Right now President Trump is speaking and only Faux News is covering it.

......but it is the right shooting up schools, mosques, synagogues, churches, etc.
Lol there are 300 blacks shot every week in towns run by democrats.. ohhh you found a white guy shooting at something every 3 years.. congratulations would you like a sticker lol haha
The reason Republicans keep talking about black people is to use them to create a diversion so we aren’t looking at what Republicans doing.

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

Just like Republicans try to blame Muslims for terrorist activities and terrorist attacks.

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o

The reason Republicans keep trying to keep us talking about blacks and Muslims is because it’s a diversion. If you talk about Republicans you’re talking about the real criminals. They don’t want that.
You think 300 blacks shot a week is a diversion Lol wow
When is your Kkk meeting? Haha

You just threw that number out there and we are just suppose to believe it.
There were 34 people shot in one day in Chicago this week.. one city lol

Ok you've got 666 more to go.

no, it was the same ole incoherent rant...

not a word about the Russian interference and what he is doing to prevent it from happening AGAIN...

it was ALL about himself... poor little weak, him...
If it was incoherent, how do you know?

It is reprehensible that only Faux News is covering what the President is saying right now on the White House lawn. All other channels are showing bullshit puffpieces about Star Wars or other lame ass items. Dumbass liberal reporters want to know if the president is worried about impeachment and he is telling them not at all, there was no crime committed by him but the justice department is going to find out who actually was behind the criminal events to overthrow the elections of President Trump. Cant wait, and when the shit does hit the fan, people are going to jail, and if not, then it is time to start rebelling against the establishment.
It was pretty impressive. I winced at only a few of his statements, but he covered a pretty eclectic range of national and world issues pretty well.

At least it's better than when Bush constantly used the word. NOOK-U-LAR... OMG. I used to hide my head whenever he came out with that.

JO

Lol there are 300 blacks shot every week in towns run by democrats.. ohhh you found a white guy shooting at something every 3 years.. congratulations would you like a sticker lol haha
The reason Republicans keep talking about black people is to use them to create a diversion so we aren’t looking at what Republicans doing.

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

Just like Republicans try to blame Muslims for terrorist activities and terrorist attacks.

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o

The reason Republicans keep trying to keep us talking about blacks and Muslims is because it’s a diversion. If you talk about Republicans you’re talking about the real criminals. They don’t want that.

I do? Lol

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o

I do? Lol

No you don't, because I knew you just pulled that number out your ass.

So has Trump said anything on the TV worth listening to?

not a word about the Russian interference and what he is doing to prevent it from happening AGAIN...

I don't watch Tv because of people like him that think they need to be on it.

It is reprehensible that only Faux News is covering what the President is saying right now on the White House lawn. All other channels are showing bullshit puffpieces about Star Wars or other lame ass items. Dumbass liberal reporters want to know if the president is worried about impeachment and he is telling them not at all, there was no crime committed by him but the justice department is going to find out who actually was behind the criminal events to overthrow the elections of President Trump. Cant wait, and when the shit does hit the fan, people are going to jail, and if not, then it is time to start rebelling against the establishment.
It was pretty impressive. I winced at only a few of his statements, but he covered a pretty eclectic range of national and world issues pretty well.

At least it's better than when Bush constantly used the word. NOOK-U-LAR... OMG. I used to hide my head whenever he came out with that.

JO
Hey, that's how folks around her talk. Plus all states, counties and cities end with an -ah sound no matter how it is spelled.

So has Trump said anything on the TV worth listening to?

First of all nothing can be done to prevent interference from anywhere. China is far more active in Cyberspace and through huge bribe money to dozens of elected officials in both parties. Waaaaaay bigger than Russia.

What can be done is to beef up cyber security and not be so lazy about using unprotected machines...but even that's no guarantee.

Also....HELLO! If anything is being done you definitely don't want to say what it is thus giving it away.

Jo

Last edited:
Polousy is attempting to criticize his wife and her family now. That Soupy Sales sound alike buffoon. That’s all she can comment on. Hildabeast is addressing college grads now. What a bummer for them. Any advice kankles,? Yes, be a snarky twat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do? Lol

It’s actually not I post the link before.. I’m not hear to teach you current events

First off I think we would all benefit from a govt. that didn't allow old farts to run the govt. Cutoff should be 70...There is a reason it's called retirement age.

We have domestic terrorist in America.. they are democrats. The shut down of speech

......but it is the right shooting up schools, mosques, synagogues, churches, etc.
Most school shooters are lefties or have ties to leftists.

That's just a fact and easily verified if you'd get off your dead ass and look
Most school shooters are confused kids and politics has not a damn thing to do with it.
Of course it does. Americans are struggling.. democrats refuse to focus on things hurting our communities.. they are re to busy with open borders and funding foreign countries
I don't see the Republicans doing anything but lining their pockets with bribes as the Dems do...Our community is hurting from a lack of manufacturing jobs but then again it's a rural area with mechanized agribusiness...
Rural areas aren’t shooting up the block daily lol

Do black folks live in rural areas?

Yes. We are about 50% white, 40% black, 10% other out here in the Parish.

I do? Lol

Is it not uncanny how he can do that?:2up:. And the guy isnt even a politician!!! Fucking great stuff@:coffee:

First off I think we would all benefit from a govt. that didn't allow old farts to run the govt. Cutoff should be 70...There is a reason it's called retirement age.

It's a good point but kinda iffy. Einstein did some of his best work between 70 and 76.

Jo

We have domestic terrorist in America.. they are democrats. The shut down of speech

Of course it does. Americans are struggling.. democrats refuse to focus on things hurting our communities.. they are re to busy with open borders and funding foreign countries
I don't see the Republicans doing anything but lining their pockets with bribes as the Dems do...Our community is hurting from a lack of manufacturing jobs but then again it's a rural area with mechanized agribusiness...

Of course they do.. that was pretty racist lol

So why aren't they shooting up everything, since you claim it is a black problem.

It has nothing to do with skin color. Cities cause decay, IMO. They bring out the worst in humanity.

Most school shooters are confused kids and politics has not a damn thing to do with it.

Yes. We are about 50% white, 40% black, 10% other out here in the Parish.

Oh I know they do.

Of course they do.. that was pretty racist lol

So why aren't they shooting up everything, since you claim it is a black problem.

It has nothing to do with skin color. Cities cause decay, IMO. They bring out the worst in humanity.

I agree totally it was the point I was making.

More Asians than blacks out here in farm country but that's because the cops are hard on the blacks.

Forum List

Back