Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

I worry that there are groups of Americans who do not have any legitimate authority are running around trying to pretend that they have any authority to represent the people of the United States. Referring to their gangs as "militias" does not add any legitimacy to their gang-banger actions. These "play soldier" gangs need to be stopped.
"Gang banger"? :icon_rolleyes: These groups are on the side of the federal law, whether you like it or not, when illegal immigrants are detained. They don't have to pretend. They DO represent the people of the United States.

Or at least the people that still believe our federal immigration laws should be enforced and obeyed. I know this doesn't apply to you and other leftists who are actively trying to flood the nation with illegal immigrants for political gain.
But our borders are being assaulted on a daily basis and the Southern border is a cesspool of crime and real gang activity.

So do I object to the actions of a tiny group of people trying to help our Border Patrol? No. Why do you?

I just joined up with this group and asked if I could join, within 20 mins I was in uniform holding AK to the temple of an illegal called jeasus .. I plan to be here in the Desert for a good 25 days. I’ll do all it takes to defend America!

What "uniform" are you wearing? Whom do you presume to represent?

I just joined up with this group and asked if I could join, within 20 mins I was in uniform holding AK to the temple of an illegal called jeasus .. I plan to be here in the Desert for a good 25 days. I’ll do what ever it takes to defend America!

Seriously, Jit, have you reached your 18th birthday, yet?

I just joined up with this group and asked if I could join, within 20 mins I was in uniform holding AK to the temple of an illegal called jeasus .. I plan to be here in the Desert for a good 25 days. I’ll do all it takes to defend America!

What "uniform" are you wearing? Whom do you presume to represent?
Can’t give away to much details but we are well run and well stocked! Some of us use horse back or RV’s
Right now we have detained 7 who tried to escape.. that was the wrong move taco

Eric, don't give up your day job to practice law.
Or you. If I've stated something that is not factual I expect you will point it out and correct me.

But you haven't therefor I will just assume you were barking from behind a big safe fence and not really interested in a scrap. Smart dog.

He's a POS and should be removed from office, then.

Article IV, Section IV

Section 4
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;

^ Failure to uphold his oath of office. He should have already called out the National Guard.

His allowing invasion could very well land him in Federal prison.

Or you. If I've stated something that is not factual I expect you will point it out and correct me.

But you haven't therefor I will just assume you were barking from behind a big safe fence and not really interested in a scrap. Smart dog.

Eric, I am not going to argue about law with someone who obviously slept through 8th grade Civics. As for Jit, this guy is reading too many Batman comic books. I'm off to find some adults.

It's a she-piece of shit, and I agree. But she's a democrat and supporter of sanctuary policy so she doesn't really care about the law and what the Constitution says, like all shitbag leftists.
She's part of the New Jim Crow movement called sanctuary policy and doesn't think the law applies to her and her state.

Eric, I am not going to argue about law with someone who obviously slept through 8th grade Civics. As for Jit, this guy is reading too many Batman comic books. I'm off to find some adults.
Right. You won't argue about it because you know I'm absolutely in the right. So points for being smart to at least that small degree and no points for your transparently phony bluffing and bluster. Take a hike, bike-boy.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?
Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?

The Unorganized Militia are not vigilantes. It exists legitimately under U.S. Code. They are doing what they are supposed to do when people try to illegally invade the U.S.

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes
the unorganized militia has no federal authority; they should be locked up.

Why? The government obviously is not doing their job. Fuck that shit, I want a tax reduction!
Dallas County can use your help more.

Gosh...if only we had some sort of, oh, I don't know....a "barrier" of some type (a wall perhaps) at the border to prevent all these unauthorized illegals from entering our nation we wouldn't need these ad hoc militia groups forming to stem the human tide that constitutes an invasion of sorts.

I'm sure if Chuck and Nancy care about the country they might come to some sort of agreement with the president on the matter.
don't be illegals right wingers, enforce Constitutional law.

At the gay bar, amirite?

It's a she-piece of shit, and I agree. But she's a democrat and supporter of sanctuary policy so she doesn't really care about the law and what the Constitution says, like all shitbag leftists.
She's part of the New Jim Crow movement called sanctuary policy and doesn't think the law applies to her and her state.

Seriously, there is legal recourse for that malarkey. She very well could end up in prison.

Gosh...if only we had some sort of, oh, I don't know....a "barrier" of some type (a wall perhaps) at the border to prevent all these unauthorized illegals from entering our nation we wouldn't need these ad hoc militia groups forming to stem the human tide that constitutes an invasion of sorts.

I'm sure if Chuck and Nancy care about the country they might come to some sort of agreement with the president on the matter.

STFU you dumbass gnat motherfucker!

The "WELL REGULATED MALITIA" became the National Guard in each state. The rest of these "militias" are gangbangers with no authority whatsoever. They are impersonators.
No, they are Republicans.

A group of Americans who put on OD Greens and then hold children and babies at gunpoint.

It has to be Republicans. Who else would do such a thing?

D4h-ie9WkAAvl7B.jpg

Wow babies and children traveling by themselves. I'm impressed.

Jo
These are fighting men and gang members hiding behind a human shield of women and children.

Ohhhh you mean the real criminals are the kidnapping assholes pretending to be refugees... hmmmm....kinda what Trump already said.

Jo

:113: To say anything to a crank like you is to encourage you. But you will post your brainless nonsense whether anyone
encourages you or not because you are a real dumb fucker!

The Constitution gives to the federal government the duty of protecting the nation. Illegal immigration is a very real and pernicious threat to the nation. Period.

The "WELL REGULATED MALITIA" became the National Guard in each state. The rest of these "militias" are gangbangers with no authority whatsoever. They are impersonators.
No, they are Republicans.

A group of Americans who put on OD Greens and then hold children and babies at gunpoint.

It has to be Republicans. Who else would do such a thing?

D4h-ie9WkAAvl7B.jpg

Wow babies and children traveling by themselves. I'm impressed.

Jo
These are fighting men and gang members hiding behind a human shield of women and children.

Ohhhh you mean the real criminals are the kidnapping assholes pretending to be refugees... hmmmm....kinda what Trump already said.

Jo
Wow. We were just schooled into what a delusion looks like.

Forum List

Back