🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

I don't think Trump has any business commenting on the NFL--he's not an owner, nor a manager of a football team. They will handle their own issues as they have always done.

Trump is not right about anything, including this. Trump has offended millions of football fans over his comments, and since this is America's game, not Russia's game Trump should stfu.

The NFL is none to happy about the Ass Clown's comment's either

"The day after Donald Trump made comments about the National Football League and its players protesting, commissioner Roger Goodell released a statement in response.

"The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture. There is no better example than the amazing response from our clubs and players to the terrible natural disasters we've experienced over the last month," Goodell said in the statement.

"Divisive comments like these demonstrate an unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL, our great game and all of our players, and a failure to understand the overwhelming force for good our clubs and players represent in our communities."
NFL, Roger Goodell respond to Donald Trump's 'divisive' comments

d9d84d88fe286d387a87681df777c958.jpg

The Presidential portrait.

An NBA team has refused to go to the White House.
Jalen Rose, others: NBA players won't visit Donald Trump's White House

That's pretty disrespectful to the Office of the President.

I can't really imagine the league doing that to the last president.

I think the Congress should take away their a lot of their monopoly protections.

The cities and states should probably cut back on their subsidies too, after all, how much revenue and jobs do they really bring? Maybe the merchandising gives jobs. . . to the Chinese.

How Taxpayers Keep the NFL Rich

The league has long taken advantage of public dollars to pay for stadiums, hotel suites, and exorbitant salaries. The sport—and fans—would be better off if that ended.

I don't respect Traitors!

Trump is the very last person in this country that should be talking about Patriotrism, or critising others for their lack of it. Trump is man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, no humility, and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself & Vladimir Putin.

What the Trump team never realised is that they were being watched since 2015, and not necessarily by U.S. Intelligence sources.

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
British intelligence passed Trump associates' talks with Russian on to US counterparts - CNNPolitics

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull of a secret meeting in the Trump tower in June of 2016.

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian Intelligence agents, including the day that DNC databases were hacked into, while Trump & his team denied they had any contact with any Russians during the campaign season--17 TIMES.
Kushner contradicts Trump team's denials of Russia contacts - CNNPolitics

Which is why Mueller has convened 2 GRAND JURY'S, loaded up on more than 15 criminal prosecutors and money laundering experts, and just last week added the criminal division of the IRS.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller using grand jury in widening Russia probe
Mueller adds muscle for Russia investigation
Mueller’s Dream Team Gears Up

And it doesn't help Trump cause that he got on an NBC interview with Lestor Holt and admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation--which is Obstruction of Justice.

Then Paul Manafort last week.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent
With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone

Less than two weeks before Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination, his campaign chairman offered to provide briefings on the race to a Russian billionaire closely aligned with the Kremlin, according to people familiar with the discussions.
Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire ‘private briefings’ on 2016 campaign

Now you want me to bend over and kiss this Ass Clown's ass--because some football player kneeled during the National Athem?

For older news on the Russian investigation go to this link--(ignore the error message.)
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

For daily news on the Russian investigation, since obviously FOX News isn't reporting it or your right wing talk show hosts, you'll have to turn the channel to your Nemisis--MSNBC--
(Rachel Maddow) who is reporting the daily testimony coming out of the Senate & House intelligence committees, and verify's those comments with REAL NEWS and trusted sources and links. Which is why her ratings have soared past FOX NEWS and CNN.
In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

th

No matter how many times they're been educated and kept up to date with the exploding Russian scandal they take great pride in saying " What scandal?"
They must follow their fuhrer.

At the Alabama rally--(land of the inbred) and where Trump was lashing out at the NFL--they actually started chanting "Lock her up." I really don't know what world these people live in--but it's clear they don't pay attention to anything other than Trump's tweety news feed.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

th

For REAL news on the Russian investigation it's on page 59--post # 582 on this thread.

The 1st Amendment only prevents the government from restricting their free speech. The employer has every right.

The Employer (NFL Commissioner) has rejected the Orange buffoon's hateful and divisive attack on The league and its players and most of its fans.

So what is your point?

Trump is a racist idiot. The NFL rejects him.

...Why not ignore them if you disagree?
Because they have a de facto bully pulpit which they are abusing.

