Richel Maddow will repeat at 9pm pst/12am est on Msnbc

Who is Richel in the OPs title? Is that Rachels male alter ego?

Rachel Maddow will repeat at 9pm pst/12am est on Msnbc. You must watch as she explains what russia did to our election to a T. Google, Twitter and facebook are all coming out and admitting this shit.

It was a brainwashing campaign against the American voter.

Just cut the crap and SHOW ME the ads that were run. Nobody can do that. Nobody remembers them. Probably NOBODY clicked on them.
Oh.
I gots more...View attachment 153495
Expecting triggered response in...5...4...3...2...1...
funny how you have these huge reams of propaganda...

Show me a dozen of them. Let ME decide if they're convincing.. No more of this dramatic allegations without the evidence....
You loved the right-wing ones... I didn't mind the left-wing ones I suppose.

Rachel Maddow will repeat at 9pm pst/12am est on Msnbc. You must watch as she explains what russia did to our election to a T. Google, Twitter and facebook are all coming out and admitting this shit.

Watching this now....holy crap....

Just cut the crap and SHOW ME the ads that were run. Nobody can do that. Nobody remembers them. Probably NOBODY clicked on them.

Show me a dozen of them. Let ME decide if they're convincing.. No more of this dramatic allegations without the evidence....

Watch the show, she shows examples.

The show's on youtube...I watched about half of it. Maddow claims some ham-fisted internet memes with bad grammar like "we love texas shape" and a photo of Hillary with the caption "pure evil" had a significant impact on the way people voted.

The show's on youtube...I watched about half of it. Maddow claims some ham-fisted internet memes with bad grammar like "we love texas shape" and a photo of Hillary with the caption "pure evil" had a significant impact on the way people voted.
The people that got their news from Facebook and Friends, probably true. Supposedly 5% of the people make up their minds in the voting booths for God sake. Most GOPers and many others believe that Hillary is evil and totally corrupt even though there's no evidence and it's never gotten anywhere near a courtroom... USA just loves a con man... Don't like to think too much...Etc the 30%Fox Etc GOP dupes believe Hillary Obama the foundation are evil and 30% more think there must be something to it... Nope!

Last edited:
Do Liberals not understand that nation states have been engaging in disinformation campaigns against each other for decades? Wake up kids, you lost the election because Hillary sucks balls. Period.

The people that got their news from Facebook and Friends, probably true. Supposedly 5% of the people make up their minds in the voting booths for God sake. Most GOPers and many others believe that Hillary is evil and totally corrupt even though there's no evidence and it's never gotten anywhere near a courtroom... USA just loves a con man... Don't like to think too much...Etc the 30%Fox Etc GOP dupes believe Hillary Obama the foundation are evil and 30% more think there must be something to it... Nope!

...and I know there's plenty of people right here on this forum that think the GOP is "evil" and that democrats are the good guys, and you're probably one of them and so is Maddow.

Nice try, alt right cuck. Just the ones that have been uncovered where shared over 340 million times. And that's just from a few accounts.

Nice try, alt right cuck. Just the ones that have been uncovered where shared over 340 million times. And that's just from a few accounts.

Prove those dumbass memes changed the outcome of the election.

Prove those dumbass memes changed the outcome of the election.

Just you wait your kek guzzling self. Journalists are uncovering more and more every day. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Forum List

Back