Biden letter to Fox

I lived it. I was at ground zero in NYC.

Another fallacy. The moronic Floyd riots has zero to do with this thread.

Lol

You use emotional fallacy after emotional fallacy and call me this?

Dude, you have no clue how many levels above you I am
You are a pathetic little boy.
You should have gone to school.

You aren't "above" anyone kid.

Ground Zero? Vaccine? Wtf?

Social distancing was ignored during the riots…oroving they were bullshit.

Fuck off, jackass. Get another shot…..put it right in your eyeball.

Keep wearing your mask and social distancing and stay the fuck home forever.

See, you post as an uneducated emotional child.
MAGA would be my guess.

Fact: Fox was pumping this guy’s bullshit for months

Fact: The guy is a liar. Everything he claimed about the Bidens was a lie

Fact: The lies he was telling came from Russian intell

Fact: Comer and his Committee has scrubbed all mention of this guy from their report

Fox needs to retract and apologize

Earlier this month, Sams sent a letter to the White House Correspondents’ Association, protesting coverage of Special Counsel Robert Hur’s report on Biden’s handling of classified material.

That Sams guy comes off as the court jester to me.

Or maybe Baghdad Bob.

I guess he's supposed to be the Tater administration's social image fixer or something?

He's not very good at it, though.

He comes off as trying to be humorous but the fraud is about as transparent as a glass jar.

I cracked up when I saw him running his routine at one of the pressers and one of the reporters asked if there was someone else to whom they could direct their questions. lolol...

Last edited:
All he wants is for the truth to be told.

The source that Fox News was promoting turned out to be full of shit.

You should want that too if you had any intellectual honesty.
Wouldn't it be much easier if the Biden family told the truth?

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be much easier if the Biden family told the truth?
The truth is there was no bribe from Burisma and Russia has been trying to spread disinformation against Biden.

But you wont accept it.

The truth is there was no bribe from Burisma and Russia has been trying to spread disinformation against Biden.

But you wont accept it.
Gee, I wonder why?

No Bribe from Burisma? Got it! :D

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes.jpg

LOL Except for the special kind of moron you shill for every day.

“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”
In that same breath he talked about those who catch COVID after being vaxed having less severe symptoms. See what happens when youre spoon fed pieces of propaganda BS? Do some work and look at the whole picture. You won’t sound so ignorant .

Uhh no he never claimed it was 100% effective. There was a very public efficacy rate released with each vax. You’re just brainwashed by partisan news that has you believing a bunch of crap. Think for yourself
100% effective.

"President Joe Biden exaggerated when he spoke about the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccine during a CNN town hall. "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," Biden said."

he was proven wrong, but he did make the claim.

"President Joe Biden exaggerated when he spoke about the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccine during a CNN town hall. "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," Biden said."

he was proven wrong, but he did make the claim.
He made that “claim” in the same talk where he mentioned vaxed people who catch COVID having less severe symptoms. So unless you’re cherry picking lines for right wing propaganda attacks any sane person would know what’s happening there.

He made that “claim” in the same talk where he mentioned vaxed people who catch COVID having less severe symptoms. So unless you’re cherry picking lines for right wing propaganda attacks any sane person would know what’s happening there.
did he, or did he not say, ""You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,""?

did he, or did he not say, ""You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,""?
Yes he said that when he should have said you are less likely to get COVID, which he correctly said in that same talk. You’re cherry picking a gaff that was immediately corrected and distorting the complete message of the talk. Very dishonest of you

Yes he said that when he should have said you are less likely to get COVID, which he correctly said in that same talk. You’re cherry picking a gaff that was immediately corrected and distorting the complete message of the talk. Very dishonest of you
You’re cherry picking a gaff that was immediately corrected and distorting the complete message of the talk. Very dishonest of you
just like dems have done with Trump since 2015.

spare me the sanctimonious bullshit.

Forum List

Back