🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Hang with what and who did i threaten?

Hey man..he is one of yours, I think...enjoy.
Hes not one mine. I think hes one of yours.

Are you sure?

I don't fucking want him.

Can I interest you in a trade?
I think he is afraid of me. You have to keep him. I've made a point to never train when there is a possibility of attack due to fear response.

I have too many of these guys...how about if we go with a BOGO until midnight mountain time? For Cereal he seems to be more your speed. He doesn't seem dangerous...just stupid...like really really stupid.

What If I promised to admonish one of Trump's tweets? Would that be enough?
Another guy who can't hang???? I'm sure your mother will give you a nice hug and warm milk before you toddle off to bed. Don't worry - she won't let the big, bad boogey man get you.

Are you sure?

I think he is afraid of me. You have to keep him. I've made a point to never train when there is a possibility of attack due to fear response.

I have too many of these guys...how about if we go with a BOGO until midnight mountain time? For Cereal he seems to be more your speed. He doesn't seem dangerous...just stupid...like really really stupid.

Shit. You drive a hard bargain. You gotta lay it on thick though regarding Drumpf. I want something really nasty and trifling.

Are you sure?

Shit. You drive a hard bargain. You gotta lay it on thick though regarding Drumpf. I want something really nasty and trifling.

Ok, well, take my card and let me know if you change your mind. I have a special running until the end of the quarter, September 30th. End of the fiscal and model year. BIG SAVINGS!

Well, I see you two have decided to toddle off to bed. Sorry if I scared you away.

You guys don't sleep together, do you? I mean - I can see how that would make two women very happy, but ...

Can't hang, huh?

Have to resort to cheap parlor tricks and empty threats?

Pathetic.

Are you sure?

No one could be afraid of you. You are nothing. You are pixels on a screen that can be murdered by pressing the off button.

Well, I see you two have decided to toddle off to bed. Sorry if I scared you away.

You guys don't sleep together, do you? I mean - I can see how that would make two women very happy, but ...
Well I was waiting on you to answer me. I didnt mean to frighten you with my questions and make you deflect.

Are you sure?

No one could be afraid of you. You are nothing. You are pixels on a screen that can be murdered by pressing the off button.
Youre a woman so I wouldnt frighten you. i would just make you damp. Now dont take that as a come on. I wouldnt touch you with Spare Changes dick.

Well I was waiting on you to answer me. I didnt mean to frighten you with my questions and make you deflect.
If, and when, you put together a coherent question, I will be more than pleased to respond. Your nonsensical ranting, on the other hand ....

If, and when, you put together a coherent question, I will be more than pleased to respond. Your nonsensical ranting, on the other hand ....
Sounds like avoidance behavior to me. Well I gave you a chance and you failed to man up. This is why I am convinced i frightened you into claiming I threatened someone. You were the one that felt threatened.

Sounds like avoidance behavior to me. Well I gave you a chance and you failed to man up. This is why I am convinced i frightened you into claiming I threatened someone. You were the one that felt threatened.
Nice try .... deflection and perversion of thought seems to be a specialty of yours.

It's okay - I understand.

Nice try .... deflection and perversion of thought seems to be a specialty of yours.

It's okay - I understand.
Thats strike 3. I knew I was getting raw deal.

bripat9643, post: 18207426
It's not "fabricated opinion." It's fact. Refusing to show the proper respect to the national anthem shows you do not respect the country or the people who fought for it.

That is not a fact. That you think your canard is a fact shows what an idiot you are.

You need to quote a player stating they do not respect our country or the people who fought for it.

"I have great respect for men and women that have fought for this country," Kaepernick stoically said during a media session Sunday.

Kaepernick's protest doesn't disrespect military

You can't, so your so called fact is a lie.

Because you are white you declare your opinion to be a fact and Kaepernick's personal statement to the contrary to be a lie, because he is not as lily white as you.

