Ricin letter sent to obama

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Officials: 2nd Letter to Senate Tested for Ricin

Capitol Hill police have reportedly made an arrest in the case of three possibly poisonous letters — one sent to President Barack Obama — that indicate the presence of poisonous ricin.

The letter to the president comes one day after officials said a letter sent to Sen. Roger Wicker also tested positive for ricin.

Holy shit.

If this is all connected with the bombings, this is very well organized.

Obama and Senator Wicker (a Republican from Mississippi) both received toxic letters, what is the connection between the two?

Applying gun nut logic to the situation, screening/blocking letters sent to our government officials is unconstitutional,

being a violation of the 1st amendment right to petition the government.

Officials: 2nd Letter to Senate Tested for Ricin

Capitol Hill police have reportedly made an arrest in the case of three possibly poisonous letters — one sent to President Barack Obama — that indicate the presence of poisonous ricin.

The letter to the president comes one day after officials said a letter sent to Sen. Roger Wicker also tested positive for ricin.

Holy shit.

If this is all connected with the bombings, this is very well organized.

not kidding... holy shit!

aside from being political leaders?

Nothing I know of.

That would tend to imply that whoever sent the letters would be a constituent of Wicker.

Who?

Senator Wicker?

I'm saying is that Senator Wicker is not particularly well-known. I'd never heard his name before yesterday, he's not a spokesman or popular figure at all.

The fact that he was targeted with ricin implies that the perpetrator had some personal agenda against Senator Wicker - which then implies that the perpetrator was a constituent of Senator Wicker (in other words, from Mississippi).

Obama and Senator Wicker (a Republican from Mississippi) both received toxic letters, what is the connection between the two?

That was my firsy thought...there are some strange 'coincidences' going on.
Also, what are the odds of something going off in the basement of the JFK library right after the first two explosions in Boston?

That would tend to imply that whoever sent the letters would be a constituent of Wicker.

Who?

Senator Wicker?

I'm saying is that Senator Wicker is not particularly well-known. I'd never heard his name before yesterday, he's not a spokesman or popular figure at all.

The fact that he was targeted with ricin implies that the perpetrator had some personal agenda against Senator Wicker - which then implies that the perpetrator was a constituent of Senator Wicker (in other words, from Mississippi).

sorry, I was trying to make a funny

but thanks none the less.

Heard on the Radio that the letters to all involved that we know about were postmarked 4/8/13.

I believe it was connected to Boston...too much of a coincidence IMHO. Maybe in the way that a connection exists between a teacher teaching music appreciation and one student taking up the Harp and another the flute...

Something set these events into motion.

Heard on the Radio that the letters to all involved that we know about were postmarked 4/8/13.

I believe it was connected to Boston...too much of a coincidence IMHO. Maybe in the way that a connection exists between a teacher teaching music appreciation and one student taking up the Harp and another the flute...

Something set these events into motion.

Arrest made, Kenneth Curtis, Tuplo Miss.

Who?

Senator Wicker?

Looks like you were 100% correct, guy is from Mississippi.

Applying gun nut logic to the situation, screening/blocking letters sent to our government officials is unconstitutional,

being a violation of the 1st amendment right to petition the government.

good lord you're not very bright

checking mail before it comes before your boss (BY PERMISSION) does not violate the first

please...educate yourself before posting

thank you

Forum List

Back