Rigged elections

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
This whole notion of rigged elections hit a nerve with Hillary. Never have I seen her more animated and troubled. But what exactly does "rigged" mean?

Can someone who is poor run for President? No, they can't afford it and have no political connections.

Can someone who does not sell their collective souls to one of the two major parties become President? No.

Can someone who is not a lawyer become President? Apparently not.

Can someone oppose the mind control of the liberal education system and liberal press and the liberal Wall Street types who love Hillary? No.

Then there is voter fraud. We have all heard cases of voter fraud, but just because we don't hear about all of them does not mean that there is much more out there. In fact, my main concern is voter hacking. The technology is old 1990s technology. So essentially everyone in the DNC, like Hillary, who has been hacked because they are clueless with technology, are to preach to us that the system is safely guarded?

Hilarious

Stick a fork in it, the election goes to the highest bidder of hackers. With Wall Street and the entire Federal government supporting Hillary, the GOP included, I'd say the hackers will be for Hillary.

Trump called her a liar to her face on national tv, that set her off. Then the moderator caught her in a lie on open borders and it unhinged her. Then the moderator questioned her about pay to play and she lost it. The expression on her face was 'why yes I am a corrupted lying scumbag'.

Trump and Bernie didn't mind the "rigged " GOP/dem primary system when it benifited them. Hypocrits .

Trump and Bernie didn't mind the "rigged " GOP/dem primary system when it benifited them. Hypocrits .

I can just hear Al Gore screaming, "Hanging chads!"

65eb22c0779b0134dcec005056a9545d

Trump called her a liar to her face on national tv, that set her off. Then the moderator caught her in a lie on open borders and it unhinged her. Then the moderator questioned her about pay to play and she lost it. The expression on her face was 'why yes I am a corrupted lying scumbag'.

that was an interesting exchange. She was very very close to blowing up. If she had, it would be over.

But fear not dems, if she wins she will be screaming and cussing everyone around her for the next four years. They may have a hard time getting any secret service people to protect her, since the all hate her.

It continues to amaze me that a person this corrupt has made it this far. Rigged? Yes, there is no question.

It continues to amaze me that a person this corrupt has made it this far. Rigged? Yes, there is no question.

May have something to do with the fact that when all the crap that's been said about her actually gets scrutinized, it turns out she's really not who she's been made out to be these last 20+ years.

But of course wingnut morons such as yourself will keep saying it's all true.

:D

May have something to do with the fact that when all the crap that's been said about her actually gets scrutinized, it turns out she's really not who she's been made out to be these last 20+ years.

But of course wingnut morons such as yourself will keep saying it's all true.

:D

Her lying and law breaking have been proven. The FBI and DOJ have been corrupted by the Clinton cabal. Does that really make you happy?

Voting machines in swing states are Soros machines. That would be one way to fix an election.

The term "voting machines" sums it up.

The initial step of the elections i.e. the act of marking your choice should not EVER be any more "modern" of "high tech" than an "X" next to the name of your choice.

Machines can be and are rigged. Marks by pencil can not. Make your mark put it in the box and let some honest person count it.

We do it like that in Canada. Have you ever heard of voter fraud, or election nights lasting longer than crossing the times zones in Canada?

Can someone who is not a lawyer become President? Apparently not.

Tell that to GWB......Can we have those 8 years back?

Hillary will be the DNC "W".

If Hillary ever makes it to the White House, it will be on the wings of her philandering tom cat husband, with the blessing of the immoral population who support her child killing, abortionist, freeloading, communist, sick and perverted views of life.

Comparing her to GWB is plain stupid in all aspects, positive or negative.

Forum List

Back