Given that they will not cease such abuse, the solution is then to take the bully pulpit away from them.

The way to do that is to boycott the NFL until they are forced to control the disruptive behavior of their players or go out of business.

I recently asked some Democrat wankers what exactly were they 'protesting' when they refused to stand for the anthem. And they just looked at me with that glazed-over dumbed-down look of confusion. They couldn't really say what they were 'protesting.' They just knew the Democratic Party told them to. And that sums up the average Democrat. Very dumb folks.
They were probably wondering if you were retarded. Everyone knows why they are protesting.

Spoiled millionaires, proteting WHAT? Do THEY even know?

Are they protesting Liberals rioting, looting, engaging in terrorism / arson / destruction of property, beating / bloodying opposing pilitical party supporters, seditiously calling for military coups and assassinations?

Are they opposing liberal Womens' Marches whete the prominent key note speakers are a woman convicted of kudnapping / torturing / sodomizing / myrdering an 80+yo white man before attempting to ransom his dead body and / or the other speaker - a female cop killer who fled the country?

Are they opposing self-proclaimed anti-American fascist anarchists Antifa who use violence to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights?

Are they protesting Barry spying on Americans / reporters / the Senate / the USSC, his illegal use of the IRS, his 2 Un-Constitutional wars, his crimes perpetrated in an attempt to stop Trump from winning, his lying to the people of Chicago about his library...?

Are they protesting how athletes get over-paid millions per year when people who really contribute to society - teachers, police officers, firefighters, the military - scrape by on insufficient pay?

Are they protesting how most Americans can't afford to take their families to the games because the price is so unbelievably high?

No. They are following the lead of an ignorant, overpaid, under-talented, out-of-work ballplayer who thinks the country is racist because he doesn't have a job, someone who if they played as well as they made everything about themselves would have won a Super Bowl by now.

To stop playing the racist national anthem probably. i was so proud of a family friends daughter who refused to stand for the anthem. Her and my daughter both play volleyball and there was a shit storm. I actually had to challenge some of the crackas in the stand. I let them know if they said anything else they were going to have to deal with me.
:eusa_think:

Hmm. . .

That's an interesting solution.

So you think we should just be ashamed of the nation and dissolve it?
Nothing that drastic. Just stop playing the racist song.

I guess you will have to excuse my ignorance. . .

please spell out how it is racist.
Well he gloats about killing Blacks fighting to be free. What part of that is non racist to you?

You are fucking idiot who doesn't have a clue what you are talking about. Blacks weren't fighting to be free. They chose unwisely and were fighting with the British. Just as there were blacks fighting with the American army in the war against the British you bloody fool.
the next time you want to make a fool of yourself go ahead and set yourself up like you did this time. Dont you think you should have at least looked it up before you made yourself look like a moron? :laugh:

Corps of Colonial Marines - Wikipedia

The Corps of Colonial Marines were two Marine units raised from former slaves for service in the Americas by the British at the behest of Alexander Cochrane.[

Spoiled millionaires, proteting WHAT? Do THEY even know?

Are they protesting Liberals rioting, looting, engaging in terrorism / arson / destruction of property, beating / bloodying opposing pilitical party supporters, seditiously calling for military coups and assassinations?

Are they opposing liberal Womens' Marches whete the prominent key note speakers are a woman convicted of kudnapping / torturing / sodomizing / myrdering an 80+yo white man before attempting to ransom his dead body and / or the other speaker - a female cop killer who fled the country?

Are they opposing self-proclaimed anti-American fascist anarchists Antifa who use violence to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights?

Are they protesting Barry spying on Americans / reporters / the Senate / the USSC, his illegal use of the IRS, his 2 Un-Constitutional wars, his crimes perpetrated in an attempt to stop Trump from winning, his lying to the people of Chicago about his library...?

Are they protesting how athletes get over-paid millions per year when people who really contribute to society - teachers, police officers, firefighters, the military - scrape by on insufficient pay?

Are they protesting how most Americans can't afford to take their families to the games because the price is so unbelievably high?

