🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

I see lots of people who think these players are protesting the way that they are treated. They are not. They are protesting what they see as injustice against a group of people.

Whether you agree or not is not the point. Stopping them from protesting, in a non-violent and fairly low key way, is about as Unamerican as it gets.

Why not ignore them if you disagree?

Cuz they suck. A few reasons why:

1. They're a disruption
2. They're selfish
3. They're dishonorable
4. They separatists
5. They're out of place, and don't know their place
6. They're attention whores
7. They're spoiled
8. They're disrespectful
9. They bring us down
10. They're poor role models

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

I don't think Trump has any business commenting on the NFL--he's not an owner, nor a manager of a football team. They will handle their own issues as they have always done.

Trump is not right about anything, including this. Trump has offended millions of football fans over his comments, and since this is America's game, not Russia's game Trump should stfu.

The NFL is none to happy about the Ass Clown's comment's either

"The day after Donald Trump made comments about the National Football League and its players protesting, commissioner Roger Goodell released a statement in response.

"The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture. There is no better example than the amazing response from our clubs and players to the terrible natural disasters we've experienced over the last month," Goodell said in the statement.

"Divisive comments like these demonstrate an unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL, our great game and all of our players, and a failure to understand the overwhelming force for good our clubs and players represent in our communities."
NFL, Roger Goodell respond to Donald Trump's 'divisive' comments

d9d84d88fe286d387a87681df777c958.jpg

The Presidential portrait.

An NBA team has refused to go to the White House.
Jalen Rose, others: NBA players won't visit Donald Trump's White House

That's pretty disrespectful to the Office of the President.

I can't really imagine the league doing that to the last president.

I think the Congress should take away their a lot of their monopoly protections.

The cities and states should probably cut back on their subsidies too, after all, how much revenue and jobs do they really bring? Maybe the merchandising gives jobs. . . to the Chinese.

How Taxpayers Keep the NFL Rich

The league has long taken advantage of public dollars to pay for stadiums, hotel suites, and exorbitant salaries. The sport—and fans—would be better off if that ended.

I don't respect Traitors!

Trump is the very last person in this country that should be talking about Patriotrism, or critising others for their lack of it. Trump is man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, no humility, and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself & Vladimir Putin.

What the Trump team never realised is that they were being watched since 2015, and not necessarily by U.S. Intelligence sources.

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
British intelligence passed Trump associates' talks with Russian on to US counterparts - CNNPolitics

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull of a secret meeting in the Trump tower in June of 2016.

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian Intelligence agents, including the day that DNC databases were hacked into, while Trump & his team denied they had any contact with any Russians during the campaign season--17 TIMES.
Kushner contradicts Trump team's denials of Russia contacts - CNNPolitics

Which is why Mueller has convened 2 GRAND JURY'S, loaded up on more than 15 criminal prosecutors and money laundering experts, and just last week added the criminal division of the IRS.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller using grand jury in widening Russia probe
Mueller adds muscle for Russia investigation
Mueller’s Dream Team Gears Up

And it doesn't help Trump's case--that he got on an NBC interview with Lestor Holt and admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation--which is Obstruction of Justice.

Then Paul Manafort last week.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent
With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone

Less than two weeks before Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination, his campaign chairman offered to provide briefings on the race to a Russian billionaire closely aligned with the Kremlin, according to people familiar with the discussions.
Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire ‘private briefings’ on 2016 campaign

Now you want me to bend over and kiss this Ass Clown's ass--because some football player kneeled during the National Athem?

For older news on the Russian investigation go to this link--(ignore the error message.)
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

For daily news on the Russian investigation, since FOX News obviously isn't reporting all of it and your right wing talk show hosts aren't even bringing it up, you'll have to turn the channel to your Nemisis--MSNBC--
(Rachel Maddow) who is reporting on the daily testimony coming out of the Senate & House intelligence committees, and verify's those comments with REAL NEWS and trusted sources and links that you can verify yourself. Which is why her ratings have soared past FOX NEWS and CNN.
In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

th

James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

Last edited:
Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Obviously you follow that asshole right down that rabbit hole of anti 1st amendment tomfoolery.
Remember when you righties actually respected the Constitution?
When did you ever do that?
How many times have you called out the comrade for his Constitution violating self enriching blasphemy?
We all know that answer.
Never.

Lebron was great with his tweet to Trump:
" we enjoyed going to the White House until you showed up."

