Right now President Trump is speaking and only Faux News is covering it.

We have domestic terrorist in America.. they are democrats. The shut down of speech

......but it is the right shooting up schools, mosques, synagogues, churches, etc.
Lol there are 300 blacks shot every week in towns run by democrats.. ohhh you found a white guy shooting at something every 3 years.. congratulations would you like a sticker lol haha
Most school shooters are confused kids and politics has not a damn thing to do with it.
Of course it does. Americans are struggling.. democrats refuse to focus on things hurting our communities.. they are re to busy with open borders and funding foreign countries
I don't see the Republicans doing anything but lining their pockets with bribes as the Dems do...Our community is hurting from a lack of manufacturing jobs but then again it's a rural area with mechanized agribusiness...
Rural areas aren’t shooting up the block daily lol

Do black folks live in rural areas?
Of course they do.. that was pretty racist lol

So why aren't they shooting up everything, since you claim it is a black problem.

We have domestic terrorist in America.. they are democrats. The shut down of speech

......but it is the right shooting up schools, mosques, synagogues, churches, etc.
Lol there are 300 blacks shot every week in towns run by democrats.. ohhh you found a white guy shooting at something every 3 years.. congratulations would you like a sticker lol haha
The reason Republicans keep talking about black people is to use them to create a diversion so we aren’t looking at what Republicans doing.

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

Just like Republicans try to blame Muslims for terrorist activities and terrorist attacks.

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o

The reason Republicans keep trying to keep us talking about blacks and Muslims is because it’s a diversion. If you talk about Republicans you’re talking about the real criminals. They don’t want that.

So when is your posting going up about democrat polices that are getting blacks shot daily ?
Legalize drugs for one thing to stop the street sales. Second offer rehab, then offer work...If they don't want any of the above I am sure prison has a place for them.
It is not democratic policies which drive people to kill it human being inhumane...You never told me how many die in Republican run cities or are there no cities that have Republicans in charge?
At least you are smart enough to use more words than leftist or rightist.
Black fatherless rate is at 77%, black history in schools focuses on negative American history, not the positive, black music is talking about sexual assault, murder, and victimizing other races. Lol
Democrats control the schools.. now start again. What should we be teaching in these schools?? I’ll give you a Mulligan
Democrats do not control the schools each community and the state controls the schools..All schools are not unionized either.
Yes and they are controlled by democrats. And connect to the department of education a GOVERNMENT agency.. now answer my question..

Are you saying republicans are running the Baltimore inner city schools hahahhaha
They are not controlled by the dems and if they were they wouldn't be right now because it is a republican in charge of the DOE duh!...
No all the principal players are all Democrats 99.9% of all inner-city schools that are failing all have democratic run superintendent mayors city council members etc. AGAIN ANSWER THE QUESTION don’t filer bust . Time to man up

Legalize drugs for one thing to stop the street sales. Second offer rehab, then offer work...If they don't want any of the above I am sure prison has a place for them.
It is not democratic policies which drive people to kill it human being inhumane...You never told me how many die in Republican run cities or are there no cities that have Republicans in charge?
Black fatherless rate is at 77%, black history in schools focuses on negative American history, not the positive, black music is talking about sexual assault, murder, and victimizing other races. Lol
Democrats control the schools.. now start again. What should we be teaching in these schools?? I’ll give you a Mulligan
Democrats do not control the schools each community and the state controls the schools..All schools are not unionized either.
Yes and they are controlled by democrats. And connect to the department of education a GOVERNMENT agency.. now answer my question..

Are you saying republicans are running the Baltimore inner city schools hahahhaha
They are not controlled by the dems and if they were they wouldn't be right now because it is a republican in charge of the DOE duh!...

Wrong on about six levels
Yet, you can't find any syllogistic fallacies.

A parent is an utter fool to send their child to any demoquack ran school.
No such animals...There are no schools run by republican rules in the rural area even though the majority of people in the community are Republicans..Just as the same is true of the areas dominated by Democrat voters.