What it will take is for other players to tell their teammates to man up and quit with the whining.
I see lots of people who think these players are protesting the way that they are treated. They are not. They are protesting what they see as injustice against a group of people.

Whether you agree or not is not the point. Stopping them from protesting, in a non-violent and fairly low key way, is about as Unamerican as it gets.

Why not ignore them if you disagree?

I am not ignoring them. I think there are more effective ways to make a difference.

No doubt. But effectiveness is not the benchmark for whether someone is allowed to protest, is it?
People dial in the games to watch the games and in the beginning get a little bit patriotic. People do not tune in to watch spoiled millionaires protest the country that made them millionaires and the same country that provides them opportunity. There is a time for protest and before the game is not one of them.

So the "time for protest" is when no one is watching? Okey dokey.

I see lots of people who think these players are protesting the way that they are treated. They are not. They are protesting what they see as injustice against a group of people.

Whether you agree or not is not the point. Stopping them from protesting, in a non-violent and fairly low key way, is about as Unamerican as it gets.

Why not ignore them if you disagree?

Cuz they suck. A few reasons why:

1. They're a disruption
2. They're selfish
3. They're dishonorable
4. They separatists
5. They're out of place, and don't know their place
6. They're attention whores
7. They're spoiled
8. They're disrespectful
9. They bring us down
10. They're poor role models

Answers to your reasons:

1. Disrupting what? They simply don't stand during the anthem.
2. They are risking a lot to make a point about what is happening to others. That is the opposite of selfish.
3. There is much honor in trying to help others.
4. I haven't seen anything saying they are separatists.
5. Their place? WTF?
6. If that were the case it would be a lot more flamboyant.
7. Eh, this could be true.
8. They are protesting without harming anyone or making a big fuss.
9. How in the hell does this bring us down?
10. If your kids see athletes as role models, you failed as a parent. Although, a rich man risking his livelihood to protest is a better role model than one who demeans others.

I hope these idiots find self-importance filling after they kill the golden goose and see how competitive their non/football skills are in the marketplace.

There will be a cost for the NFL not having the courage to do the right thing and fire the sonofabitches.

All they would have to do is fire one or two and then the rest would fall in line. Most of them if they couldn't run fast and jump high would be on welfare, in jail or flipping burgers.

Networks Could Take $200 Million Earnings Hit with Continued Slide in NFL Ratings

Networks Could Lose $200 Million if NFL Ratings Slide Continues

by Warner Todd Huston21 Sep 20171,470

If NFL fans continue to turn away from football, the TV networks could lose as much as $200 million in earnings, according to a new report.
After ratings for Week Two crashed, adding to the angst already felt by a poor showing in Week 1, industry insiders and analysts are sounding the alarm.

A new report claims that CBS, ESPN, Fox and NBC could take a $200 million hit to their estimated $2.5 billion in NFL advertising earnings if fans continue to turn off the TV, the The Hollywood Reporter noted recently.

The worries over earnings are not allayed by the fact that this season’s Week Two is the lowest mark for CBS since 1998. And the first two games of the season are down double-digits at a multi-year low compared to last year.

Guggenheim Securities analyst Michael Morris told THR that he had hoped the 2017 season would be better than last year, but admitted that “early results do not support this optimism.”

“Since the NFL season opened Sept. 7, shares of NBC parent Comcast are off 9 percent, ESPN parent Disney has seen its stock drop 3 percent and shares of CBS are down 5 percent,” THR wrote. “Only shares of 21st Century Fox have risen in that time frame, up 2 percent.”

Not only do analysts see a fall in ad revenue, but this decline may also result in falling stock prices for the networks.

Still, despite the declines, analysts also note that the NFL is TV’s biggest draw. However, as customer media consumption trends change, the NFL’s favored nation status among smaller quantities of viewers, may not be enough to stave off severe belt-tightening.

