Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

And on top of it the Texas GOP adopted a platform endorsing reparative therapy.
Therapy where they believe they can make a straight man gay or a gay man straight.

You nuts may be able to take classes to be taught how to suck cock and like it.
Not me, not in a million years.
I was born with my sexuality, same as everyone else except the believers of reparative therapy.

Damn, amazing the ignorance of the American right wing.

Hey, at least the Texas GOP is being honest about their bigotry.

They aren't trying to hide it under the skirts of "religious freedom".
Your are a fool and I won't let that statement stand. Endorsing reparative therapy isn't bigotry any more than endorsing AA meetings. Gays aren't being forced into it, jackass.

Therapy where they believe they can make a straight man gay or a gay man straight.

I was born with my sexuality, same as everyone else except the believers of reparative therapy.

Your are a fool and I won't let that statement stand. Endorsing reparative therapy isn't bigotry any more than endorsing AA meetings. Gays aren't being forced into it, jackass.

I knew a gal who joined AA, it was like she joined a cult. She stopped talking to all of her friends.

Repairative therapy is voodoo science.

Says Lonestar the Liar.

I am a real Texan, now retired in Salt Lake city, and Lonestar is a dark star imitation of what a Texan should be.

Perry is a fool. So is Lonestar. Sexuality can be an addiction, whether hetero or same sex. Neither is an addiction in and of itself.

A Texan my ass, you're no more a Texan than you are a Republican.

I am one of the good guy Texans, who has no trouble with serving his country, feels no need to whip on blacks or browns, doesn't talk nasty around women, and controls his liquour. We know what you are. Yep, you are a dark star imitation and false to the Texan ideal of manhood.

I am surprised that Rick is evolving, pleasantly surprised.

You're a liar is what you are and it's been proven many times.

And? He's right. Homosexuality is a choice and is a mental disease. Also put a damn link up.

How can people choose to be mentally ill?

HAHAHA
That hit it.
Only a dumb ass believes folks would choose to be gay.
Gay folks have been humiliated, persecuted and often killed over the ages.
And folks claim they choose that.

Bottom line is they hate gay folk and are bigots and will not admit it.
They make up a lie to cover their insecurities.

A Texan my ass, you're no more a Texan than you are a Republican.

I am one of the good guy Texans, who has no trouble with serving his country, feels no need to whip on blacks or browns, doesn't talk nasty around women, and controls his liquour. We know what you are. Yep, you are a dark star imitation and false to the Texan ideal of manhood.

What has been proven is your first response knee jerk reaction of calling everyone a liar is false.
Time and time again.
You called me a liar that Perry said this and you were proven wrong.

Once again.
Best to put brain in gear before mouth in motion.

The term income inequality drives me nuts.
If someone is doing the same job having the same experience and having the same results and one makes more then the other...Well that's income inequality.

Someone flipping a burger and someone running a company...
Well they should be paid differently.
But the Libs don't think so apparently.

many people seem to have a hard time with the concept that minimum wage jobs are supposed to be your first jobs and then you get better jobs.....

I know many Democrats that also detest gay folks.
And I know many Republicans that do not.
I AM A REPUBLICAN 95% of the time.

Isn't it the closeted gay Marcus Bachmann, "husband" of Michelle Bachmann that also gives these resparative therapy classes?

What has been proven is your first response knee jerk reaction of calling everyone a liar is false.
Time and time again.

Once again.

So now you want to start lying?

Show where I call EVERYONE a liar. When you fail you can apologize.

Jake is a liar. He claims to be a Republican while he constantly rails against them in defense of liberal Democrats. And you are beginning to be a liar by the false accusations you just made.

I didn't say you lied about what Perry said you moron, I asked for a link.

Why are you defending a known liar?

So endorsing a therapy to cure people suffering from fundamentalist Christianity wouldn't be bigoted? It would be no different than AA?

If he has any influence in 2016 Presidential run get ready for 8 more years of a Democrat.
Time is now to call these kooks out.

Republicans are certainly working hard to make sure that young people who are inclined to be fiscally conservative get turned off by them, aren't they?

Time and time again.

Once again.

So now you want to start lying?

Show where I call EVERYONE a liar. When you fail you can apologize.

Jake is a liar. He claims to be a Republican while he constantly rails against them in defense of liberal Democrats. And you are beginning to be a liar by the false accusations you just made.

I didn't say you lied about what Perry said you moron, I asked for a link.

Why are you defending a known liar?

U r right, everyone is not true.
Thanks for pointing that out.
So your first knee jerk reaction is to call some people a liar, like you did me, without first checking it out.
And Perry did say it so you were wrong.
I did not lie, right?

Forum List

Back