🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

You guys were all crying about free speech and how it was being suppressed in Charlottesville. Now you have no problem suggesting that people should have their careers ended over a simple action that hurts no one.

It's apparent why these disparate views are able to coexist.
View attachment 151060

Amazingly they have no issue with taxpayer money pimping patriotism in setting all this up in the first place, without which none of this silent protest would even be possible, let alone necessary.

Oh no, dead-silent crickets on THAT.

None of this smarmy patriotism was a part of professional sports until recently. After 9/11, it became apparent to owners that it worked very well as a marketing tool. It worked so well, that today it's become dogma.

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

You guys were all crying about free speech and how it was being suppressed in Charlottesville. Now you have no problem suggesting that people should have their careers ended over a simple action that hurts no one.

These are the same echobubble wags that were running the same play when I first got to this board with the issue of the day being gun violence --- all day it was:

"Bob Costas should be fired".....
"Piers Morgan should be deported"....
""David Gregory should be arrested" ....
"The New York Journal News should be shut down".....
--- all for daring to bring up the topic.

It's a long and infamous pattern of thought control, a fascistic wish to suppress any views it doesn't share.

That's what Rump was milking in Alabama and these wags are too dim to see how their own ignorance is being played like a three-dollar banjo.

That's exactly why he "loves the poorly educated".

Spoiled millionaires, proteting WHAT? Do THEY even know?

Are they protesting Liberals rioting, looting, engaging in terrorism / arson / destruction of property, beating / bloodying opposing pilitical party supporters, seditiously calling for military coups and assassinations?

Are they opposing liberal Womens' Marches whete the prominent key note speakers are a woman convicted of kudnapping / torturing / sodomizing / myrdering an 80+yo white man before attempting to ransom his dead body and / or the other speaker - a female cop killer who fled the country?

Are they opposing self-proclaimed anti-American fascist anarchists Antifa who use violence to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights?

Are they protesting Barry spying on Americans / reporters / the Senate / the USSC, his illegal use of the IRS, his 2 Un-Constitutional wars, his crimes perpetrated in an attempt to stop Trump from winning, his lying to the people of Chicago about his library...?

Are they protesting how athletes get over-paid millions per year when people who really contribute to society - teachers, police officers, firefighters, the military - scrape by on insufficient pay?

Are they protesting how most Americans can't afford to take their families to the games because the price is so unbelievably high?

No. They are following the lead of an ignorant, overpaid, under-talented, out-of-work ballplayer who thinks the country is racist because he doesn't have a job, someone who if they played as well as they made everything about themselves would have won a Super Bowl by now.
No retard. They are protesting the racist national anthem and police brutality.
1. The National Anthem is not 'racist'. Opinion does not make fact, and once again a MINORITY of easily-offended fascists demand the rest of the country bend to their will.

2. Police brutality? More cops get shot / killed on average per year than blacks, and just as many if not more minority cops do the shooting.

Liberals have also created and nurtured the adversarial, anti-cop attitude that has fostered hatred and violence against cops.

As one black comedian said, "I tell my son to fully, politefully, comply with all oders from policemen. If it is a mistake, if they are in the wrong, it will all come out - without violence. Attitude, resisting, defiance, anger - all escalates a situation into something violent and / or deadly.

In the end Trayvon Martin's girlfriend admitted the last thing Maryin told her on the phine was that he was going to 'teach this guy a lesson'. He confronted his follower, engaged him physically, and was shot.

In the orher famous case, a blackchild in a man's body disrespected a piliceman, attacked him, and was shot and killedbythe policeman.

The parents, black leaders, and assholes like Kaepernick who teach hatred, distrust, defiance, and physical confromtation with police are just as much to blame for the violence and shootings.

They aren'r protesting any of that, though, or any other of the orher despicable things I listed. They want to condem the entire country for one small piece of everything going wrong in this country.

Again, IMO, they need to get off their knees, like a bunch of -victims', get on their damn feet, and do something.

Teach respect, honor, peace, patriotism, what is right with this country - like decency, helping one another. Don't kneel alone in silence - stand together, hold hands during the anthem in a show of UNITY - ONE NATION.

When you kneel you puss on the graves of those who thought this nation was so awesome, who believed in that idwa of 'one nation under God' so much that they died protecting and fighting for it. They did not drop to their knees in submission of the darkness.

Ther was also one NFL player who cared so much he gave up his cushy gig playing football and making millions to fight for his country. He didn't take a damn knee - he got on his feet and fought.

F* sub-par talent Collin 'It's all about me' Kaepernick and his sorry-ass justification for why he can't make a team.

And piss on all the spoiled players who prefer to be down on their knees, their own 'Obama Apology Tour-lite', acting out a Simpsos' cartoon version of a 'Michelle -I've bever been proud of my country' Obama skit.