No. They are following the lead of an ignorant, overpaid, under-talented, out-of-work ballplayer who thinks the country is racist because he doesn't have a job, someone who if they played as well as they made everything about themselves would have won a Super Bowl by now.
No retard. They are protesting the racist national anthem and police brutality.

bripat9643, post: 18207335
It's not a racial preference, douche bag. It's a preference for people who respect their country and the people who fought for it.

No. Because it's a hate driven fabricated opinion that players who participate in peaceful anthem protest about racial injustice in this country do not respect our country and the people who fought for it.

You see your opinion right out of the gate is racist.

Opposing the Iraq war before Bush started it earned one the label of being anti-American from conservatives rooting for their debacle.

It's the same with these Anthem protest. Conservative can't think so they swing with the same old hate campaign.. Think like us or you hate America.

Cons were dead wrong about Iraq. They are dead wrong about race right now.
It's not "fabricated opinion." It's fact. Refusing to show the proper respect to the national anthem shows you do not respect the country or the people who fought for it. You're trying to tell us they respect the country even though they are going out of their way to show their disrespect for it.

No one is swallowing the bullshit.

You also failed to explain how my post was racist.

You're dumber than a cockroach and you lack the capacity to commit logic.

I'm trying to see both sides, it's difficult for me to.

On one hand, yes free speech and a man's right to earn a living. Take it from me, when the latter is taken from you, your dignity is gone and all you have is pursuit of justice and/or revenge. On the other hand, on your employers dime, you should not engage in political theatre.

If they want to stand outside a news network or police station wearing a sign around their neck or a shirt for the cause, that's their business as it is their time. At least in my humble opinion.

Bringing it to work and using the media coverage as your platform and thus associating your opinions with the team and league? Not right. It is costing the league big time and it may not recover for some time. It's not as if the new breed of Snowflake, non-violent, politically correct progressives are going to be looking at following the NFL. So where will the growth come from?
No one can assume the moral authority to dictate when or where a person should or shouldnt vocalize his political beliefs. Kap made his stance and is dealing with the consequences of the NFL's racism. I applaud him for being a man and standing up for what he believes in. What he is protesting against is much bigger than the NFL. If the NFL goes under because whites are snowflakes so be it. Like Ali, Kap may wind up an legend.
Actually, you are amazingly wrong again -----

The 1st Amendment only prevents the government from restricting their free speech. The employer has every right.
Who said anything about the first amendment? Did you confuse my post with someone elses?

The Employer (NFL Commissioner) has rejected the Orange buffoon's hateful and divisive attack on The league and its players and most of its fans.

So what is your point?

Really nice ... except the NFL commissioner is NOT the employer ... neither they, nor the NFLPA have any legal standing in this matter whatsoever ... and one employer, an owner, (Jerry Jones) has banned protests on his team ...

"most of its fans" would be a very far stretch, I suspect, given that less than 45% of fans support the protests (Donald Trump and NFL: 44 Percent in poll support anthem protests | The Daily Dolphin) and 34% may vote with their wallet against it this year. Poll: 34% Less Likely to Watch NFL Because of Anthem Protests

What do you suppose will happen next year if league proceeds go down another 19% this year?????

So what is your point?

The NFL is billionaire white owners getting rich from African-American Gladiators.

They are the racists.

So what is your point?

The NFL is billionaire white owners getting rich from African-American Gladiators.

They are the racists.
What unmitigated bullshit ....

PLEASE tell me you aren't REALLY this stupid. PLEASE tell me you're getting paid to play the idiot (though, I must admit, you're damn good at it)

So what is your point?

They are the racists.

PLEASE tell me you aren't REALLY this stupid. PLEASE tell me you're getting paid to play the idiot (though, I must admit, you're damn good at it)

What specifically is incorrect about my statement?

All NFL owners are white billionaires.

Their product is a sport where a majority of the players are African American.

How am I wrong?

It's not a racial preference, douche bag. It's a preference for people who respect their country and the people who fought for it.

No. Because it's a hate driven fabricated opinion that players who participate in peaceful anthem protest about racial injustice in this country do not respect our country and the people who fought for it.

Opposing the Iraq war before Bush started it earned one the label of being anti-American from conservatives rooting for their debacle.

It's the same with these Anthem protest. Conservative can't think so they swing with the same old hate campaign.. Think like us or you hate America.

