did not overturn one piece of pro-Wall Street legislation.
For 60 days in the middle of a meltdown, dupe. No time to do that. So they did ACA, the best thing for the poor ever, paid for by the rich. Now being cut by your heroes.
Sorry, O had zero excuse not to do something but he did get large donations from Goldman-Sachs and JP Morgan so people, like myself, who have a brain knew he wasn't going to do anything to upset Wall Street.
In the middle of a meltdown? Great idea, dupe. LOL. And then he had no power after 2/4/2010. Scott Brown ARGHHH. So duped...
Are you severely emotionally disturbed?
The Dems voted for Off-Shoring, etc.
Hell, Bill Clinton wants unlimited Business Visas.
You are one indoctrinated dumb fuck.

Ad hominem.
Obama did nothing to curb Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers.
Nothing.
And don't brag about the under and unemployed getting low paying jobs serving food.
It's one thing for you to favor the Dums by a smdgen; it's a whole level of stupid to think they actually care about making America great.
A dupe is a political insult and is our worst problem Lying GOP billionaires' propaganda and dupes like you. I don't call you stupid etc like you do, just brainwashed. So many are. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!
For SIXTY DAYS, dupe, in the middle of a meltdown. Of course you dupes are told he had 2 years!!! LOL dupes...
Sorry, loser, but if Dums really cared about these issues they would have had legislation prepared long in advance.
But how could they when they helped to write job killing legislation in the first place.
You don't raise taxes on the rich in the middle of a meltdown DUHHH. I'm going to start thinking you are stupid, dupe. HELLO!?!?
Tell me one Director of a major corporation that suffered after the crash.
I'll tell you...none.
And you're suddenly so concerned with those you rabidly hate.
BTW, where did I mention raising taxes?
Raising taxes is nonsense.
You eliminate job killing legislation.
It's amazing the depths you'll dive to cover a Dem's pathetic leadership.

Envy apparently is in the blood of the progressive... what a shitty way to live. Wishing you had someone else's shit
Idiot dupe, it's our idea to make the rich pay their fair share (rich Dems are for it), help our suffering nonrich and make our economy healthy. DUHHHHH. See sig. All fact and unknown to GOPers...
So you're talking about taxation without representation
I'm talking about fixing this pander to the rich GOP disaster duhhhh. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! HELLOOO!???
The federal government playing Robin Hood never works out for anybody except career politicians and their federal government…

Not all rich people are hurting America. It's mostly the Republicans.

Are you severely emotionally disturbed?
The Dems voted for Off-Shoring, etc.
Hell, Bill Clinton wants unlimited Business Visas.
You are one indoctrinated dumb fuck.
Wrong, dupe. And the GOP blocked a Dem bill to cut tax breaks for offshoring under Obama. Also cheap training and ed. for good jobs going begging- and a million other great ideas you've never heard of. Google Obama bills blocked by the GOP, dupe.

Envy apparently is in the blood of the progressive... what a shitty way to live. Wishing you had someone else's shit
Idiot dupe, it's our idea to make the rich pay their fair share (rich Dems are for it), help our suffering nonrich and make our economy healthy. DUHHHHH. See sig. All fact and unknown to GOPers...
So you're talking about taxation without representation
I'm talking about fixing this pander to the rich GOP disaster duhhhh. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! HELLOOO!???
The federal government playing Robin Hood never works out for anybody except career politicians and their federal government…
It worked. Before Raygun and Nixon...The Golden Age.

Tell me one Director of a major corporation that suffered after the crash.
I'll tell you...none.
And you're suddenly so concerned with those you rabidly hate.
BTW, where did I mention raising taxes?
Raising taxes is nonsense.
You eliminate job killing legislation.
It's amazing the depths you'll dive to cover a Dem's pathetic leadership.
Wall St CEOs did fine- Bailed out by Boooosh and TARP. Plenty of corps died....What the country needs is investment in the nonrich and infrastucture, paid for by the bloated rich. Great job!! Legislation hurting jobs my ass...

Of course a millionaire then would be 500 million today. Not so different. In fact, the rich poor gap is now as bad as all the way back to 1880 or so. Thanks NEW BS pander to the rich GOP and you dupes. See sig.

And you think that Trump is going to rein in Wall St? Hate to break it to you, but he's not gonna do squat to them. Why? Simple.......he has 5 Goldman Sachs CEOs running the economy.

millionaires.png

And you think that Trump is going to rein in Wall St? Hate to break it to you, but he's not gonna do squat to them. Why? Simple.......he has 5 Goldman Sachs CEOs running the economy.
And unlike Obama, he's got them by the balls.
Let me be perfectly blunt with you, if Trump does nothing about Off-Shoring and Business Visas in his first year, he's lost my vote next time around.
Of course, that leaves me no one to vote for.

in 2000, the US had 51 billionaires. today, there's a record-breaking 540 billionaires.

meanwhile, in the wealthiest country in the history of the world, Americans are hurting financially and are deeply frightened about their future.

let me begin by saying this is not a criticism of Donald Trump, but of folks like The Koch Brothers.

while rich folks don't announce their intentions on the front page of newspapers, their goal is clear. they want to move America into an oligarchic form of society in which all economic and political power rests with a handful of billionaire families. they want to make it impossible for ordinary americans to improve their lives. tragically, they are succeeding.

we must make our choice. we either have democracy, or we have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.
:boohoo:

in 2000, the US had 51 billionaires. today, there's a record-breaking 540 billionaires.

meanwhile, in the wealthiest country in the history of the world, Americans are hurting financially and are deeply frightened about their future.

What Americans are hurting? Please give me the FACTS not your suppositions!

Let me be perfectly blunt with you, if Trump does nothing about Off-Shoring and Business Visas in his first year, he's lost my vote next time around.
You fell for the GOP con man...AGAIN.

What Americans are hurting? Please give me the FACTS not your suppositions!

Snowflake feels are absolutely DEVASTATED! The butthurt... it's intense.

Something must be done immediately.

You fell for the GOP con man...AGAIN.
Both parties signed off on Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers and you are too emotionally invested to admit it.

Forum List

Back