Right now President Trump is speaking and only Faux News is covering it.

Still sounds unhinged. Crazily pointing to everyone else. He is the conflicted one. CNN carried the whole thing.

Putin smiled at that too.

We have domestic terrorist in America.. they are democrats. The shut down of speech

......but it is the right shooting up schools, mosques, synagogues, churches, etc.
Lol there are 300 blacks shot every week in towns run by democrats.. ohhh you found a white guy shooting at something every 3 years.. congratulations would you like a sticker lol haha

There are MASS shootings every night in American cities committed by BLACKS, mostly shooting other BLACKS. Why isn't this news? They are the TRUE Domestic Terrorists.
So there are never any whites that shoot and kill people?
There are plenty of whites that shoot and kill people but they keep it in the schools or in their homes. God bless them. Does Jism ever read the news?
Pike County massacre: How the largest homicide investigation in Ohio history unfolded

dumbo donny and his sycophant apologists needs to make up their deluded minds

did the prior administration "DO NOTHING" to stop anti-American criminal spies..?

ORRrrrrrrrr did the prior administration JUSTIFIABLY sick the FBI on those criminal spies....?

i mean, WHY would a POTUS label FBI "BAD COPS" for investigating criminal spies...???

these criminal spies dumbo donny JUST (falsely) claimed that the prior administration DID NOTHING to stop.. :eusa_think:

We have domestic terrorist in America.. they are democrats. The shut down of speech

......but it is the right shooting up schools, mosques, synagogues, churches, etc.
Lol there are 300 blacks shot every week in towns run by democrats.. ohhh you found a white guy shooting at something every 3 years.. congratulations would you like a sticker lol haha

There are MASS shootings every night in American cities committed by BLACKS, mostly shooting other BLACKS. Why isn't this news? They are the TRUE Domestic Terrorists.
There are plenty of whites that shoot and kill people but they keep it in the schools or in their homes. God bless them. Does Jism ever read the news?
Pike County massacre: How the largest homicide investigation in Ohio history unfolded
I was about to say that whites have a real bad habit of killing off their family members that for me would be way harder than shooting or killing a stranger.

You are comparing one guy shooting at people every few years to blacks getting shot daily in towns run by democrats? I can already tell you before it happens how many will be shot this weekend. Do black lives not matter to you?

I was about to say that whites have a real bad habit of killing off their family members that for me would be way harder than shooting or killing a stranger.
Worse habit then all the blacks shot today in towns run by democrats? How come their lives don’t matter?

Are they the ones mailing bombs to Trump`s enemies and shooting up churches and synagogues? You`re nuts Jism.
What do expect to happen when you shut down free speech? Not respect our culture?
Not report the news accurately?
I am white and I don't like yer culture....
Well you can fight back when the military comes to your town to remove Latin culture from America under the insurrection act ... that would be treason .. move out or die in jail lol

You are comparing one guy shooting at people every few years to blacks getting shot daily in towns run by democrats? I can already tell you before it happens how many will be shot this weekend. Do black lives not matter to you?
You seem to have tunnel vision you focus on one event but miss the bigger picture...
I don’t I’m just calling out
You clear hate for people of color .. all you yell about is white lives lol

It is reprehensible that only Faux News is covering what the President is saying right now on the White House lawn. All other channels are showing bullshit puffpieces about Star Wars or other lame ass items. Dumbass liberal reporters want to know if the president is worried about impeachment and he is telling them not at all, there was no crime committed by him but the justice department is going to find out who actually was behind the criminal events to overthrow the elections of President Trump. Cant wait, and when the shit does hit the fan, people are going to jail, and if not, then it is time to start rebelling against the establishment.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....that's so sad.

Most school shooters are lefties or have ties to leftists.

That's just a fact and easily verified if you'd get off your dead ass and look
Most school shooters are confused kids and politics has not a damn thing to do with it.
Of course it does. Americans are struggling.. democrats refuse to focus on things hurting our communities.. they are re to busy with open borders and funding foreign countries

You seem to have tunnel vision you focus on one event but miss the bigger picture...
I don’t I’m just calling out
You clear hate for people of color .. all you yell about is white lives lol
I have no special place in my heart for any race, gender or culture...

It is reprehensible that only Faux News is covering what the President is saying right now on the White House lawn. All other channels are showing bullshit puffpieces about Star Wars or other lame ass items. Dumbass liberal reporters want to know if the president is worried about impeachment and he is telling them not at all, there was no crime committed by him but the justice department is going to find out who actually was behind the criminal events to overthrow the elections of President Trump. Cant wait, and when the shit does hit the fan, people are going to jail, and if not, then it is time to start rebelling against the establishment.

if trumps lips are moving is he lying or obstructing justice?

if trumps lips are moving is he congratulating another ruthless murderous dictator or is he bashing and insulting another American?

Forum List

Back