Rick wilson calls for someone to put a bullet in Donald trump

I’m surprised they haven’t tried.

I’m sure by 2024 they will try. They have nothing else to stop him at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there have been attempts.

The man must have insanely good private security!

:)

Did anyone else notice that the video was very short, as well as the fact that it could have very well been taken out of context?

I'd like to see the whole segment of what he was talking about, as he was talking about the donor class simply hoping Trump would go away, but said he wouldn't, and they needed to "put a bullet in him". I'm guessing he was talking about killing his political campaign, not killing Trump for real. I'd also like to know when that video was taken, as it seems that it was during the campaign when Trump got elected.
Right. :laughing0301:

Did anyone else notice that the video was very short, as well as the fact that it could have very well been taken out of context?

I'd like to see the whole segment of what he was talking about, as he was talking about the donor class simply hoping Trump would go away, but said he wouldn't, and they needed to "put a bullet in him". I'm guessing he was talking about killing his political campaign, not killing Trump for real. I'd also like to know when that video was taken, as it seems that it was during the campaign when Trump got elected.
I bet you never thought that when you Clicked Thumbs Up to a 1 second video bite of Trump.

There is no place in politics, the media, this world for democrats.

We are better off withou them

I'm for the reclaiming of empty mental institutions, beginning Nov 10, and then we can start rounding them up. They'll be given a choice -- revert back to human form or die of natural causes in whatever institution they're placed in.

It's surprising that it took so long for a Democrat to say it.
He must be confident that he can still say it, but after the election he won't dare!

Could this start a wave of like thinkers to express themselves as a last resort?

ON a more rational and real note, what good could he be imagining that Trump is the only one leading the move to fascism?
Calling for the shooting or killing of a living President is against the law, and the person should have a conversation with the FBI and Secret Service.

It's surprising that it took so long for a Democrat to say it.
He must be confident that he can still say it, but after the election he won't dare!

Could this start a wave of like thinkers to express themselves as a last resort?

ON a more rational and real note, what good could he be imagining that Trump is the only one leading the move to fascism?
That idiot is a RINO never Trumper, not a Democrat.

What a criminal pos! This scumbag should have been arrested immediately but we all know democrats are above the law.
Revv.jpg

I'm for the reclaiming of empty mental institutions, beginning Nov 10, and then we can start rounding them up. They'll be given a choice -- revert back to human form or die of natural causes in whatever institution they're placed in.
they should be painted brown and left 1000 miles south of our border, they can try the illegal immigrant journey

Did anyone notice that you showed up right on time to spew your hate America bullshit like aways?

"if you're like me, the Trump presidency has turned you into a light sleeper. you can't help but check twitter to see if he started a nuclear war" - 1st sentence from Rick Wilson's book "Everything Trump Touches Dies"

uh, It's Biden who is leading us into nuclear war!
You mean twatter.

I bet you never thought that when you Clicked Thumbs Up to a 1 second video bite of Trump.

Never have I done that. And no, I don't have any use for edited sound bites, as they tend to be something that has been edited to support the bias of one side or the other (depending on who's doing the editing, as those on the left are just as guilty).

Never have I done that. And no, I don't have any use for edited sound bites, as they tend to be something that has been edited to support the bias of one side or the other (depending on who's doing the editing, as those on the left are just as guilty).
Those on the Left are way more guilty as they have no attention span.

Forum List

Back