Right now President Trump is speaking and only Faux News is covering it.

We have domestic terrorist in America.. they are democrats. The shut down of speech
Are they the ones mailing bombs to Trump`s enemies and shooting up churches and synagogues? You`re nuts Jism.
What do expect to happen when you shut down free speech? Not respect our culture?
Not report the news accurately?
I am white and I don't like yer culture....
Well you can fight back when the military comes to your town to remove Latin culture from America under the insurrection act ... that would be treason .. move out or die in jail lol
They can take my buns but not my tacos.
Ha don’t worry like most liberal men you will stay quiet

We have domestic terrorist in America.. they are democrats. The shut down of speech

......but it is the right shooting up schools, mosques, synagogues, churches, etc.

Most school shooters are lefties or have ties to leftists.

That's just a fact and easily verified if you'd get off your dead ass and look
Most school shooters are confused kids and politics has not a damn thing to do with it.
Of course it does. Americans are struggling.. democrats refuse to focus on things hurting our communities.. they are re to busy with open borders and funding foreign countries
I don't see the Republicans doing anything but lining their pockets with bribes as the Dems do...Our community is hurting from a lack of manufacturing jobs but then again it's a rural area with mechanized agribusiness...

So there are never any whites that shoot and kill people?
There are plenty of whites that shoot and kill people but they keep it in the schools or in their homes. God bless them. Does Jism ever read the news?
Pike County massacre: How the largest homicide investigation in Ohio history unfolded
You are comparing one guy shooting at people every few years to blacks getting shot daily in towns run by democrats? I can already tell you before it happens how many will be shot this weekend. Do black lives not matter to you?
You seem to have tunnel vision you focus on one event but miss the bigger picture...
I don’t I’m just calling out
You clear hate for people of color .. all you yell about is white lives lol
I have no special place in my heart for any race, gender or culture...
So when is your posting going up about democrat polices that are getting blacks shot daily ?

Are they the ones mailing bombs to Trump`s enemies and shooting up churches and synagogues? You`re nuts Jism.
What do expect to happen when you shut down free speech? Not respect our culture?
Well you can fight back when the military comes to your town to remove Latin culture from America under the insurrection act ... that would be treason .. move out or die in jail lol
Only when dead.

......but it is the right shooting up schools, mosques, synagogues, churches, etc.
Lol there are 300 blacks shot every week in towns run by democrats.. ohhh you found a white guy shooting at something every 3 years.. congratulations would you like a sticker lol haha
Your 2nd Amendment solutions.
It’s your gun free zones.. when you treat blacks UNEQUAL they will act that way.. give them the rights they deserve

Most school shooters are confused kids and politics has not a damn thing to do with it.
Of course it does. Americans are struggling.. democrats refuse to focus on things hurting our communities.. they are re to busy with open borders and funding foreign countries
I don't see the Republicans doing anything but lining their pockets with bribes as the Dems do...Our community is hurting from a lack of manufacturing jobs but then again it's a rural area with mechanized agribusiness...
Rural areas aren’t shooting up the block daily lol

Only when dead.
Ohh you will stop the insurrection act ?? Lol

There are plenty of whites that shoot and kill people but they keep it in the schools or in their homes. God bless them. Does Jism ever read the news?
Pike County massacre: How the largest homicide investigation in Ohio history unfolded
You are comparing one guy shooting at people every few years to blacks getting shot daily in towns run by democrats? I can already tell you before it happens how many will be shot this weekend. Do black lives not matter to you?
You seem to have tunnel vision you focus on one event but miss the bigger picture...
So when is your posting going up about democrat polices that are getting blacks shot daily ?
Legalize drugs for one thing to stop the street sales. Second offer rehab, then offer work...If they don't want any of the above I am sure prison has a place for them.
It is not democratic policies which drive people to kill it human being inhumane...You never told me how many die in Republican run cities or are there no cities that have Republicans in charge?
At least you are smart enough to use more words than leftist or rightist.

Oh they shoot...just not people

Legalize drugs for one thing to stop the street sales. Second offer rehab, then offer work...If they don't want any of the above I am sure prison has a place for them.
It is not democratic policies which drive people to kill it human being inhumane...You never told me how many die in Republican run cities or are there no cities that have Republicans in charge?
Legalize drugs in a community that is struggling to find work lol and go to school and raise kids. Lol
Might be the most racist thing I heard today.. ok I’ll read they rest of your racism haha

Only when dead.
What is stopping him then?

Legalize drugs in a community that is struggling to find work lol and go to school and raise kids. Lol
Might be the most racist thing I heard today.. ok I’ll read they rest of your racism haha
How is legalizing drugs racist since drugs have no race?

Black fatherless rate is at 77%, black history in schools focuses on negative American history, not the positive, black music is talking about sexual assault, murder, and victimizing other races. Lol
Democrats control the schools.. now start again. What should we be teaching in these schools?? I’ll give you a Mulligan

Oh they shoot...just not people
Yes they do occasionally. Fewer people = fewer incidents

Only when dead.
What is stopping him then?
He just said he has a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY on immigration.. I think it’s coming

How is legalizing drugs racist since drugs have no race?
Because you were taking about he black community lol ...

Black fatherless rate is at 77%, black history in schools focuses on negative American history, not the positive, black music is talking about sexual assault, murder, and victimizing other races. Lol
Democrats control the schools.. now start again. What should we be teaching in these schools?? I’ll give you a Mulligan
Democrats do not control the schools each community and the state controls the schools..All schools are not unionized either.

Forum List

Back