Rick Perry's Chances Of Being Elected President..Going Up In Flames!

Well Hell...

Aren't you the clever one....

And the fires burn on....

And Perry's budget for the Forest Service INCREASED the money for salaries, benefits and supplies... not decreased.

Post #172

Let me ask you something....

Usually most people think of something before they write/say it.

Did you consider how stupid that would sound before you wrote it?

THE FIRES ARE STILL BURNING AFTER MONTHS!!!!

RICK, PUT THE FIRES OUT.
Why are you too ignoring post #181, fool?

Blows your whole, "they've been burning for months" LIE, straight out the fucking window, eh?

Why are you ignoring the FACT that Obama DENIED the emergency request back in April when it was clear it would be a disastrous summer fire season, based on the conditions?

Bodecea and yourself are nothing but cowards......Abject fucking cowards.

Well hell.

You should know by now that the facts always get in the way of a good bs/lie session.

Personally I think they are all scared of Perry.

Well Hell...

Aren't you the clever one....

And the fires burn on....

Nope. Not clever at all.

Some folks don't like to look at the facts though.

The fires have burned on in many a State. Cali comes to mind.

I lived in California during the 90's and they LOST 1000's of homes and lives from wildfires. so you saying they are BETTER somehow IS ALL MADE UP. So stop with the BS or you live in another universe

Yes we did...in wildfires lasting days.....not months. We would have our government's head if a fire in existance for months suddenly flared up and burned hundreds of homes...drought or no drought.
Lets just show how truly stupid you, candyass, and several other idiots in this thread truly are......Your dishonesty is disgusting, Chester......You and your slapdick lil' buddies are desperately trying to make the claim that it's just one big fire that has been going on for months, when the REALITY is that it's many fires that have started at many different times, you fuckin' lying pile of human garbage.

2011 Texas wildfires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, you dishonest fucking hack, are you going to admit you blatantly lied about an issue yet again. And disgustingly politicized yet another tragedy, ala the Giffords incident?

According to the Governor of Texas website, they have been going since January. If you're calling Governor Perry a liar...that would be rich.

Office of the Governor Rick Perry - Texas Wildfires

And Perry's budget for the Forest Service INCREASED the money for salaries, benefits and supplies... not decreased.

Post #172

RICK, PUT THE FIRES OUT.
Why are you too ignoring post #181, fool?

Blows your whole, "they've been burning for months" LIE, straight out the fucking window, eh?

Why are you ignoring the FACT that Obama DENIED the emergency request back in April when it was clear it would be a disastrous summer fire season, based on the conditions?

Bodecea and yourself are nothing but cowards......Abject fucking cowards.

The governor of Texas disagrees with you on your assessment of his inability to put out wildfires in the State of Texas.
http://governor.state.tx.us/wildfires

He doesn't want government intervention into State affairs, right?

Perry can't put out fires. Bottom line.

Last edited:

Post #172

RICK, PUT THE FIRES OUT.

And you were clamoring for Obama to swim down to the Deepwater Horizon and plug the BP oil spill too.... right?????

Please.

No; that is impossible. If you recall, Obama did something which I think was wrong and put a moratorium on the practice of deepwater drilling.

You're equating a blow out 2 miles below the water with fire on land.

The first is something that is relatively new in terms of crisis.
The latter is man's oldest foe; putting out fires.

Swing and a miss.

RICK, PUT THE FIRES OUT.

And you were clamoring for Obama to swim down to the Deepwater Horizon and plug the BP oil spill too.... right?????

Please.

No; that is impossible. If you recall, Obama did something which I think was wrong and put a moratorium on the practice of deepwater drilling.

Swing and a miss.

So... Perry is personally responsible for putting out the wild fires, but Obama is not personally responsible for plugging the oil spill.

Both happened on their respective watches. Both are disasters. yet only the Republican is responsible for personally doing something about it.

Nice.

Swing and a miss.

Once again you prove;

There is no hypocrisy like demoprocrisy.

Even for a hack, you should have been embarrassed to be so openly hypocritical...

Please.

Swing and a miss.

So... Perry is personally responsible for putting out the wild fires, but Obama is not personally responsible for plugging the oil spill.

Both happened on their respective watches. Both are disasters. yet only the Republican is responsible for personally doing something about it.

Nice.

Oh no...he's just the man responsible. As Obama was. I was pointing out...and you obviously can't be this idiotic not to know this....that a disaster 2 miles beneath the water is much more difficult to reach much less maintain than fires on land are/is/were...

