Rick Perry's Chances Of Being Elected President..Going Up In Flames!

No, I've already stated I hope the people stay as safe as they can. It's truely a shame that it is taking so long to put out the fires. If they had been out before these latest winds, I wonder how many homes and lives would have been saved. I guess we'll never know.

I lived in California during the 90's and they LOST 1000's of homes and lives from wildfires. so you saying they are BETTER somehow IS ALL MADE UP. So stop with the BS or you live in another universe

Yes we did...in wildfires lasting days.....not months. We would have our government's head if a fire in existance for months suddenly flared up and burned hundreds of homes...drought or no drought.
Lets just show how truly stupid you, candyass, and several other idiots in this thread truly are......Your dishonesty is disgusting, Chester......You and your slapdick lil' buddies are desperately trying to make the claim that it's just one big fire that has been going on for months, when the REALITY is that it's many fires that have started at many different times, you fuckin' lying pile of human garbage.

2011 Texas wildfires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, you dishonest fucking hack, are you going to admit you blatantly lied about an issue yet again. And disgustingly politicized yet another tragedy, ala the Giffords incident?

I lived in California during the 90's and they LOST 1000's of homes and lives from wildfires. so you saying they are BETTER somehow IS ALL MADE UP. So stop with the BS or you live in another universe

Yes we did...in wildfires lasting days.....not months. We would have our government's head if a fire in existance for months suddenly flared up and burned hundreds of homes...drought or no drought.
Lets just show how truly stupid you, candyass, and several other idiots in this thread truly are......Your dishonesty is disgusting, Chester......You and your slapdick lil' buddies are desperately trying to make the claim that it's just one big fire that has been going on for months, when the REALITY is that it's many fires that have started at many different times, you fuckin' lying pile of human garbage.

1) Cooper Mountain Ranch Fire....Started April 11th in Kent County....Total acres burned: 162.625
2) Deaton Cole Fire....Started April 25th in Val Verde County....Total Acres Burned: 175,000
3)

Dude... you're throwing pearls before swine here. Libtards do not appear to like facts. I posted the budget specifics in three of these stinking threads so far. The specifics show salaries, benefits and supplies for the Forest Service INCREASED in the next budget over the 2010 budget... and wasted was decreased by 25 million. Do they care? No. All they do is regurgitate libtards talking points that are a complete fallacy.

(copy of post in other thread)...

For everyone whining like little girls about how Perry slashed the budget for fighting fires, here's a little actual budget information for you, courtesy of TEXASTRANSPARENCY.ORG

Texas Transparency - Check Register Search Tools: Spending by Agency

2010 Fiscal Year Forest Service budget total: $71,140,886.43

vs.

2011 Fiscal Year Forest Service budget total: $ 55,164,504.25

A drop of 22.5%

Here are some details on the differences...

Salaries:
2010 - $13,964,273.07
2011 - $14,807,359.49
Net increase of $843,086.42

Benefits:
2010 - $4,258,415.90
2011 - $4,612,205.92
Net increase of $353,790.02

Supplies:
2010 - $1,077,445.90
2011 - $1,199,887.81
Net increase of $122,441.91

Other Expenses:
2010 - $23,757,705.14
2011 - 1,794,540.10
Net decrease of $21,963,165.04

The biggest change here was Emergency Abatement Response...
2010 - $22,779,872.96
2011 - $531,540.21
Net decrease of $22,248,332.75

So... in 2010, Texas had' $22,779,872.96 in emergency abatement expenses to the individual counties, and chose to not continue that in 2011.

Texas then went on to increase salaries, benefits, and spending more on supplies in 2011.

This is what you're whining about? unless you can show that this particular expense reduction had a negative effect, you're essentially full of shit.

Fires still burning. Been burning for months.
Perry can't put them out.

Do you call that effective? Do you call that Leadership? If so, please explain.

Not long ago, I could just as easily have said...
Oil still leaking into the Gulf. Been been leaking for months.
Obama can't stop it.
Do you call that effective? Do you call that Leadership? If so, please explain.
Both statements are nonsense.

Ahh...you're equating an oil well being blown out 2 miles subsurface that humans have to enter a submersible to reach much less fight with a fire on land? Talk about nonsense.

Love how you guys say Obama is an abysmal failure in one breath...and in the next breath you guys use him as a yardstick to measure your candidates.

