Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

If someone I do not know who is not an authorized officer of the law is pointing a gun at me, I would shoot first and ask questions later.

With what, Mr. Shooter McShooterton? Pew Pew Pew?

Well, Pilgrim, I pack a 9 MM when I am in the AZ desert on my motorcycle, since I do not want to be at the mercy of a drug trafficker, or a right wing radical militia man if I break down out there.

Were you ever harassed by "right wing radical militia"? Bottom line, for whatever reason our government can not keep up with all the hordes of illegal aliens, drug traffickers, coyotes, etc so THE PEOPLE need to pick up the slack.

I live 30 miles from the border, and I have never been harassed by illegal immigrants, either, but they don't go around brandishing rifles and playing Rambo.

You're probably a cuck bitch. :dunno:

What is a "cuck bitch"? Sounds like gang speech. john wayne, are you a gang-banger?

I never said all laws were unconstitutional.
You didnt say "some", either. In the absence of qualifiers, your statements default to "all". But hey, not everyone makes it out of high school with a mastery of the English language... Otherwise trump would get no votes...

Well, Pilgrim, I pack a 9 MM when I am in the AZ desert on my motorcycle, since I do not want to be at the mercy of a drug trafficker, or a right wing radical militia man if I break down out there.

Were you ever harassed by "right wing radical militia"? Bottom line, for whatever reason our government can not keep up with all the hordes of illegal aliens, drug traffickers, coyotes, etc so THE PEOPLE need to pick up the slack.

I live 30 miles from the border, and I have never been harassed by illegal immigrants, either, but they don't go around brandishing rifles and playing Rambo.

What is a "cuck bitch"? Sounds like gang speech. john wayne, are you a gang-banger?

A pusilanimous type of individual.

He's not a Chad...that's for sure.

A pusilanimous type of individual.

I am not so impressed with your erudition that I cannot ask if you are a gangbanger. You sound like you are.

They held them for bp. That doesn't always happen. There are actually those that will kill them, knowing it is damn near impossible to get caught.

fix the border already, it's the right thing to do
What is wrong with repelling an invading horde of diseased criminals from our country? If killing a few thousand stops the migration, that would be a good thing...Those that die in the desert are far worse, so show those who are willing to make the arduous trek, that it isnt worth it, and save even more lives, by killing a few...The needs of the many out way the needs of the few.
don't believe in natural rights? why complain like hypocrites in abortion threads.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?
Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?

The Unorganized Militia are not vigilantes. It exists legitimately under U.S. Code. They are doing what they are supposed to do when people try to illegally invade the U.S.

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes
the unorganized militia has no federal authority; they should be locked up.

It's sad to see Republicans so terrified of women and babies.

D4h-ie9WkAAvl7B.jpg
Poor Americans are scared and are struggling because of the resources being taken away by illegals.. are you ok with this??
our crime, drug, and terror wars are worse and only create refugees not solve any problems.

The "WELL REGULATED MALITIA" became the National Guard in each state. The rest of these "militias" are gangbangers with no authority whatsoever. They are impersonators.

No one in a position of power is going to fix the border. Those turned over to the border patrol simply claim asylum status and are released into the general population. The rules are this way for a reason.
The "rules" are this way because the pols find it more expedient to ignore the laws and to cripple the agency tasked with enforcing them.
The rules are this way because the people in power want things...
Dems want more 'people of color' whose predilection for 'gibs me dats' voting patterns will keep them in power
Reps need to make their true constituents 'big business' fed with lots of cheap labor.

NOTHING is going to get done...there will be no wall...no true reform...no one in any power position will ever get locked up...just a slow cancer to the bottom.

Fie on your negativity! There will be a wall and deportations!

American blacks in the south need this to happen.

They are Americans.
Sorry, there will be no wall. Blacks have no real power in this country. They are, when compared to other groups, the poorest, the most crime ridden, the least educated. Blacks are simply a voting block that Dems have exploited for votes. Dems do not care about blacks and black politicians who have the bully pulpit are too corrupt to genuinely care about their constituencies. Doubt me? Name me one prominent black Democrat who has spoken out against the southern invasion? They haven't...they won't...and if they want those dirty dollars to keep flooding in, they had better do their job and keep the blacks focused on the boogey man...whites.

View attachment 256816
D1Zfh4_X4AAU15K.jpg

The "WELL REGULATED MALITIA" became the National Guard in each state. The rest of these "militias" are gangbangers with no authority whatsoever. They are impersonators.
No, they are Republicans.

A group of Americans who put on OD Greens and then hold children and babies at gunpoint.

It has to be Republicans. Who else would do such a thing?

D4h-ie9WkAAvl7B.jpg

I tried to catch up on this thread, but I didn't have the heart to read all 8 pages I'd missed.

There is just too much hate here.

Some of the dialogue in threads like these attract the feds. I've seen it before, then you have to turn over everybody's names, ip addresses and all sorts of stuff. I've only seen extremist commentary from two people that contained direct threats, but it only takes one report.

How stupid are people? Ya know? I wouldn't let those whacko birds lead a lunch line. Gosh.

Then they wanna whine about oh nos, muh gun rights, well shit like this is why all of us have to be wrung through the wringer whenever we require one for whatever reason.
I don't take many "shoot 'em all" threats seriously, although I suppose that's someone's job--fortunately not mine. I just get tired sometimes, trying to combat such negative, one-sided and unfair stereotypes of Mexicans, immigrants, illegals, etc. And some days I just can't bear to keep hearing it over and over again.

What I said early in this thread is born out by many of the responses here: We are moving farther and farther from coming up with workable solutions by letting hate and mindless, baseless bigotry take over the dialogue. Left leaning posters get too extreme, too, by saying NO WALL. Well, in places it would make sense. Sanctuary cities go too far by releasing folks who have warrants for deportation instead of holding them for ICE. Some progressives are even saying that ICE needs to be completely rethought. It seems to be working, so why?

Your perspective is interesting. I never thought about the fact that the federales might be scanning our words. Maybe I should be more careful what I say about the Pres? LOL

As soon as you revolutionaries came to my house bearing torches and a bucket of tar and sack of feathers, though, I would have taken your side fast.

check your history jt, even the colonial militia operated with authority. it may not have been legal as the king wasnt the authority, but it was a chain of command
Yes, every town had a Captain that kept the militia in order; they trained regularly, too. I have read a lot of 1700's town records. Each had its well organized militia and it definitely had a command structure.
Who said that these men don’t? Do you have a name? Do you know anything about them?? Stop your ad hominem.
Where did you get a personal insult out of that post?
I'm going by what ozro, who ACTUALLY works on the border, says. You work as a waiter in Boston. What do YOU know about them? The town militias in the 1700's were commanded by Captains who were selected and instructed by the government.
Please stay home make a sandwich you are clueless what is real men do
lol

Forum List

Back