The Deepwater Horizon disaster was unique. Fires are not. Been around for decades.

Strike Two.

Swing and a miss.

Once again you prove;

There is no hypocrisy like demoprocrisy.

Even for a hack, you should have been embarrassed to be so openly hypocritical...

Do you think he'll have them out by Christmas?

Swing and a miss.

Nice.

Oh no...he's just the man responsible. As Obama was. I was pointing out...and you obviously can't be this idiotic not to know this....that a disaster 2 miles beneath the water is much more difficult to reach much less maintain than fires on land are/is/were...

The Deepwater Horizon disaster was unique. Fires are not. Been around for decades.

Strike Two.

Strike two my left testicle.

A disaster is a disaster. You cannot hold one man responsible, and another man not responsible, without being a giant hypocrite.

NEITHER Obama nor Perry are personally responsible for starting or ending their respective disasters. There are simply too many factors involved in each, none of which they or anyone else had any control over.

You're out.

While that dodo Perry is busy praying for rain(howz that workin for ya Ricky?)... His WHOLE fuckin state is burning to cinders.

He's an end-timer. "Why try to put out God's handiwork? God must have a reason for these fires and the lack of rain, if only we could divine his intent! Jesus is coming back soon, so why try to fund SS past 2037? Since Jesus is coming back soon, why not just use up the rest of our resources as fast as we can and get as rich as we can - it's not going to matter!"

THAT'S the mind of a Wingnut Evangelical like Perry.

While that dodo Perry is busy praying for rain(howz that workin for ya Ricky?)... His WHOLE fuckin state is burning to cinders.

He's an end-timer. "Why try to put out God's handiwork? God must have a reason for these fires and the lack of rain, if only we could divine his intent! Jesus is coming back soon, so why try to fund SS past 2037? Since Jesus is coming back soon, why not just use up the rest of our resources as fast as we can and get as rich as we can - it's not going to matter!"

Link please?

I'm sure he woudn't agree that you're representing him accurately.

It will be the firefighters who put them out.

I know you think your little tin god capped the the BP spill (that Bush caused!) by commanding in his own name that it STOP, but politicians really have nothing to do with solving natural and unnatural disasters. In fact, I seem to recall your Messiah® going on a golf trip rather than addressing the spill..

Nice.

Strike Two.

Strike two my left testicle.

A disaster is a disaster. You cannot hold one man responsible, and another man not responsible, without being a giant hypocrite.
This is what I just said:
Oh no...he's just the man responsible. As Obama was.
Arrow up and take a look.

NEITHER Obama nor Perry are personally responsible for starting or ending their respective disasters. There are simply too many factors involved in each, none of which they or anyone else had any control over.

You're out.

Seriously?

Too damn funny. A nuclear strike by Al Queda would be the same as a flash flood?

What doesn't Perry Control? You find the fire, you allocate the resources, you put the fire out. Let me guess, you'll blame the feds for not being intrusive enough this time....eh comrade?

As for the difference;
There is no payload limit on submersibles, load limit on drill piping, no physical barrier keeping you away from the site of the disaster (i.e. 2 miles of water), etc... as you had with DWH.

Both men are responsible; it's their job to put the fire out, cap the wells, etc...but Obama's disaster is much more difficult than the fires. As is proven by logic, by the words above, and friggin common sense.

Stop while you're way behind.:eusa_shhh:

It will be the firefighters who put them out.

I know you think your little tin god capped the the BP spill (that Bush caused!) by commanding in his own name that it STOP, but politicians really have nothing to do with solving natural and unnatural disasters. In fact, I seem to recall your Messiah® going on a golf trip rather than addressing the spill..

Do you think Perry will have the fires out by Christmas? Yes or no?

you seriously cant blame perry for the situation in Texas... he has taken action very prompt but have you seen the geographic size to the state. its kinda larger than most states so it woukd be reasonable to think that the acuall location and size playes a factor in getting help to those places in need.
But yes, i do agree perry has not stepped up to bat to his best abilities mostly due to where his main intention is right now- getting elected.

He's an end-timer.

Is that anything like a "one termer?"

You know, like your little tin god Obama?

"Why try to put out God's handiwork? God must have a reason for these fires and the lack of rain, if only we could divine his intent! Jesus is coming back soon, so why try to fund SS past 2037? Since Jesus is coming back soon, why not just use up the rest of our resources as fast as we can and get as rich as we can - it's not going to matter!"

Sounds more like the "mind" of a partisan hack like Synthaholic...

Forum List

Back