Richard Sherman: Thug is the New Ni66a

Just picked up my daughter from school (early dismissal, mid-terms). Passed the 7-11 where the kids hang out after school. She looked over and said "look at those two thugs, standing there smoking thinking they're all cool". The thugs were pasty white beanie wearing high school kids.

Whitey isn't out to get you but if you want to believe thug is code for ****** then that's what you will believe.

Last edited:
Just picked up my daughter from school (early dismissal, mid-terms). Passed the 7-11 where the kids hang out after school. She looked over and said "look at those two thugs, standing there smoking thinking they're all cool". The thugs were pasty white beanie wearing high school kids.

Whitey isn't out to get you but if you want to believe thug is code for ****** then that's what you will believe.

Who is whitey? Yes that is what I believe may be the case as I pointed out earlier. I was supporting Sherman when he said that it seems that thug is the new code word for those that really want to call him the n word.

Who is whitey? Yes that is what I believe may be the case as I pointed out earlier. I was supporting Sherman when he said that it seems that thug is the new code word for those that really want to call him the n word.

Who is whitey? White people. You know, crackers. :eusa_shhh:

So when my daughter called those two kids thugs what she was really calling them was *******? :lol: No, she called them thugs because they were standing around, possibly looking to cause some trouble. The h.s. kids aren't allowed to hang there and there have been problems in the past with the kids ... which is why she called them thugs.

Wow, did this guy just do a personal anecdote and throw his daughter in to make a phoney point. Jeez, have some shame

So when my daughter called those two kids thugs what she was really calling them was *******? :lol: No, she called them thugs because they were standing around, possibly looking to cause some trouble. The h.s. kids aren't allowed to hang there and there have been problems in the past with the kids ... which is why she called them thugs.

All white people are not crackas. Only the ones that hate black people are crackas.

I thought you said the two guys were white? How is Sherman yelling on TV about Crabtree looking to cause trouble? Careful your prejudice is showing there.

It doesn't matter how much ******* complain about the words used to identify them. There will always be another abhorrent behavior they will come to be associated with.

We get it. You dont like black people. What kind of desperate child runs around screaming ****** for attention? Its fucking dumb.

I think he is black. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

It doesn't matter how much ******* complain about the words used to identify them. There will always be another abhorrent behavior they will come to be associated with.

We get it. You dont like black people. What kind of desperate child runs around screaming ****** for attention? Its fucking dumb.

I think he is black. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

No that guy is not Black. Evidently I caused him to cry and lose sleep so he created an account to fool people into thinking we are the same person.

All white people are not crackas. Only the ones that hate black people are crackas.

I thought you said the two guys were white? How is Sherman yelling on TV about Crabtree looking to cause trouble? Careful your prejudice is showing there.

Not all white people are crackers? So many rules!

They were. I'm saying that someone using the word 'thug' does not mean '******'. Go re-read my post.

They were. I'm saying that someone using the word 'thug' does not mean '******'. Go re-read my post.

No there is only one rule as I spelled out on my post. 1 rule should not confuse you too much right?

Why would she call 2 white guys the n word? Your post makes no sense. Go re-write it.

Nobody really watches Hockey anyway, so who cares what they're doing. Incongnito used racial slurs all the time and was defended by his black teammates, but I do seem to remember a lot of people were upset over the bullying/hazing aspect of the controversy.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking retard.

The n word

So why don't you just write ****** since we all know that's what you're saying anyway?

Because thats not how I roll.

tumblr_mgzotbya4r1s25p6ro1_1280.jpg

No there is only one rule as I spelled out on my post. 1 rule should not confuse you too much right?

Why would she call 2 white guys the n word? Your post makes no sense. Go re-write it.

She didn't, she called them thugs.

Reading is fundamental!

Reading is fundamental!

You are confused it seems. Why would you ask that question if they were white?

So when my daughter called those two kids thugs what she was really calling them was *******?

Reading is fundamental!

You are confused it seems. Why would you ask that question if they were white.

So when my daughter called those two kids thugs what she was really calling them was *******?

Go back and read. Thug is the new ******, or so goes the latest cry. My kid called two white kids thugs. Was she really calling them *******? No. If they had been black and she called them thugs she wouldn't have been calling them ******* either. Thug is someone looking to or causing trouble and come in all colors. This latest 'xx word really means ******' is more victim mentality.

Reading is fundamental!

You are confused it seems. Why would you ask that question if they were white.

Go back and read. Thug is the new ******, or so goes the latest cry. My kid called two white kids thugs. Was she really calling them *******? No. If they had been black and she called them thugs she wouldn't have been calling them ******* either. Thug is someone looking to or causing trouble and come in all colors. This latest 'xx word really means ******' is more victim mentality.

You are the one that needs to go back and read. Sherman did not say that nor did I. Please quote where that was said. You are making up words in your head that are not there. Your post was silly and not at all relevant.

Forum List

Back