🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Whats them being linked have to do with your claim that anyone that likes america is racist?

MAGA is dog whistle politics Thats why its considered racist. You see most people think america is already great. Your side wants Jim Crow to be resurrected.

America first. Fuck the rest.

That's racist.
Thats not just racist. Thats pure ignorant trailer park trash philosophy.

Exactly.

Just like it is racist for any nation to put their needs above those who are not from that nation.

When people,from India want to see India do well, they are racist
theres a big difference between india saying I want to see india do well and america saying fuck the rest. Only someone retarded wouldnt be able to catch the distinction.

You are being a bad lefty.

Making fun of retards.

Maxine Waters is offended.
Its ok to be offended. Its not ok to be so retarded that you claim in front of everyone that liking the US is racist.

bripat9643, post: 18207426
It's not "fabricated opinion." It's fact. Refusing to show the proper respect to the national anthem shows you do not respect the country or the people who fought for it.

That is not a fact. That you think your canard is a fact shows what an idiot you are.

You need to quote a player stating they do not respect our country or the people who fought for it.

"I have great respect for men and women that have fought for this country," Kaepernick stoically said during a media session Sunday.

Kaepernick's protest doesn't disrespect military

You can't, so your so called fact is a lie.

Because you are white you declare your opinion to be a fact and Kaepernick's personal statement to the contrary to be a lie, because he is not as lily white as you.
Let's be crystal clear ......

Most veterans, myself included, feel disrespected by the actions of Kaepernick and his ilk. We recognize his right to do it - hell, we fought for that right. We fought so the freedoms and ideals of this country could be preserved. To demean our flag demeans our sacrifice.

So, yes, he has the right - on his own time and in his own place. But, when he publicizes his hatred for those very freedoms he depends on to make his pathetic little squall - you damn right he is disrespecting, not me or my fellow veterans, he demeans our sacrifices.
Show some proof that most veterans feel disrespected. I am a veteran and I dont feel disrespected.

Now even if you were disrespected who gives a fuck? You being offended doesnt mean I cant protest racism.

America first. Fuck the rest.

That's racist.
Thats not just racist. Thats pure ignorant trailer park trash philosophy.

Exactly.

Just like it is racist for any nation to put their needs above those who are not from that nation.

When people,from India want to see India do well, they are racist
theres a big difference between india saying I want to see india do well and america saying fuck the rest. Only someone retarded wouldnt be able to catch the distinction.

You are being a bad lefty.

Making fun of retards.

Maxine Waters is offended.
Its ok to be offended. Its not ok to be so retarded that you claim in front of everyone that liking the US is racist.

You seem to have it all together. Good for you.

It's not "fabricated opinion." It's fact. Refusing to show the proper respect to the national anthem shows you do not respect the country or the people who fought for it.

That is not a fact. That you think your canard is a fact shows what an idiot you are.

You need to quote a player stating they do not respect our country or the people who fought for it.

"I have great respect for men and women that have fought for this country," Kaepernick stoically said during a media session Sunday.

Because you are white you declare your opinion to be a fact and Kaepernick's personal statement to the contrary to be a lie, because he is not as lily white as you.

Most veterans, myself included, feel disrespected by the actions of Kaepernick and his ilk. We recognize his right to do it - hell, we fought for that right. We fought so the freedoms and ideals of this country could be preserved. To demean our flag demeans our sacrifice.

So, yes, he has the right - on his own time and in his own place. But, when he publicizes his hatred for those very freedoms he depends on to make his pathetic little squall - you damn right he is disrespecting, not me or my fellow veterans, he demeans our sacrifices.
Show some proof that most veterans feel disrespected. I am a veteran and I dont feel disrespected.

Now even if you were disrespected who gives a fuck? You being offended doesnt mean I cant protest racism.
Exactly what racism are you protesting? Are you being held back because of your skin color?

Exactly what racism are you protesting? Are you being held back because of your skin color?
White racism. No I am not being held back because of my skin color. I'm too strong for that. Racism has placed obstacles in my path whites dont have to deal with though. Not too keen on white symbols of racism either.

White racism. No I am not being held back because of my skin color. I'm too strong for that. Racism has placed obstacles in my path whites dont have to deal with though. Not too keen on white symbols of racism either.
"...sniff, sniff .... "

bripat9643, post: 18207426 That is not a fact. That you think your canard is a fact shows what an idiot you are.

"...sniff, sniff .... "
Use Tide. They have a commercial about that wet dog smell.

"Now I dont smell like wet dog" :laugh:

So, you being black, haven't really noticed black racism that increased 20-fold under Obama. Correct?

Last edited:
bripat9643, post: 18207426 That is not a fact. That you think your canard is a fact shows what an idiot you are.

So, you being black, haven't really noticed black racism that increases 20-fold under Obama. Correct?
Can you link to where you got this information from or did you just make it up?

So, you being black, haven't really noticed black racism that increases 20-fold under Obama. Correct?
No link. Maybe not even be factual. Just my opinion of what I have noticed this past decade.

No link. Maybe not even be factual. Just my opinion of what I have noticed this past decade.
Your opinion? You do realize its impossible for Blacks to institute racism? Before you get your panties in bunch lets make sure you understand racism and racist are two different words

Your opinion? You do realize its impossible for Blacks to institute racism? Before you get your panties in bunch lets make sure you understand racism and racist are two different words
Ah - don't pick your nose - Your head will cave in.
Blacks hate whites - That's racism.
So you just keep protesting your "white" racism, and I'll just protest racism. Ok, moron?

Ah - don't pick your nose - Your head will cave in.
Blacks hate whites - That's racism.
So you just keep protesting your "white" racism, and I'll just protest racism. Ok, moron?
"Blacks hate whites" is bigotry not racism retard.

Jim Crow laws is racism and white AA.

Last edited:
That song is so racist.

Really? Where?

United States of America

The Star Spangled Banner

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In fully glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh, long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution!
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Oh, thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust":
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
Copyright: Lyrics © Original Writer and Publisher

source: USA National Anthem Lyrics

That song is so racist.

Really? Where?

United States of America

The Star Spangled Banner

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In fully glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh, long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution!
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

Oh, thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust":
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
Copyright: Lyrics © Original Writer and Publisher

source: USA National Anthem Lyrics

Right here.

"No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:"

Forum List

Back