That being said, again...I have fought going on 30 years now for EVERYONE to have the right to exercise their freedom of speech .... not their non-right to escape the consequences of doing so. I will continue to do so.

Spoiled millionaires, proteting WHAT? Do THEY even know?

Are they protesting Liberals rioting, looting, engaging in terrorism / arson / destruction of property, beating / bloodying opposing pilitical party supporters, seditiously calling for military coups and assassinations?

Are they opposing liberal Womens' Marches whete the prominent key note speakers are a woman convicted of kudnapping / torturing / sodomizing / myrdering an 80+yo white man before attempting to ransom his dead body and / or the other speaker - a female cop killer who fled the country?

Are they opposing self-proclaimed anti-American fascist anarchists Antifa who use violence to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights?

Are they protesting Barry spying on Americans / reporters / the Senate / the USSC, his illegal use of the IRS, his 2 Un-Constitutional wars, his crimes perpetrated in an attempt to stop Trump from winning, his lying to the people of Chicago about his library...?

Are they protesting how athletes get over-paid millions per year when people who really contribute to society - teachers, police officers, firefighters, the military - scrape by on insufficient pay?

Are they protesting how most Americans can't afford to take their families to the games because the price is so unbelievably high?

No. They are following the lead of an ignorant, overpaid, under-talented, out-of-work ballplayer who thinks the country is racist because he doesn't have a job, someone who if they played as well as they made everything about themselves would have won a Super Bowl by now.
No retard. They are protesting the racist national anthem and police brutality.
1. The National Anthem is not 'racist'. Opinion does not make fact, and once again a MINORITY of easily-offended fascists demand the rest of the country bend to their will.

2. Police brutality? More cops get shot / killed on average per year than blacks, and just as many if not more minority cops do the shooting.

Liberals have also created and nurtured the adversarial, anti-cop attitude that has fostered hatred and violence against cops.

As one black comedian said, "I tell my son to fully, politefully, comply with all oders from policemen. If it is a mistake, if they are in the wrong, it will all come out - without violence. Attitude, resisting, defiance, anger - all escalates a situation into something violent and / or deadly.

In the end Trayvon Martin's girlfriend admitted the last thing Martin told her on the phone was that he was going to 'teach this guy a lesson'. He confronted his follower, engaged him physically, and was shot...DEAD

In another famous case, a black child in a man's body disrespected a policeman, attacked him, and was shot and killed by the policeman. Did not have to happen, but the teen gave the officer no choice.

The parents, black leaders, and assholes like Kaepernick who teach hatred, distrust, defiance, and physical confromtation with police are just as much to blame for the violence and shootings.

They aren'r protesting any of that, though, or any other of the other despicable things I listed. They want to condem the entire country for one small piece of everything going wrong in this country...adding to what is wrong in this country.

Again, IMO, they need to get off their knees, like a bunch of 'victims', get on their damn feet, and do something.

Teach respect, honor, peace, patriotism, what is right with this country - like decency, helping one another. Don't kneel alone in silence - stand together, hold hands during the anthem in a show of UNITY - 'ONE NATION'.

When you kneel you piss on the graves of those who thought this nation was so awesome, who believed in that idea of 'one nation under God' so much that they died protecting and fighting for it. They did not drop to their knees in submission of the darkness.

There was also one NFL player - Pat Tilman - who cared so much he gave up his cushy gig playing football and making millions to fight for his country. He didn't take a damn knee - he got on his feet and fought.

F* sub-par talent Collin 'It's all about me' Kaepernick and his sorry-ass justification for why he can't make a team.

And piss on all the spoiled players who prefer to be down on their knees, their own 'Obama Apology Tour-lite', acting out a Simpsos' cartoon version of a 'Michelle -I've bever been proud of my country' Obama skit.

That being said, again...I have fought going on 30 years now for EVERYONE to have the right to exercise their freedom of speech .... not their non-right to escape the consequences of doing so. I will continue to do so.

Last edited:
The 1st Amendment only prevents the government from restricting their free speech. The employer has every right.

The Employer (NFL Commissioner) has rejected the Orange buffoon's hateful and divisive attack on The league and its players and most of its fans.

So what is your point?

Trump is a racist idiot. The NFL rejects him.

The NFL is billionaire white owners getting rich from African-American Gladiators.

They are the racists.
Speaking of 'RACISTS', you DO know that whites, Asians, Samoans, and many others play in the NFL, right snowflake?

I see these filthy ass sonofabitches are embarrassing our country over in London today.

I see these filthy ass sonofabitches are embarrassing our country over in London today.

By trotting out a jingoistic song at a football game?

Yeah apparently they do that here too. Baseball's been doing it for decades.

What an irony that they go to London and make Brits sit through a song about war against Brits.

View attachment 151060

Amazingly they have no issue with taxpayer money pimping patriotism in setting all this up in the first place, without which none of this silent protest would even be possible, let alone necessary.