It's not "fabricated opinion." It's fact. Refusing to show the proper respect to the national anthem shows you do not respect the country or the people who fought for it. You're trying to tell us they respect the country even though they are going out of their way to show their disrespect for it.

You always look the ass when make claims you know nothing about.

An open letter from American military veterans in support of Colin Kaepernick

"“I wanted to put something out there in the world … to say that ‘There are veterans who not only agree with Colin Kaepernick’s right to do that, but also agree with the substance of the action,’ ” Smith said. “And are willing to stand up and say Black Lives Matter and this is an important issue that we need to address in our country."

"“I wanted to put something out there in the world … to say that ‘There are veterans who not only agree with Colin Kaepernick’s right to do that, but also agree with the substance of the action,’ ” Smith said. “And are willing to stand up and say Black Lives Matter and this is an important issue that we need to address in our country."

I am sure the words of those veterans are very compelling.

Why not post the words of the veterans themselves?

I am sure the words of those veterans are very compelling.

Why not post the words of the veterans themselves?
I did post the veterans words. Dont you know how to read?

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.
Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

I disagree. Among other things,I think they're generally disrespectful.

The anthem is a song showing pride in our country. Disrespect that and you are disrespecting this country.

They should protest on their own time, not when people paid to watch them do what they get paid very well to do.

The rule should be that they stand for the anthem or stay out of sight until it's over. They are being offensive to many people. If a liberal is offended, they demand safe spaces or they get in people faces. Should the fans throw tomatoes at those choosing to kneel as their way of protesting the protesters? Would the players on their knees appreciate it if everyone else exercised their freedom of speech to yell at them and call them names? Or maybe rush into the locker room and burn their stuff? That seems to be the most common reaction from the militant leftwing idiots these days when they are offended.

They watch the games on TV and pay for tickets to attend them. If the stands were empty and viewership near nil, there'd be no getting rich for the NFL.

Yes, there're the subsidies of sorts that NFL owners get, but griping about them makes no sense when it's clear that people, millions of people, in the respective cities that have NFL teams clearly prefer having the team over not subsidizing the team's presence in their city.

Roger Goodell, in remarking upon whether all-private financing could be used, stated, "I suppose it's possible, but with no taxpayer assistance, the financial burden would fall harder onto the other players: the fans, through ticket prices and seat licenses, and the team, by diverting money away from player salaries and into interest payments."

Well, that's just a ridiculous statement in multiple ways. That statement is 95% "spin" and 5% true - the true part being "Goodell supposes it's possible." Well, neither he nor anyone else has to "suppose." He "supposes" it's possible because he knows damn well that's what Jack Cooke did to build his stadiums.
  • Non-fans of a team, or a given sport itself, are forced to subsidize a stadium and sport that matters not to them. Football, baseball, soccer, basketball, etc. contests are not matters of "general welfare." They are games played by private individuals and organizations. By all means, play and enjoy watching others play, but don't ask people who have no interest in the game(s) to subsidize your, my and others' interest in a recreational entertainment activity.

The prospect of having to subsidize my countrymen doesn't in every way annoy me, but if I'm to do it, it's gotta be for something necessary -- food, clothing, shelter -- or that should have lifelong value to them and to society as a whole -- education, roads, energy, whatever. But for mere entertainment? Hell no! Nobody lets homeless people in the stadia. Food and drink isn't given to broke and starving folks during a gaming event.

Note: Subsidizing a stadium comes from one's state, city, or county tax dollars, not federal; thus a much larger chunk of one's taxes paid to that jurisdiction goes to finance a stadium. And on top of that, if one goes to the game, one must also purchase the tickets and pay the taxes and surcharges on them, pay for parking and the tax on parking. Contrast that with the return you get on your federal tax dollar that is spent on entertainment. What does it cost to go to any Smithsonian museum? Nothing. What about to all the national parks and recreation sites? $80 for a year's worth of access to all 2000+ of them, or if one is a senior citizen, $80 for access to all of them for the remainder of one's life. (Kids under 15 get in free.) Mind you, not all federal recreation sites charge a fee of any sort

