Ridiculous!

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
So I'm making a packie run this afternoon, and what do I see but two older ladies pushing a shopping cart out of the store with an enormous bag of ice. I had no idea the store sold such gigantic glaciers (I had no idea they had shopping carts either). Anyway, I'm heading out with my sack-o-booze and I notice these two 'mature' ladies together could barely navigate the parking lot with this Titanic-crushing load of frozen water. As seemed the right thing to do, I walked over and asked if they needed any help getting the Arctic Circle into their car. This is always a tricky moment because up here in the northeast we value our private space in public spaces. Fortunately, they were happy to accept the help. I put the ice in their car, they thanked me warmly, and we all wished each other a good day. Not really a remarkable occurrence until I was pulling out of the parking lot and realized - gasp! - they were black! A cold sweat broke out on my forehead as I considered how close I had come to being set on fire by those nice old ladies.

Another close call!

So I'm making a packie run this afternoon, and what do I see but two older ladies pushing a shopping cart out of the store with an enormous bag of ice. I had no idea the store sold such gigantic glaciers (I had no idea they had shopping carts either). Anyway, I'm heading out with my sack-o-booze and I notice these two 'mature' ladies together could barely navigate the parking lot with this Titanic-crushing load of frozen water. As seemed the right thing to do, I walked over and asked if they needed any help getting the Arctic Circle into their car. This is always a tricky moment because up here in the northeast we value our private space in public spaces. Fortunately, they were happy to accept the help. I put the ice in their car, they thanked me warmly, and we all wished each other a good day. Not really a remarkable occurrence until I was pulling out of the parking lot and realized - gasp! - they were black! A cold sweat broke out on my forehead as I considered how close I had come to being set on fire by those nice old ladies.

Another close call!
yes you are very lucky you didnt sucked up into their space ship and gang probed !

Another close call!
yes you are very lucky you didnt sucked up into their space ship and gang probed !
I wouldn't steal your dream.

Another close call!
One of Boston's finest, no doubt. Shine on, man! :clap:

Another close call!

Asshole.

It's not just an anus anymore.

Another close call!

Asshole.
Sorry, just trying to be an ice guy.

Forum List

Back