Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

These are the same echobubble wags that were running the same play when I first got to this board with the issue of the day being gun violence --- all day it was:

"Bob Costas should be fired".....
"Piers Morgan should be deported"....
""David Gregory should be arrested" ....
"The New York Journal News should be shut down".....
--- all for daring to bring up the topic.

It's a long and infamous pattern of thought control, a fascistic wish to suppress any views it doesn't share.

That's what Rump was milking in Alabama and these wags are too dim to see how their own ignorance is being played like a three-dollar banjo.

That's exactly why he "loves the poorly educated".
As opposed to liberals who actually do get people fired for questioning the liberal orthodoxy.

Remember the CEO of Mozilla who contributed to a group opposing gay marriage? Fired.
Remember Jimmy the Greek? Fired.
Remember when Rush Limbaugh had a short stint as an NFL commentator? Fired.
Remember Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty? Fired.
Remember James Damore of Google? Fired.
Remember Justine Sacco who tweeted a racist comment? Fired.
Remember MLB pitcher Mike Bacsik who tweeted some comments about Mexicans? Fired.
Remember Paula Deen? Fired.
Remember Michael Richards (Seinfeld)? He has never worked since.
Remember Bob Beckel? Fired (twice).
Remember Duane Lee Chapman (Dog the Bounty Hunter)? Fired.
Remember Jesse James? Fired.

There's even a Facebook account where you can get people fired for racist comments:
https://www.facebook.com/RGF101/ (Racists Getting Fired)

4 people we fired for attending the protest in Charlottesville

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=20&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwia8MnQo77WAhWhxFQKHT1-C2E4ChAWCFUwCQ&url=https://newsone.com/3397820/news-anchor-fired-stereotyping-black-people-in-racist-facebook-post/&usg=AFQjCNG9qv25zVrgRNU_vY9L5v28v4ro6Q

More Cops Are Getting Fired For Racism on Social Media - ATTN:

The list goes on and on.

Remember what "Liberalism" has to do with any of that?

Nope, I don't either.

Of course it does. Just consider James Damore. What he said was the absolute truth, but that isn't PC. Truth is hate, according to snowflakes.

Who the fuck is "James Damore"? And what does he have to do with any of this shit?

Wassamatta fingerboy? Can't handle the topic? :gay:

James Damore is the programmer who worked for Google and sent out an email giving the reasons that there aren't as many women as men in STEM fields. He was fired for that email.

Okay, and that has what to do with the Pentagon pimping fake patriotism?

As opposed to liberals who actually do get people fired for questioning the liberal orthodoxy.

Remember the CEO of Mozilla who contributed to a group opposing gay marriage? Fired.
Remember Jimmy the Greek? Fired.
Remember when Rush Limbaugh had a short stint as an NFL commentator? Fired.
Remember Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty? Fired.
Remember James Damore of Google? Fired.
Remember Justine Sacco who tweeted a racist comment? Fired.
Remember MLB pitcher Mike Bacsik who tweeted some comments about Mexicans? Fired.
Remember Paula Deen? Fired.
Remember Michael Richards (Seinfeld)? He has never worked since.
Remember Bob Beckel? Fired (twice).
Remember Duane Lee Chapman (Dog the Bounty Hunter)? Fired.
Remember Jesse James? Fired.

There's even a Facebook account where you can get people fired for racist comments:
https://www.facebook.com/RGF101/ (Racists Getting Fired)

4 people we fired for attending the protest in Charlottesville

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=20&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwia8MnQo77WAhWhxFQKHT1-C2E4ChAWCFUwCQ&url=https://newsone.com/3397820/news-anchor-fired-stereotyping-black-people-in-racist-facebook-post/&usg=AFQjCNG9qv25zVrgRNU_vY9L5v28v4ro6Q

More Cops Are Getting Fired For Racism on Social Media - ATTN:

The list goes on and on.

Remember what "Liberalism" has to do with any of that?

Nope, I don't either.

Of course it does. Just consider James Damore. What he said was the absolute truth, but that isn't PC. Truth is hate, according to snowflakes.

Who the fuck is "James Damore"? And what does he have to do with any of this shit?

Wassamatta fingerboy? Can't handle the topic? :gay:

James Damore is the programmer who worked for Google and sent out an email giving the reasons that there aren't as many women as men in STEM fields. He was fired for that email.

Okay, and that has what to do with the Pentagon pimping fake patriotism?

Where did the post I responded to mention "the Pentagon pimping fake patriotism?"

bripat9643, post: 18207335
It's not a racial preference, douche bag. It's a preference for people who respect their country and the people who fought for it.

No. Because it's a hate driven fabricated opinion that players who participate in peaceful anthem protest about racial injustice in this country do not respect our country and the people who fought for it.

You see your opinion right out of the gate is racist.

Opposing the Iraq war before Bush started it earned one the label of being anti-American from conservatives rooting for their debacle.

It's the same with these Anthem protest. Conservative can't think so they swing with the same old hate campaign.. Think like us or you hate America.

Cons were dead wrong about Iraq. They are dead wrong about race right now.
It's not "fabricated opinion." It's fact. Refusing to show the proper respect to the national anthem shows you do not respect the country or the people who fought for it. You're trying to tell us they respect the country even though they are going out of their way to show their disrespect for it.

