Rick wilson calls for someone to put a bullet in Donald trump

It's surprising that it took so long for a Democrat to say it.
He must be confident that he can still say it, but after the election he won't dare!

Could this start a wave of like thinkers to express themselves as a last resort?

ON a more rational and real note, what good could he be imagining that Trump is the only one leading the move to fascism?
Wilson is a republican.

Rick Wilson and Kellyanne Conway's ( yeah that Kellyanne Conway) founded the Lincoln Project to combat Trump. Wilson is a gigantic asshole who claims he was a true conservative, but suddenly now he sides with Marxists.

They can say what ever they want. I don't care if he swings from the tree tops. Trump has a record to go on now. And that record is an excellent one. I much preferred 1% inflation to what is happening now. I'd rather pay $1.63 at the pump. I liked not having to ration heating oil in the winter. I liked a variety of goods stacked on our shelves. I liked no one threatening to use nukes.
We can go back to that. All we have to do is vote the globalists out of power.

They can say what ever they want. I don't care if he swings from the tree tops. Trump has a record to go on now. And that record is an excellent one. I much preferred 1% inflation to what is happening now. I'd rather pay $1.63 at the pump. I liked not having to ration heating oil in the winter. I liked a variety of goods stacked on our shelves. I liked no one threatening to use nukes.
Damn, let's do another pandemic!

What a criminal pos! This scumbag should have been arrested immediately but we all know democrats are above the law.
Did you hear his statement while watching MSNBC and think he was talking about literally shooting Trump?

They are working on it, otto. We have Russia in charge of the Obama labs in the Ukraine now. Boston is cooking one up that killed 80% of the rats they gave it to. We'll have to wait until they accidentally release it to find out what gain of function goodies they have in store for us. And not to be out done London has developed a killer too...

They are working on it, otto. We have Russia in charge of the Obama labs in the Ukraine now. Boston is cooking one up that killed 80% of the rats they gave it to. We'll have to wait until they accidentally release it to find out what gain of function goodies they have in store for us. And not to be out done London has developed a killer too...
Russia in charge of WTF?

Dude their drunken army can't even piss right.

We know the trouble now. We know who interferes in wealth creation and sell themselves as that. Realizing that there will still be problems, but they can be reduced if we go back to a nation with borders, language and culture is a reality for all of us to try to comprehend.

Forum List

Back