🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.
Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

I disagree. Among other things,I think they're generally disrespectful.

The anthem is a song showing pride in our country. Disrespect that and you are disrespecting this country.

They should protest on their own time, not when people paid to watch them do what they get paid very well to do.

The rule should be that they stand for the anthem or stay out of sight until it's over. They are being offensive to many people. If a liberal is offended, they demand safe spaces or they get in people faces. Should the fans throw tomatoes at those choosing to kneel as their way of protesting the protesters? Would the players on their knees appreciate it if everyone else exercised their freedom of speech to yell at them and call them names? Or maybe rush into the locker room and burn their stuff? That seems to be the most common reaction from the militant leftwing idiots these days when they are offended.
Maybe thats true in your dreamworld. Here were it matters you simply are retard that doesnt know what you are talking about.

They are protesting on their own time. They arent stopping the game to kneel.

If youre too much of a snowflake to handle someone exercising their right to protest then go home and dont watch the games. If the fans want to throw tomatoes go ahead. Everyone knows you would only do it from a safe place or otherwise you would get your ass kicked.
Can't hang, huh?

Have to resort to cheap parlor tricks and empty threats?

Pathetic.

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.

The anthem is a song showing pride in our country. Disrespect that and you are disrespecting this country.

They should protest on their own time, not when people paid to watch them do what they get paid very well to do.

The rule should be that they stand for the anthem or stay out of sight until it's over. They are being offensive to many people. If a liberal is offended, they demand safe spaces or they get in people faces. Should the fans throw tomatoes at those choosing to kneel as their way of protesting the protesters? Would the players on their knees appreciate it if everyone else exercised their freedom of speech to yell at them and call them names? Or maybe rush into the locker room and burn their stuff? That seems to be the most common reaction from the militant leftwing idiots these days when they are offended.
Maybe thats true in your dreamworld. Here were it matters you simply are retard that doesnt know what you are talking about.

If youre too much of a snowflake to handle someone exercising their right to protest then go home and dont watch the games. If the fans want to throw tomatoes go ahead. Everyone knows you would only do it from a safe place or otherwise you would get your ass kicked.
Can't hang, huh?

Pathetic.
Hang with what and who did i threaten?

The 1st Amendment only prevents the government from restricting their free speech. The employer has every right.

The Employer (NFL Commissioner) has rejected the Orange buffoon's hateful and divisive attack on The league and its players and most of its fans.

So what is your point?

Trump is a racist idiot. The NFL rejects him.

The NFL is billionaire white owners getting rich from African-American Gladiators.

They are the racists.
What unmitigated bullshit ....

PLEASE tell me you aren't REALLY this stupid. PLEASE tell me you're getting paid to play the idiot (though, I must admit, you're damn good at it)

What specifically is incorrect about my statement?

All NFL owners are white billionaires.

Their product is a sport where a majority of the players are African American.

How am I wrong?
First of all, hiding behind the antiseptic parsing of the words in your post is intellectually dishonest. You must deal with the connotation of your statement, as well as the denotation.

You state two facts ... and then you draw a conclusion that, frankly, has little or nothing to do with your facts. "They are the racists".

Now, when pressed, you conveniently forget to point out your attack. Funny how that works.

You claim that anybody who hires blacks, and makes a living off their efforts, are racists. How can you justify such an idiotic statement? By what deluded sense of logic can you suggest that hiring somebody to do a particular job is racist? We're not even going to talk about the amount of money that is being paid.

If I take my car to be serviced so I can sell it, and the mechanic happens to be Hispanic, does that make me a racist?

Good Lord --- what happens, horror of horrors, if my mechanic happens to be female??

Now, do you understand just how racist YOUR remark sounds? Probably not, huh?

You, my dear, took great license with my post.

Let's go 1 at a time.

You posted, "You claim that anybody who hires blacks, and makes a living off their efforts, are racists."

I did not say that at all. You are full of shit. I said NFL owners are white billionaires who make money off of African American Gladiators.

At least get the fucking quote right when you are lying.

Can't hang, huh?

Pathetic.
It's okay ---- why don't you just crawl into your little footsies, and toddle off to bed? Just leave political discussion to the adults, okay?

Can't hang, huh?

Pathetic.

Hey man..he is one of yours, I think...enjoy.

Can't hang, huh?

Pathetic.
It's okay ---- why don't you just crawl into your little footsies, and toddle off to bed? Just leave political discussion to the adults, okay?
Are you afraid of me or something?

Can't hang, huh?

Pathetic.

Hes not one mine. I think hes one of yours.

mrz092017dAPR20170920034505.jpg

The protesters are utterly idiotic.

Americans stand, we don't get on our knees to anyone.

But these blackass savages want to get on their knees and grovel in the dirt. Look UP at your betters. Stop calling yourselves American. We don't get on our knees for anyone.

Well, except for blacks, they crawl on their knees like scrubwomen.

Can't hang, huh?

Pathetic.
Afraid?

That would hardly be the word.

Bored? Possibly

Amused? Definitely.

Afraid? Hardly.

Can't hang, huh?

Pathetic.
Afraid?

