🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

bripat9643, post: 18207335
It's not a racial preference, douche bag. It's a preference for people who respect their country and the people who fought for it.

No. Because it's a hate driven fabricated opinion that players who participate in peaceful anthem protest about racial injustice in this country do not respect our country and the people who fought for it.

You see your opinion right out of the gate is racist.

Opposing the Iraq war before Bush started it earned one the label of being anti-American from conservatives rooting for their debacle.

It's the same with these Anthem protest. Conservative can't think so they swing with the same old hate campaign.. Think like us or you hate America.

Cons were dead wrong about Iraq. They are dead wrong about race right now.
It's not "fabricated opinion." It's fact. Refusing to show the proper respect to the national anthem shows you do not respect the country or the people who fought for it. You're trying to tell us they respect the country even though they are going out of their way to show their disrespect for it.

No one is swallowing the bullshit.

You also failed to explain how my post was racist.

You're dumber than a cockroach and you lack the capacity to commit logic.

You always look the ass when make claims you know nothing about.

An open letter from American military veterans in support of Colin Kaepernick

"“I wanted to put something out there in the world … to say that ‘There are veterans who not only agree with Colin Kaepernick’s right to do that, but also agree with the substance of the action,’ ” Smith said. “And are willing to stand up and say Black Lives Matter and this is an important issue that we need to address in our country."

I am sure the words of those veterans are very compelling.

Why not post the words of the veterans themselves?
I did post the veterans words. Dont you know how to read?
They don't prove shit about what I posted.

bripat9643, post: 18207426
It's not "fabricated opinion." It's fact. Refusing to show the proper respect to the national anthem shows you do not respect the country or the people who fought for it.

That is not a fact. That you think your canard is a fact shows what an idiot you are.

You need to quote a player stating they do not respect our country or the people who fought for it.

"I have great respect for men and women that have fought for this country," Kaepernick stoically said during a media session Sunday.

Kaepernick's protest doesn't disrespect military

You can't, so your so called fact is a lie.

Because you are white you declare your opinion to be a fact and Kaepernick's personal statement to the contrary to be a lie, because he is not as lily white as you.
Of course it's fact. That's the whole point of doing it. Why would they do it if no one was offended? The answer is they wouldn't.

What it will take is for other players to tell their teammates to man up and quit with the whining.
I see lots of people who think these players are protesting the way that they are treated. They are not. They are protesting what they see as injustice against a group of people.

Whether you agree or not is not the point. Stopping them from protesting, in a non-violent and fairly low key way, is about as Unamerican as it gets.

Why not ignore them if you disagree?

I am not ignoring them. I think there are more effective ways to make a difference.

No doubt. But effectiveness is not the benchmark for whether someone is allowed to protest, is it?
People dial in the games to watch the games and in the beginning get a little bit patriotic. People do not tune in to watch spoiled millionaires protest the country that made them millionaires and the same country that provides them opportunity. There is a time for protest and before the game is not one of them.

So the "time for protest" is when no one is watching? Okey dokey.
Tell me right now what is the solution to their protest. What exactly is their end desired result? Let drug dealers that don't comply with police orders go free because they are predominately black? What exactly do they hope to accomplish?

What it will take is for other players to tell their teammates to man up and quit with the whining.
I see lots of people who think these players are protesting the way that they are treated. They are not. They are protesting what they see as injustice against a group of people.

Whether you agree or not is not the point. Stopping them from protesting, in a non-violent and fairly low key way, is about as Unamerican as it gets.

I am not ignoring them. I think there are more effective ways to make a difference.

No doubt. But effectiveness is not the benchmark for whether someone is allowed to protest, is it?
People dial in the games to watch the games and in the beginning get a little bit patriotic. People do not tune in to watch spoiled millionaires protest the country that made them millionaires and the same country that provides them opportunity. There is a time for protest and before the game is not one of them.

So the "time for protest" is when no one is watching? Okey dokey.
How about the go down to the street corner in Harlem and protest drug dealers, black or white? How about they protest how the black man abandons their children and wife or has children to multiple wives? Or how about they protest the biggest source of blacks being killed, other blacks? Instead of them protesting cops who are found INNOCENT in a court of law. Sounds like their biggest protest isn't against what really is trouble for the black community it is about finding cops innocent.