None of this smarmy patriotism was a part of professional sports until recently. After 9/11, it became apparent to owners that it worked very well as a marketing tool. It worked so well, that today it's become dogma.

It's telling that you view displays of patriotism as "smarmy" while you're claiming that Kaepernik is patriotic.

upload_2017-9-24_12-33-22.jpeg

What an irony that they go to London and make Brits sit through a song about war against Brits.
The national anthem is "jingoistic?" You snowflakes should just shut the fuck up because every time you post you only reveal your true selves.

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.
Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

Why?

What about these lyrics is so offensive?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave."
That song is so racist.

The national anthem is "jingoistic?" You snowflakes should just shut the fuck up because every time you post you only reveal your true selves.

Yep, that's the usual response when a point can't be refutued --- "shut the fuck up".

crybaby-truth.jpg

Check it out Fingerboy --- that's what you could look like if you cleaned the jelly off your face.

View attachment 151060

It's telling that you view displays of patriotism as "smarmy" while you're claiming that Kaepernik is patriotic.

It is smarmy. It was done solely for marketing purposes.

It takes balls to make a statement and stand strong against the blowback.

These are the same echobubble wags that were running the same play when I first got to this board with the issue of the day being gun violence --- all day it was:

It's a long and infamous pattern of thought control, a fascistic wish to suppress any views it doesn't share.

That's what Rump was milking in Alabama and these wags are too dim to see how their own ignorance is being played like a three-dollar banjo.

As opposed to liberals who actually do get people fired for questioning the liberal orthodoxy.

Remember the CEO of Mozilla who contributed to a group opposing gay marriage? Fired.
Remember Jimmy the Greek? Fired.
Remember when Rush Limbaugh had a short stint as an NFL commentator? Fired.
Remember Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty? Fired.
Remember James Damore of Google? Fired.
Remember Justine Sacco who tweeted a racist comment? Fired.
Remember MLB pitcher Mike Bacsik who tweeted some comments about Mexicans? Fired.
Remember Paula Deen? Fired.
Remember Michael Richards (Seinfeld)? He has never worked since.
Remember Bob Beckel? Fired (twice).
Remember Duane Lee Chapman (Dog the Bounty Hunter)? Fired.
Remember Jesse James? Fired.

There's even a Facebook account where you can get people fired for racist comments:

http:// https://www.facebook.com/RGF101/
https://www.facebook.com/RGF101/ (Racists Getting Fired)

4 people we fired for attending the protest in Charlottesville

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...-post/&usg=AFQjCNG9qv25zVrgRNU_vY9L5v28v4ro6Q

More Cops Are Getting Fired For Racism on Social Media - ATTN:

The list goes on and on.

Yep, that's the usual response when a point can't be refutued --- "shut the fuck up".

crybaby-truth.jpg

Check it out Fingerboy --- that's what you could look like if you cleaned the jelly off your face.

No, that's good advice to witless cockroaches like you who can't post without embarrassing yourselves.

Frankly, I hope you continue to incriminate yourself.

As opposed to liberals who actually do get people fired for questioning the liberal orthodoxy.

Remember the CEO of Mozilla who contributed to a group opposing gay marriage? Fired.
Remember MLB pitcher Mike Bacsik who tweeted some comments about Mexicans? Fired.

There's even a Facebook account where you can get people fired for racist comments:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=20&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwia8MnQo77WAhWhxFQKHT1-C2E4ChAWCFUwCQ&url=https://newsone.com/3397820/news-anchor-fired-stereotyping-black-people-in-racist-facebook-post/&usg=AFQjCNG9qv25zVrgRNU_vY9L5v28v4ro6Q

The list goes on and on.

Remember what "Liberalism" has to do with any of that?

Nope, I don't either.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=20&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwia8MnQo77WAhWhxFQKHT1-C2E4ChAWCFUwCQ&url=https://newsone.com/3397820/news-anchor-fired-stereotyping-black-people-in-racist-facebook-post/&usg=AFQjCNG9qv25zVrgRNU_vY9L5v28v4ro6Q

The list goes on and on.

Nope, I don't either.

Of course it does. Just consider James Damore. What he said was the absolute truth, but that isn't PC. Truth is hate, according to snowflakes.

The list goes on and on.

Nope, I don't either.

Of course it does. Just consider James Damore. What he said was the absolute truth, but that isn't PC. Truth is hate, according to snowflakes.

Who the fuck is "James Damore"? And what does he have to do with any of this shit?

Wassamatta fingerboy? Can't handle the topic? :gay:

The list goes on and on.

Nope, I don't either.

Who the fuck is "James Damore"? And what does he have to do with any of this shit?

Wassamatta fingerboy? Can't handle the topic? :gay:

James Damore is the programmer who worked for Google and sent out an email giving the reasons that there aren't as many women as men in STEM fields. He was fired for that email.

Forum List

Back