So....we can expect more of the same with Perry? Is that what you're saying?

1) Cooper Mountain Ranch Fire....Started April 11th in Kent County....Total acres burned: 162.625
2) Deaton Cole Fire....Started April 25th in Val Verde County....Total Acres Burned: 175,000
3)

Dude... you're throwing pearls before swine here. Libtards do not appear to like facts. I posted the budget specifics in three of these stinking threads so far. The specifics show salaries, benefits and supplies for the Forest Service INCREASED in the next budget over the 2010 budget... and wasted was decreased by 25 million. Do they care? No. All they do is regurgitate libtards talking points that are a complete fallacy.
I put up the total number of fires in a new post.....Check it out.....It clearly shows just how dishonest Bodecea, candyass, and several others truly are.......They are not stand up people in anyway. They are dishonest hacks, and blatant liars, nothing more.

I have to admit it made me laugh out loud and cause iced tea to run out of my nose..:lol: :lol:

I was watching the weather channel yesterday and the weather dude was standing next to a map of god ol Texass and there were little fire symbols on the map...not just a few..maybe hundreds of them..they literally COVERED the whole map of Texass.

Then it struck me like a wild fire.. This dumb ass Perry is the last man on earth I want to manage any crisis as the POTUS.

What I find astounding is that this lack of action on Perry's part is not talked about much.

There are two things I know about fire. One is that they are almost entirely man made and therefore preventable...and the other is that with enough resources applied...they are ALL extinguishable.

While that dodo Perry is busy praying for rain(howz that workin for ya Ricky?)... His WHOLE fuckin state is burning to cinders.

I know that if one tenth of the fires burning in Texass were alight here in Washington state we would have Christine Gregouir's head on a platter.

All that bragging about how well his state is doing is a load of crap when one ganders at a map of the still burning fires in his pitiful state.

Perry for president? I wouldn't trust him to watch over a sanican. The shithole might catch fire and burn up with ya sittin in it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Rickster!!!! Fires are NOT a natural disaster.. You are supposed to put them out ya dumb fuck!!!

OOPS! A thousand double tankers filled with water and a hundred extra pumpers imported from nearby states wouldn't look good on your states bottom line?

Fuck you Perry. I'm just thankfull you aren't the gubner here in Washington.

Your thoughts?

While I agree that Perry's efforts have been abysmal as his state goes up in flames, I think you lack a good understanding of wild fires, their causes, and how easy they can be put out. When it is as dry as it has been in Texas this year, it doesn't take much to start an inferno. Add a little wind, and you have what we are seeing, and no, it is not easy to get them under control. I lived in Colorado for a number of years and I know how dry it can get there. I was there during the Hayman fire that destroyed over one hundred thousand acres in a few days. While I have nothing against praying for rain, it probably isn't the first line of defense I would want used to stop a wild fire.

I believe you misunderestimate my knowledge of wild fires. I NEVER said putting them out is easy. I stated that it is do-able. It takes massive effort from jump street and pit bull determination. What is clear to me is that Perry tried to contain the fires on the cheap mostly using volunteers. What was needed was OVERWHELMING RESPONSE. That takes money and a whole lot of people...professional people. Up here in the NW we draw on several states when responding to difficult fires. Sometimes it takes a few weeks to get them under control. I've seen it said on this thread that some believe that Washington state is all green and plush. Bullshit! East of the western hills of the Cascade Mountains it gets as dry as Colorado and most of the state East of the Cascades is desert. I'm talkin wall to wall sage brush. It is many of you that are misinformed. Like I said we draw on all available resources ...Professionals from Idaho, Montana, Oregon and sometimes even Colorado for our wild fire fighters...and we pay em good. Using amatures is stupid...bordering on criminal when so much property and human life is at risk. All of this falls under the heading of MANAGEMENT! and the ability to make critical decisions when public safety is on the line.

3)

I put up the total number of fires in a new post.....Check it out.....It clearly shows just how dishonest Bodecea, candyass, and several others truly are.......They are not stand up people in anyway. They are dishonest hacks, and blatant liars, nothing more.

i know... and there is MORE money now to fight fires, not less!

Libtard talking points rule, apparently.