Obviously you follow that asshole right down that rabbit hole of anti 1st amendment tomfoolery.
How many times have you called out the comrade for his Constitution violating self enriching blasphemy?
We all know that answer.
Never.
You have an example?

IMG_0096.JPG
S. Curry: " This is beneath the office of the presidency."

Hey Steph.... nothing is beneath him or his sheep like followers.

We all know that answer.
Never.
You have an example?
The example has been given on this forum hundreds of times troll.
Still running from your asshole obliterating the emolument clause of the Constitution.

More and more people are longing for the days when we had a distinguished president, an actual adult.
President Obama, the country misses u.

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.
Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

Why?

What about these lyrics is so offensive?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave."
You missed the racist part where he gloated about killing Blacks fighting for their freedom.

"And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave."

The lyrics come from a poem written in 1814. The song is about the war of 1812. And yes the slaves and the hirelings that fought with the British were fucking ENEMIES.

I'm trying to see both sides, it's difficult for me to.

On one hand, yes free speech and a man's right to earn a living. Take it from me, when the latter is taken from you, your dignity is gone and all you have is pursuit of justice and/or revenge. On the other hand, on your employers dime, you should not engage in political theatre.

If they want to stand outside a news network or police station wearing a sign around their neck or a shirt for the cause, that's their business as it is their time. At least in my humble opinion.

Bringing it to work and using the media coverage as your platform and thus associating your opinions with the team and league? Not right. It is costing the league big time and it may not recover for some time. It's not as if the new breed of Snowflake, non-violent, politically correct progressives are going to be looking at following the NFL. So where will the growth come from?
No one can assume the moral authority to dictate when or where a person should or shouldnt vocalize his political beliefs. Kap made his stance and is dealing with the consequences of the NFL's racism. I applaud him for being a man and standing up for what he believes in. What he is protesting against is much bigger than the NFL. If the NFL goes under because whites are snowflakes so be it. Like Ali, Kap may wind up an legend.
Actually, you are amazingly wrong again -----

The 1st Amendment only prevents the government from restricting their free speech. The employer has every right.

I don't think Trump has any business commenting on the NFL--he's not an owner, nor a manager of a football team. They will handle their own issues as they have always done.

Trump is not right about anything, including this. Trump has offended millions of football fans over his comments, and since this is America's game, not Russia's game Trump should stfu.

"The day after Donald Trump made comments about the National Football League and its players protesting, commissioner Roger Goodell released a statement in response.

"The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture. There is no better example than the amazing response from our clubs and players to the terrible natural disasters we've experienced over the last month," Goodell said in the statement.

"Divisive comments like these demonstrate an unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL, our great game and all of our players, and a failure to understand the overwhelming force for good our clubs and players represent in our communities."

I think the Congress should take away their a lot of their monopoly protections.

The cities and states should probably cut back on their subsidies too, after all, how much revenue and jobs do they really bring? Maybe the merchandising gives jobs. . . to the Chinese.

The league has long taken advantage of public dollars to pay for stadiums, hotel suites, and exorbitant salaries. The sport—and fans—would be better off if that ended.

Trump is the very last person in this country that should be talking about Patriotrism, or critising others for their lack of it. Trump is man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, no humility, and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself & Vladimir Putin.

What the Trump team never realised is that they were being watched since 2015, and not necessarily by U.S. Intelligence sources.

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British intelligence passed Trump associates' talks with Russian on to US counterparts - CNNPolitics

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull of a secret meeting in the Trump tower in June of 2016.

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian Intelligence agents, including the day that DNC databases were hacked into, while Trump & his team denied they had any contact with any Russians during the campaign season--17 TIMES.

Which is why Mueller has convened 2 GRAND JURY'S, loaded up on more than 15 criminal prosecutors and money laundering experts, and just last week added the criminal division of the IRS.

And it doesn't help Trump cause that he got on an NBC interview with Lestor Holt and admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation--which is Obstruction of Justice.

Less than two weeks before Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination, his campaign chairman offered to provide briefings on the race to a Russian billionaire closely aligned with the Kremlin, according to people familiar with the discussions.
Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire ‘private briefings’ on 2016 campaign

Now you want me to bend over and kiss this Ass Clown's ass--because some football player kneeled during the National Athem?

For older news on the Russian investigation go to this link--(ignore the error message.)