“Since the NFL season opened Sept. 7, shares of NBC parent Comcast are off 9 percent, ESPN parent Disney has seen its stock drop 3 percent and shares of CBS are down 5 percent,” THR wrote. “Only shares of 21st Century Fox have risen in that time frame, up 2 percent.”

Fans are leaving the league in droves, and several recent polls and studies show that political activism accounts for a big reason why.

In a poll last year, 44% of fans said they would stop watching the NFL if protests against the national anthem continued. In addition, a J.D. Power survey showed fans citing the anthem protests as the main reason they stopped watching NFL games.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter @warnerthuston.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-24_7-52-1.gif
    upload_2017-9-24_7-52-1.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 28
    43 bytes · Views: 22
    43 bytes · Views: 27
    43 bytes · Views: 28
    43 bytes · Views: 24
    43 bytes · Views: 19
    43 bytes · Views: 21
    43 bytes · Views: 21
Television is for assholes. Everyone throw it out the window and these scumbags vanish from the face of the earth. Turn off the music,lose the stereo, never enter a restaurant again. This is the way of making the world a better place.

bripat9643, post: 18207335
It's not a racial preference, douche bag. It's a preference for people who respect their country and the people who fought for it.

No. Because it's a hate driven fabricated opinion that players who participate in peaceful anthem protest about racial injustice in this country do not respect our country and the people who fought for it.

You see your opinion right out of the gate is racist.

Opposing the Iraq war before Bush started it earned one the label of being anti-American from conservatives rooting for their debacle.

It's the same with these Anthem protest. Conservative can't think so they swing with the same old hate campaign.. Think like us or you hate America.

Cons were dead wrong about Iraq. They are dead wrong about race right now.
It's not "fabricated opinion." It's fact. Refusing to show the proper respect to the national anthem shows you do not respect the country or the people who fought for it. You're trying to tell us they respect the country even though they are going out of their way to show their disrespect for it.

No one is swallowing the bullshit.

You also failed to explain how my post was racist.

You're dumber than a cockroach and you lack the capacity to commit logic.

You always look the ass when make claims you know nothing about.

An open letter from American military veterans in support of Colin Kaepernick

"“I wanted to put something out there in the world … to say that ‘There are veterans who not only agree with Colin Kaepernick’s right to do that, but also agree with the substance of the action,’ ” Smith said. “And are willing to stand up and say Black Lives Matter and this is an important issue that we need to address in our country."

A couple dozen people do not speak for all veterans.

bripat9643, post: 18207335
It's not a racial preference, douche bag. It's a preference for people who respect their country and the people who fought for it.

No. Because it's a hate driven fabricated opinion that players who participate in peaceful anthem protest about racial injustice in this country do not respect our country and the people who fought for it.

You see your opinion right out of the gate is racist.

Opposing the Iraq war before Bush started it earned one the label of being anti-American from conservatives rooting for their debacle.

It's the same with these Anthem protest. Conservative can't think so they swing with the same old hate campaign.. Think like us or you hate America.

Cons were dead wrong about Iraq. They are dead wrong about race right now.
It's not "fabricated opinion." It's fact. Refusing to show the proper respect to the national anthem shows you do not respect the country or the people who fought for it. You're trying to tell us they respect the country even though they are going out of their way to show their disrespect for it.

No one is swallowing the bullshit.

You also failed to explain how my post was racist.

You're dumber than a cockroach and you lack the capacity to commit logic.

You always look the ass when make claims you know nothing about.

An open letter from American military veterans in support of Colin Kaepernick

"“I wanted to put something out there in the world … to say that ‘There are veterans who not only agree with Colin Kaepernick’s right to do that, but also agree with the substance of the action,’ ” Smith said. “And are willing to stand up and say Black Lives Matter and this is an important issue that we need to address in our country."

I am sure the words of those veterans are very compelling.

Why not post the words of the veterans themselves?
I did post the veterans words. Dont you know how to read?
You posted the words of a couple dozen of them, not all of them.

Forum List

Back