I take it this is another form of "we're here to watch football, not politics".

If so, point well taken. It's a football game, not a political rally. Therefore the millionaires that collude between the government and pro sports team owners should not be injecting politics IN there in the first place. Had they simply left the sport alone to play, there would be no coerced act *TO* protest the existence of.

We don't see the Snow Lobby bribng crowds to stand up before a baseball game and sing "Jingle Bells" either. That would be stupid. It's got nothing to do with baseball. Wouldn't matter if we did it for 99 years and now it's a "tradition"; it would still be irrelevant.

I take it this is another form of "we're here to watch football, not politics".

If so, point well taken. It's a football game, not a political rally. Therefore the millionaires that collude between the government and pro sports team owners should not be injecting politics IN there in the first place. Had they simply left the sport alone to play, there would be no coerced act *TO* protest the existence of.

We don't see the Snow Lobby bribng crowds to stand up before a baseball game and sing "Jingle Bells" either. That would be stupid. It's got nothing to do with baseball. Wouldn't matter if we did it for 99 years and now it's a "tradition"; it would still be irrelevant.
Again, I ask, what is their protest and what is their desired result?

I can't believe the lengths to which are Trump followers willing to go without critizing him once as if he is the messiah.

You are willing to go against most Americans who didn't vote for him...
Turn off TV, boycott movies, arts, Music.
You want to boycott also NBA , NFL, ect...
You say fuck the whole world...
Fuck the backbone of the greatness of this nation which has been immigration.
You don't trust the intelligence agencies and believe one man only.
You willing to invite the devil Putin to help you against other Americans.

All of this just to prove that you weren't wrong about choosing Trump? Or is it you are just as bad as him...narcisists, selfish, arrogants and stupid?

I've always said this board needs a resident psychiatrist. I think you're hired. Nailed it.. :clap2:

...Why not ignore them if you disagree?
Because they have a de facto bully pulpit which they are abusing.

Given that they will not cease such abuse, the solution is then to take the bully pulpit away from them.

The way to do that is to boycott the NFL until they are forced to control the disruptive behavior of their players or go out of business.

I recently asked some Democrat wankers what exactly were they 'protesting' when they refused to stand for the anthem. And they just looked at me with that glazed-over dumbed-down look of confusion. They couldn't really say what they were 'protesting.' They just knew the Democratic Party told them to. And that sums up the average Democrat. Very dumb folks.

Of course you did. Because this is the internets. I myself am doing brain surgery on the Queen of Belgium right now. In a plane.

Without doubt there are "more effective" ways to do anything -- the way one didn't think of.

------ but it's their point to exercise, not yours, and therefore their choice of how to do it ----- is it not?

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

You guys were all crying about free speech and how it was being suppressed in Charlottesville. Now you have no problem suggesting that people should have their careers ended over a simple action that hurts no one.

It's apparent why these disparate views are able to coexist.
FB_IMG_1506263163488.jpg

For a president to go on and say sons of bitches about other Americans, he should be impeached immediately.

Without doubt there are "more effective" ways to do anything -- the way one didn't think of.

------ but it's their point to exercise, not yours, and therefore their choice of how to do it ----- is it not?
It's the owners' choice to fire them if they like.

For a president to go on and say sons of bitches about other Americans, he should be impeached immediately.
Why? Obama called us all racists, didn't he?
When and how and if he did, he should've been impeached.
I can't believe an older man goes on TV and says the vulgar stuff he says let alone a president that generations look up to....what did you guys elect? A historical embarassement ?

It's the owners' choice to fire them if they like.

Correct.

Now tell that to Orange Rumpy. And when you do post a copy here of how you told him off. Oughta be entertaining.

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

You guys were all crying about free speech and how it was being suppressed in Charlottesville. Now you have no problem suggesting that people should have their careers ended over a simple action that hurts no one.

It's apparent why these disparate views are able to coexist.
View attachment 151060

Amazingly they have no issue with taxpayer money pimping patriotism in setting all this up in the first place, without which none of this silent protest would even be possible, let alone necessary.

Oh no, dead-silent crickets on THAT.

Forum List

Back