I have to admit it made me laugh out loud and cause iced tea to run out of my nose..:lol: :lol:

I was watching the weather channel yesterday and the weather dude was standing next to a map of god ol Texass and there were little fire symbols on the map...not just a few..maybe hundreds of them..they literally COVERED the whole map of Texass.

Then it struck me like a wild fire.. This dumb ass Perry is the last man on earth I want to manage any crisis as the POTUS.

What I find astounding is that this lack of action on Perry's part is not talked about much.

There are two things I know about fire. One is that they are almost entirely man made and therefore preventable...and the other is that with enough resources applied...they are ALL extinguishable.

While that dodo Perry is busy praying for rain(howz that workin for ya Ricky?)... His WHOLE fuckin state is burning to cinders.

I know that if one tenth of the fires burning in Texass were alight here in Washington state we would have Christine Gregouir's head on a platter.

All that bragging about how well his state is doing is a load of crap when one ganders at a map of the still burning fires in his pitiful state.

Perry for president? I wouldn't trust him to watch over a sanican. The shithole might catch fire and burn up with ya sittin in it!

Hey Rickster!!!! Fires are NOT a natural disaster.. You are supposed to put them out ya dumb fuck!!!

OOPS! A thousand double tankers filled with water and a hundred extra pumpers imported from nearby states wouldn't look good on your states bottom line?

Your thoughts?

While I agree that Perry's efforts have been abysmal as his state goes up in flames, I think you lack a good understanding of wild fires, their causes, and how easy they can be put out. When it is as dry as it has been in Texas this year, it doesn't take much to start an inferno. Add a little wind, and you have what we are seeing, and no, it is not easy to get them under control. I lived in Colorado for a number of years and I know how dry it can get there. I was there during the Hayman fire that destroyed over one hundred thousand acres in a few days. While I have nothing against praying for rain, it probably isn't the first line of defense I would want used to stop a wild fire.

I believe you misunderestimate my knowledge of wild fires. I NEVER said putting them out is easy. I stated that it is do-able. It takes massive effort from jump street and pit bull determination. What is clear to me is that Perry tried to contain the fires on the cheap mostly using volunteers. What was needed was OVERWHELMING RESPONSE. That takes money and a whole lot of people...professional people. Up here in the NW we draw on several states when responding to difficult fires. Sometimes it takes a few weeks to get them under control. I've seen it said on this thread that some believe that Washington state is all green and plush. Bullshit! East of the western hills of the Cascade Mountains it gets as dry as Colorado and most of the state East of the Cascades is desert. I'm talkin wall to wall sage brush. It is many of you that are misinformed. Like I said we draw on all available resources ...Professionals from Idaho, Montana, Oregon and sometimes even Colorado for our wild fire fighters...and we pay em good. Using amatures is stupid...bordering on criminal when so much property and human life is at risk. All of this falls under the heading of MANAGEMENT! and the ability to make critical decisions when public safety is on the line.
How about you do a lil' research about the Texas fires and get back to us, eh?

'cause you are completely clueless of the situation over there.......Over 9000 seperate fires have started since November....And of course, in April, Obama DENIED the emergency request from Perry when the Peak season began.....So, once again, we have a case of someone running off at the mouth, politicizing a tragedy, without knowing a damn thing about what they are talking about.

Last edited:
Blah....Blah....Blah...Blah....

And the fires burn on....

Houses lost...

Lives at risk....animals burned alive...

Here in Washington we use prison inmates to help fight fires as well as professionals that parachute in to the worst places..

How many prisoners are in the State of Texass??? What ya do is offer em a few extra months off their sentence for putting in a good effort.

Throw 10,000 inmates at these fires and a couple of hundred pros and the job will get done.

Ya drag in a hundred big bulldozers and cut big wide fire breaks and fire retard the shit out of each side of the new dirt road. That way the fire gets broken down to manageable pieces. That's how we do it anyway.. But mostly it takes THOUSANDS of people to snuff out the new hot spots that the fire break couldn't contain.

Last edited:

How about you do a lil' research about the Texas fires and get back to us, eh?

'cause you are completely clueless of the situation over there.......Over 9000 seperate fires have started since November....And of course, in April, Obama DENIED the emergency request from Perry when the Peak season began.....So, once again, we have a case of someone running off at the mouth, politicizing a tragedy, without knowing a damn thing about what they are talking about.