You're in way over your head on this one, runt. Waaaaay over your head

Of course it does. Americans are struggling.. democrats refuse to focus on things hurting our communities.. they are re to busy with open borders and funding foreign countries
I don't see the Republicans doing anything but lining their pockets with bribes as the Dems do...Our community is hurting from a lack of manufacturing jobs but then again it's a rural area with mechanized agribusiness...
Rural areas aren’t shooting up the block daily lol

Do black folks live in rural areas?
Of course they do.. that was pretty racist lol

So why aren't they shooting up everything, since you claim it is a black problem.
Because blacks in republican towns are oppressed .. hellooooooo mcfly Lol

No all the principal players are all Democrats 99.9% of all inner-city schools that are failing all have democratic run superintendent mayors city council members etc. AGAIN ANSWER THE QUESTION don’t filer bust . Time to man up
Schools don't fail but students do fail to learn. There is absolutely nothing stopping a human from being educated, nothing, in today's plethora of outlets of knowledge waiting to be discovered, learned and improved upon. The human that is not educated is a human that doesn't want to be educated..

Wrong on about six levels
Yet, you can't find any syllogistic fallacies.

You think a scool district ran by republicans would allow drag queens around children, teach anal sex etc to elementary students, etc etc? It's happening in some schools.

Take your nonsense and run along.

The reason Republicans keep talking about black people is to use them to create a diversion so we aren’t looking at what Republicans doing.

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

Just like Republicans try to blame Muslims for terrorist activities and terrorist attacks.

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o

The reason Republicans keep trying to keep us talking about blacks and Muslims is because it’s a diversion. If you talk about Republicans you’re talking about the real criminals. They don’t want that.
You think 300 blacks shot a week is a diversion Lol wow
When is your Kkk meeting? Haha

Schools don't fail but students do fail to learn. There is absolutely nothing stopping a human from being educated, nothing, in today's plethora of outlets of knowledge waiting to be discovered, learned and improved upon. The human that is not educated is a human that doesn't want to be educated..
I didn’t ask you your prospective lol I asked you what they should be teachings the kids off of the facts I posted.. you can do it.. no more fill a Busting

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o

You just threw that number out there and we are just suppose to believe it.

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o

There were 34 people shot in one day in Chicago this week.. one city lol

I have no special place in my heart for any race, gender or culture...
So when is your posting going up about democrat polices that are getting blacks shot daily ?

I am saying that there are Repubs and Dems on the school board and the school board is the body of elected representatives which votes on matters like school policy, funding, curriculum and the selection of textbooks used.
You think it's the Dept. of Ed that does all that, you are wrong if you do.

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o

There were 34 people shot in one day in Chicago this week.. one city lol
Helps to keep the population down.

I didn’t ask you your prospective lol I asked you what they should be teachings the kids off of the facts I posted.. you can do it.. no more fill a Busting
WTF is a filer bust...Are you trying to say filibuster?

D70R0VJWkAY5ev-

I suspect Trump is going to get a lot of coverage between now and the next election.
I know he’s so guilty cnn doesn’t want Americans to hear the truth lol
President Trump would not know the Truth, if it smacked him in the face... he's never spoken, without at least telling a lie or two, in his rants.... it's what bothers me the most about him... his constant, never ending, lies...

I am saying that there are Repubs and Dems on the school board and the school board is the body of elected representatives which votes on matters like school policy, funding, curriculum and the selection of textbooks used.
You think it's the Dept. of Ed that does all that, you are wrong if you do.

My argument is school boards do and you're playing into it.

Inner city schools, Democrat cities etc will tend to have Democrat controlled boards. Rural areas tend to have Republican controlled boards.

Try and bring a drag queen show to a second grade class in rural Indiana....see what happens. It'll be ugly. Then try it in oh say..Baltimore or San Fran.

I have no special place in my heart for any race, gender or culture...
If you’re a white Republican, you shouldn’t worry too much about African-Americans. Because they’ll never go back to chains. You may legislate women’s bodies, but you’re not going to legislate black people. They won’t stand for it.
Women are not going back to having our bodies regulated. In fact with women being the majority of voters, it may very well be we start regulating men's bodies. View attachment 263117
Unfortunately it might be too late for a generation. These guys in the supreme court you’re going to end women’s rights.
When you force women to have unwanted children it’s not just about having a baby, you could ruin their career, losing their job their take away their medical care.
And to force a rape victim to have the baby of the man who assaulted her? That’s just horrible. Terrible. Awful. What kind of people would do something like that?
You can bet the Republicans will try to pass a law that gives the rapist equal rights to the child.

Forum List

Back