Then there's the matter that between playing a sport myself, watching my kids play for their schools, or watching a pro sport on TV or in the stadium, watching the pros loses every time because I have less of a connection to the players, the team, etc. Is that not so for most everyone else? And yet pro sports are the ones that you, I and everyone else must subsidize regardless of whether we want to.
  • Goodell disingenuously omitted that without public financing the burden would "fall harder" on the owner of the team. When a jurisdiction owns the stadium, the risks of ownership fall on the jurisdiction. When a team owner leases the facility, the terms of the lease define what revenues are the owner's and what goes to the jurisdiction.
  • Goodell obfuscated the fact that the other place from which money would be diverted is the owners' pockets. I'm not even sure that the "players salary" aspect of his statement holds any water
  • Goodell duplicitously omitted that some 2/3rds or more of NFL revenue doesn't come from fans. It comes from television networks. After that (by looking at the Packer's financials), the next big chucks come from other licensing deals, sponsorships, fees (stadium parking, for example) and merchandise sales. Ticket sale revenue is shared among all the teams.
    • The NFL is a consortium of semi-independent organizations. Believe it or not, the revenue workings of it and its owners is part mob and part "three musketeers." Each team has its own sources of "wholly owned" revenue; however, as go revenues accruing from the fan base, it's total fan participation/viewership that benefits all team owners. The TV monies are one reflection of that and so are ticket sales. If you buy a ticket, some of your money goes to the team you least like.
  • Goodell's remark presupposes that the only ways to finance a stadium are public financing or the NFL owner solely financing it. Why not have a baseball team owner and a football team owner partner to build a stadium that meets bother their needs? Sharing of a stadium used to happen. These days there's one place where it happens. Seems to me that would save fans, jurisdictions and team owners money.
In closing, let me be clear. The reason I don't care to subsidize professional sports stadiums is because it's for-profit entertainment that I'm subsidizing. I like football; I have season tickets, the same ones my family's had since I was a kid. Even if "everyone" were to have subsidized FedEx field, the fact that their doing would would have benefitted me does not make up for it being ethically wrong that they would have had to do so. I can tell that's "wrong" even though it'd be nice for my personal entertainment goals.

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.
Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

I disagree. Among other things,I think they're generally disrespectful.

The anthem is a song showing pride in our country. Disrespect that and you are disrespecting this country.

They should protest on their own time, not when people paid to watch them do what they get paid very well to do.

The rule should be that they stand for the anthem or stay out of sight until it's over. They are being offensive to many people. If a liberal is offended, they demand safe spaces or they get in people faces. Should the fans throw tomatoes at those choosing to kneel as their way of protesting the protesters? Would the players on their knees appreciate it if everyone else exercised their freedom of speech to yell at them and call them names? Or maybe rush into the locker room and burn their stuff? That seems to be the most common reaction from the militant leftwing idiots these days when they are offended.
Maybe thats true in your dreamworld. Here were it matters you simply are retard that doesnt know what you are talking about.

They are protesting on their own time. They arent stopping the game to kneel.

If youre too much of a snowflake to handle someone exercising their right to protest then go home and dont watch the games. If the fans want to throw tomatoes go ahead. Everyone knows you would only do it from a safe place or otherwise you would get your ass kicked.

So what is your point?

They are the racists.

What specifically is incorrect about my statement?

All NFL owners are white billionaires.

Their product is a sport where a majority of the players are African American.

How am I wrong?
First of all, hiding behind the antiseptic parsing of the words in your post is intellectually dishonest. You must deal with the connotation of your statement, as well as the denotation.

You state two facts ... and then you draw a conclusion that, frankly, has little or nothing to do with your facts. "They are the racists".

Now, when pressed, you conveniently forget to point out your attack. Funny how that works.

You claim that anybody who hires blacks, and makes a living off their efforts, are racists. How can you justify such an idiotic statement? By what deluded sense of logic can you suggest that hiring somebody to do a particular job is racist? We're not even going to talk about the amount of money that is being paid.

If I take my car to be serviced so I can sell it, and the mechanic happens to be Hispanic, does that make me a racist?

Good Lord --- what happens, horror of horrors, if my mechanic happens to be female??

Now, do you understand just how racist YOUR remark sounds? Probably not, huh?

Forum List

Back