Bored? Possibly

Amused? Definitely.

Afraid? Hardly.
So you wont have any problem with me staying up and conversing then right? The reason I ask is because most people that beg me to leave are afraid of me.

The Employer (NFL Commissioner) has rejected the Orange buffoon's hateful and divisive attack on The league and its players and most of its fans.

So what is your point?

Trump is a racist idiot. The NFL rejects him.

The NFL is billionaire white owners getting rich from African-American Gladiators.

They are the racists.

PLEASE tell me you aren't REALLY this stupid. PLEASE tell me you're getting paid to play the idiot (though, I must admit, you're damn good at it)

How am I wrong?
First of all, hiding behind the antiseptic parsing of the words in your post is intellectually dishonest. You must deal with the connotation of your statement, as well as the denotation.

You state two facts ... and then you draw a conclusion that, frankly, has little or nothing to do with your facts. "They are the racists".

Now, when pressed, you conveniently forget to point out your attack. Funny how that works.

You claim that anybody who hires blacks, and makes a living off their efforts, are racists. How can you justify such an idiotic statement? By what deluded sense of logic can you suggest that hiring somebody to do a particular job is racist? We're not even going to talk about the amount of money that is being paid.

If I take my car to be serviced so I can sell it, and the mechanic happens to be Hispanic, does that make me a racist?

Good Lord --- what happens, horror of horrors, if my mechanic happens to be female??

Let's go 1 at a time.

You posted, "You claim that anybody who hires blacks, and makes a living off their efforts, are racists."

I did not say that at all. You are full of shit. I said NFL owners are white billionaires who make money off of African American Gladiators.

Ahhh ---- the value of a short memory.

Please explain your final statement ... "They are the racists." You have clearly stated that they are racists because they are paying blacks to work for them.

You said it - live up to it.

Can't hang, huh?

Pathetic.

Are you sure?

I don't fucking want him.

Can I interest you in a trade?

The protesters are utterly idiotic.

Americans stand, we don't get on our knees to anyone.

But these blackass savages want to get on their knees and grovel in the dirt. Look UP at your betters. Stop calling yourselves American. We don't get on our knees for anyone.

Well, except for blacks, they crawl on their knees like scrubwomen.

lone-star-v-sanger-taking-a-knee-for-an-injured-player-tre-sonny-kimara-and-chad.jpg

Can't hang, huh?

Pathetic.

Are you sure?

I think he is afraid of me. You have to keep him. I've made a point to never train when there is a possibility of attack due to fear response.

They are the racists.

How am I wrong?

Let's go 1 at a time.

Please explain your final statement ... "They are the racists." You have clearly stated that they are racists because they are paying blacks to work for them.

I said NFL owners are racist, not "anyone who hires blacks". You lying sack of shit.

Just go back and read this thread,...fer phucksakes,

Can't hang, huh?

Pathetic.
Afraid?

Bored? Possibly

Amused? Definitely.

Afraid? Hardly.
So you wont have any problem with me staying up and conversing then right? The reason I ask is because most people that beg me to leave are afraid of me.
I have no problem whatsoever with your "conversing" - now, you spouting nonsense, rhetorical threats, accusations, and cheap personal attacks? THOSE offend me.

You seem incapable of honest discussion about any subject that be convoluted into a discussion about race. You allow your prejudice to influence every thing you say. The prism of racism through which you view the world has severely tainted your perception of reality.

Afraid of you? Hardly. Amused. Yeah, that's it.

How am I wrong?

Let's go 1 at a time.

I said NFL owners are racist, not "anyone who hires blacks". You lying sack of shit.

Just go back and read this thread,...fer phucksakes,
Well, now, there is a division of reality that you have just come up with .... tell me, what makes NFL owners racists, on your august opinion?

As for the personal attacks - is that the best you can do? Surely, you can be more original than that. I recognize that you have to use name calling and vulgarity because you can't adequately defend your position, but, please, let's do try to be a little original, okay?

Afraid?

Bored? Possibly

Amused? Definitely.

Afraid? Hardly.
I have no problem whatsoever with your "conversing" - now, you spouting nonsense, rhetorical threats, accusations, and cheap personal attacks? THOSE offend me.

You seem incapable of honest discussion about any subject that be convoluted into a discussion about race. You allow your prejudice to influence every thing you say. The prism of racism through which you view the world has severely tainted your perception of reality.

Afraid of you? Hardly. Amused. Yeah, that's it.
Any cheap personal attacks I make are merely the change I give back for being personally attacked. Now I need to ask you where have I made any threats rhetorical or otherwise that frightened you? The same with...how did you put it? "Nonsense"?

What I seem to be and what I am are two different things. You see your view of me is shaped only by the fear responses my words invoke in you.

Can't hang, huh?

Pathetic.

Are you sure?

I think he is afraid of me. You have to keep him. I've made a point to never train when there is a possibility of attack due to fear response.

I have too many of these guys...how about if we go with a BOGO until midnight mountain time? For Cereal he seems to be more your speed. He doesn't seem dangerous...just stupid...like really really stupid.

What If I promised to admonish one of Trump's tweets? Would that be enough?

Forum List

Back