For daily news on the Russian investigation, since obviously FOX News isn't reporting it or your right wing talk show hosts, you'll have to turn the channel to your Nemisis--MSNBC--
(Rachel Maddow) who is reporting the daily testimony coming out of the Senate & House intelligence committees, and verify's those comments with REAL NEWS and trusted sources and links. Which is why her ratings have soared past FOX NEWS and CNN.

th

No matter how many times they're been educated and kept up to date with the exploding Russian scandal they take great pride in saying " What scandal?"
They must follow their fuhrer.

Usually when folks protest, they are demanding something.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?
To stop playing the racist national anthem probably. i was so proud of a family friends daughter who refused to stand for the anthem. Her and my daughter both play volleyball and there was a shit storm. I actually had to challenge some of the crackas in the stand. I let them know if they said anything else they were going to have to deal with me.
:eusa_think:

Hmm. . .

That's an interesting solution.

So you think we should just be ashamed of the nation and dissolve it?
Nothing that drastic. Just stop playing the racist song.

I guess you will have to excuse my ignorance. . .

please spell out how it is racist.
Well he gloats about killing Blacks fighting to be free. What part of that is non racist to you?

You are fucking idiot who doesn't have a clue what you are talking about. Blacks weren't fighting to be free. They chose unwisely and were fighting with the British. Just as there were blacks fighting with the American army in the war against the British you bloody fool.

And it doesn't help Trump cause that he got on an NBC interview with Lestor Holt and admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation--which is Obstruction of Justice.

For daily news on the Russian investigation, since obviously FOX News isn't reporting it or your right wing talk show hosts, you'll have to turn the channel to your Nemisis--MSNBC--
(Rachel Maddow) who is reporting the daily testimony coming out of the Senate & House intelligence committees, and verify's those comments with REAL NEWS and trusted sources and links. Which is why her ratings have soared past FOX NEWS and CNN.

th

No matter how many times they're been educated and kept up to date with the exploding Russian scandal they take great pride in saying " What scandal?"
They must follow their fuhrer.

The only thing "exploding" is the bullshit and the pile of nothing burgers.

TheDude, post: 18201863
. His blunt honesty is refreshing.

Telling business men to fire certain employees (minority players) for their peaceful protest is refreshing to you. What purpose does Trump's racial preference serve for the nation?

Is it keeping blacks in their place part if making Anerica Great again.
It's not a racial preference, douche bag. It's a preference for people who respect their country and the people who fought for it.

We all know that answer.
Never.
You have an example?
The example has been given on this forum hundreds of times troll.
Still running from your asshole obliterating the emolument clause of the Constitution.
Oh puhleeze. The sure sign that you're an imbecile is a belief that Trump is violating the emoluments clause. Getting paid for a business transaction is not an emolument.

I see lots of people who think these players are protesting the way that they are treated. They are not. They are protesting what they see as injustice against a group of people.

Whether you agree or not is not the point. Stopping them from protesting, in a non-violent and fairly low key way, is about as Unamerican as it gets.

Why not ignore them if you disagree?

Cuz they suck. A few reasons why:

1. They're a disruption
2. They're selfish
3. They're dishonorable
4. They separatists
5. They're out of place, and don't know their place
6. They're attention whores
7. They're spoiled
8. They're disrespectful
9. They bring us down
10. They're poor role models

Same things can be applied to Trump:

1. They're a disruption=tweets about stupid stuff.
2. They're selfish= I'm the best, my ratings, im the richest...
3. They're dishonorable=ask his exes and those he never paid.
4. They separatists= loves Russia and Putin.
5. They're out of place, and don't know their place= lives in an ultra liberal city not welcome there.
6. They're attention whores=no one can beat Trump on that one.
7. They're spoiled= from day one unlike most athletes.
8. They're disrespectful=pussy grabber, uses profanity, mocks the disabled and his opponents.
9. They bring us down= most hated country in the world thanks to Trump.
10. They're poor role models= Trump is by far to any kid....hes vulgar, a bully, a liar and many more.

bripat9643, post: 18207335
It's not a racial preference, douche bag. It's a preference for people who respect their country and the people who fought for it.

No. Because it's a hate driven fabricated opinion that players who participate in peaceful anthem protest about racial injustice in this country do not respect our country and the people who fought for it.

You see your opinion right out of the gate is racist.

Opposing the Iraq war before Bush started it earned one the label of being anti-American from conservatives rooting for their debacle.

It's the same with these Anthem protest. Conservative can't think so they swing with the same old hate campaign.. Think like us or you hate America.

Cons were dead wrong about Iraq. They are dead wrong about race right now.

Forum List

Back