No one is swallowing the bullshit.

You also failed to explain how my post was racist.

You're dumber than a cockroach and you lack the capacity to commit logic.

You always look the ass when make claims you know nothing about.

An open letter from American military veterans in support of Colin Kaepernick

"“I wanted to put something out there in the world … to say that ‘There are veterans who not only agree with Colin Kaepernick’s right to do that, but also agree with the substance of the action,’ ” Smith said. “And are willing to stand up and say Black Lives Matter and this is an important issue that we need to address in our country."

A couple dozen people do not speak for all veterans.
Nor do a couple of monkeys such as yourself speak for all whites.

bripat9643, post: 18207335 No. Because it's a hate driven fabricated opinion that players who participate in peaceful anthem protest about racial injustice in this country do not respect our country and the people who fought for it.

You see your opinion right out of the gate is racist.

Opposing the Iraq war before Bush started it earned one the label of being anti-American from conservatives rooting for their debacle.

It's the same with these Anthem protest. Conservative can't think so they swing with the same old hate campaign.. Think like us or you hate America.

Cons were dead wrong about Iraq. They are dead wrong about race right now.
It's not "fabricated opinion." It's fact. Refusing to show the proper respect to the national anthem shows you do not respect the country or the people who fought for it. You're trying to tell us they respect the country even though they are going out of their way to show their disrespect for it.

No one is swallowing the bullshit.

You also failed to explain how my post was racist.

You're dumber than a cockroach and you lack the capacity to commit logic.

You always look the ass when make claims you know nothing about.

An open letter from American military veterans in support of Colin Kaepernick

"“I wanted to put something out there in the world … to say that ‘There are veterans who not only agree with Colin Kaepernick’s right to do that, but also agree with the substance of the action,’ ” Smith said. “And are willing to stand up and say Black Lives Matter and this is an important issue that we need to address in our country."

I am sure the words of those veterans are very compelling.

Why not post the words of the veterans themselves?
I did post the veterans words. Dont you know how to read?
You posted the words of a couple dozen of them, not all of them.
Youre going to have to do that yourself. I taught you how to fish. Get to work and stop being lazy.

I love all of this mock outrage.

Why is it that you are racist if you like America, but that doesn't apply to any other nation?

Are North Koreans with National pride considered racist?

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

You are unwittingly advocating for a police state. Sort of like North Korea.
Trump is just looking to stay in the headlines and dumbshits like you keep him there. He's a media whore.

Imlove all of this mock outrage.

Why is it that you are racist if you like America, but that doesn't apply to any other nation?

Who said you were racist if you like america?

This dude...

'Racism and nationalism rooted in fear,' L.A. archbishop says after Charlottesville violence
I dont see anything in that article that claims if you like america you are a racist. Can you quote those words for me?

This dude...

'Racism and nationalism rooted in fear,' L.A. archbishop says after Charlottesville violence
I dont see anything in that article that claims if you like america you are a racist. Can you quote those words for me?

Nationalism and racism are linked. If you,don't want to see it, that is on you.

MAGA is considered racist by your side.

This dude...

Whats them being linked have to do with your claim that anyone that likes america is racist?

MAGA is dog whistle politics Thats why its considered racist. You see most people think america is already great. Your side wants Jim Crow to be resurrected.

This dude...

Whats them being linked have to do with your claim that anyone that likes america is racist?

MAGA is dog whistle politics Thats why its considered racist. You see most people think america is already great. Your side wants Jim Crow to be resurrected.

America first. Fuck the rest.

That's racist.

That's racist.
Thats not just racist. Thats pure ignorant trailer park trash philosophy.

That's racist.

Exactly.

Just like it is racist for any nation to put their needs above those who are not from that nation.

When people,from India want to see India do well, they are racist

That's racist.

Exactly.

Just like it is racist for any nation to put their needs above those who are not from that nation.

theres a big difference between india saying I want to see india do well and america saying fuck the rest. Only someone retarded wouldnt be able to catch the distinction.

That's racist.

Exactly.

theres a big difference between india saying I want to see india do well and america saying fuck the rest. Only someone retarded wouldnt be able to catch the distinction.

You are being a bad lefty.

Making fun of retards.

Maxine Waters is offended.

bripat9643, post: 18207426
It's not "fabricated opinion." It's fact. Refusing to show the proper respect to the national anthem shows you do not respect the country or the people who fought for it.

That is not a fact. That you think your canard is a fact shows what an idiot you are.

You need to quote a player stating they do not respect our country or the people who fought for it.

"I have great respect for men and women that have fought for this country," Kaepernick stoically said during a media session Sunday.

Kaepernick's protest doesn't disrespect military

You can't, so your so called fact is a lie.

Because you are white you declare your opinion to be a fact and Kaepernick's personal statement to the contrary to be a lie, because he is not as lily white as you.
Let's be crystal clear ......

Most veterans, myself included, feel disrespected by the actions of Kaepernick and his ilk. We recognize his right to do it - hell, we fought for that right. We fought so the freedoms and ideals of this country could be preserved. To demean our flag demeans our sacrifice.

So, yes, he has the right - on his own time and in his own place. But, when he publicizes his hatred for those very freedoms he depends on to make his pathetic little squall - you damn right he is disrespecting, not me or my fellow veterans, he demeans our sacrifices.

Forum List

Back