Obviously you are more concerned about appearing right and defending Rick Perry than putting out the fires. Me...I would like to see some real action being taken. YOUR running off at the mouth wouldn't put out a match.

Well hell.

You should know by now that the facts always get in the way of a good bs/lie session.

Personally I think they are all scared of Perry.

Your thoughts?

That's how we have to do it in CA, especially when there are drought conditions. You cannot go half-assed with these things.....bad things happen if you do that.

Well hell.

You should know by now that the facts always get in the way of a good bs/lie session.

Well Hell...

Aren't you the clever one....

And the firews burn on....

Houses lost...

Here in Washington we use prison inmates to help fight fires as well as professionals that parachute in to the worst places..

How many prisoners are in the State of Texass??? What ya do is offer em a few extra months off their sentence for putting in a good effort.

Throw 10,000 inmates at these fires and a couple of hundred pros and the job will get done.

Ya drag in a hundred big bulldozers and cut big wide fire breaks and fire retard the shit out of each side of the new dirt road. That way the fire gets broken down to manageable pieces. That's how we do it anyway.. But mostly it takes THOUSANDS of people to snuff out the new hot spots that the fire break couldn't contain.
Do us a favor, Huggy......Don't put out fires, you're fuckin' clueless.

10,000 inmates with zero training, and just a couple o' hundred pro's......Yeah, that's the ticket!
Cut big wide fire breaks in a wind driven prarie.....Yeah, that's the ticket!

Yeah, lets just have thousands of people running around like chickenswith their heads cut off

Thanks Huggy......I can't wait to forward your post to my uncle, who is a retired 30 year Battalion Chief with LA County FD.......I'm sure the laugh he gets will be as good as mine!

And the firews burn on....

Houses lost...

Do us a favor, Huggy......Don't put out fires, you're fuckin' clueless.

10,000 inmates with zero training, and just a couple o' hundred pro's......Yeah, that's the ticket!
Cut big wide fire breaks in a wind driven prarie.....Yeah, that's the ticket!

Yeah, lets just have thousands of people running around like chickenswith their heads cut off

Thanks Huggy......I can't wait to forward your post to my uncle, who is a retired 30 year Battalion Chief with LA County FD.......I'm sure the laugh he gets will be as good as mine!

My money says he'll agree with me..but THAT will never get back here...will it...

Yep.

I thought Perry going back and managing the whole thing showed leadership until I found out he cut funding for firefighters.

Oh gosh.

You're just mad because you know no one would bother to piss on you if you were on fire....

I know that you and the other KOS Kunts are jerking each other off with glee, but this ain't going to make any difference. The only ones who will give a shit are you partisan fucks - and you're voting Obama (several times!) anyway. Not one vote will be swayed by it.

You know it, though are too partisan to admit it.

That's how we have to do it in CA, especially when there are drought conditions. You cannot go half-assed with these things.....bad things happen if you do that.
Why are you ignoring #181, Chester......Don't have the guts to see the truth, and admit your abject dishonesty?

You are a clueless fucking boob.....We don't have PRARIE fires on the scale of Texas, EVER......Teaxas has had over 9000 seperate fires break out since November.....If you had any fuckin' brains in that lil' head, you would see the scale of the problems they face. Christ, I doubt you even have a clue as to that states Geography.......And, wasn't it just great that Obama DENIED Perry's emergency request back in April, When the peak season was approaching, and they were already struggling?

Funny how you idiots can't see past your noses.......Just a bunch of extremely stupid, ignorant hacks.

Well hell.

Well Hell...

And Perry's budget for the Forest Service INCREASED the money for salaries, benefits and supplies... not decreased.

Post #172

Let me ask you something....

Usually most people think of something before they write/say it.

Did you consider how stupid that would sound before you wrote it?

THE FIRES ARE STILL BURNING AFTER MONTHS!!!!

RICK, PUT THE FIRES OUT.

Well Hell...

And Perry's budget for the Forest Service INCREASED the money for salaries, benefits and supplies... not decreased.

Post #172

Let me ask you something....

Usually most people think of something before they write/say it.

Did you consider how stupid that would sound before you wrote it?

THE FIRES ARE STILL BURNING AFTER MONTHS!!!!

RICK, PUT THE FIRES OUT.

And you were clamoring for Obama to swim down to the Deepwater Horizon and plug the BP oil spill too.... right?????

Please.

Forum List

Back