Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

1) You are wrong. The United States Supreme Court RULED that being in the United States is not a crime. Furthermore if the American people did not want them here, they would not hire to them, sell to them, buy from them, or do business with anyone that does. We, do, however, and the majority of the American people have proven your statement to be an absolute lie and you can't accept it

2) Our Constitution cannot survive the repeal of the Bill of Rights

3) You can make all the presuppositions you want and keep that open borders lie going, but repeating it over and over won't make it true. Your wishes do not reflect the will of the majority - and YOU have argued for democracy ever since you and I first tangled. FWIW - I'm not a democrat like you and I know what it would take to rectify the current situation

4) On all the key issues Trump has lost his ass in court; he did not come up with a plan to make Mexico pay; Trump then tried to take away from the military AND seniors thereby creating even MORE opposition to his idea. He did that on purpose.

1.a. I do not know what legal travesty you are referring to, but a foreigner who entered here against our laws is breaking the laws by being here. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar or a fool.

1b. The American people have a process by which to change the law if they want the Open Border you describe. They have not. YOur argument that they support the presence of people that are here illegally does not make any sense.

2. You made that point. I responded. That you ignored my response and reasserted your position is the logical fallacy of Proof by Assertion. You just admitted that you cannot refute my points, and that you know my point about the Right of Self Determination is correct.

3. My description of the behavior of you and others like you, is not an assumption, but a observation of your behavior. Your denial of open border types is not credible.

4. Your speculation about what Trump is thinking is noted. My point about his platform being the most aggressive on this issue stands.

1) Correll, are you a fucking idiot? A foreigner is NOT committing a crime by law by being here. It is strictly a civil matter. WTF? Are you completely STUPID? You are wrong and there is no argument here

2) What? That made even less sense the second time. If you think you're in a formal debate, you lost that eons ago. WTF are you saying?

3) Denial of what you cannot prove exists? You can't even give an example. You want a militarized border and you want to make a blanket accusation your dumb ass cannot prove. Like I said, if you like walls and fences so damn much, try prison... maybe a mental facility (that's probably where you belong)

4) I don't speculate about Trump. Past behavior is a good indicator of future performance. Keep that duly noted.

1. Your support of the illegals is noted. Why do you care more for their interests than the interests and rights of your fellow citizens?

2. You made a claim and when challenged, all you did was make the claim again. That is an admission that you cannot refute my counterpoints. That is true regardless of the level of formality.

3. Your desire to allow foreigners to flow into our nation unchecked and unvetted, while denying that there are open border people, is a sign of irrationality on your part.

4. Trump has been more aggressive on the issue of immigration, legal and illegal than anyone in living memory. That is current behavior, and you are attacking him for it.

What your policy of letting them in will get US, is more of California.

By 2050, every city in the US, will be like fucking LA. and LA, will be like Mexico City.

That is not a nation that will be America. YOu are not going to get them to adopt our culture or politics or policies.

You won't READ about history and the law, so you don't have a clue as to what I'd do to reverse the situation. You are ignorant above any description and it would work to your advantage to ASK QUESTIONS, then take time to READ the answers before spewing horseshit.

I've tried to shame you into reading and learning what it is you're talking about. That cannot be done. I've tried nice, argumentative, and everything in between. But, if you think for one minute that I back a plan that would make the U.S. look like L.A. you are a fucking idiot. So, I'll be nice and presume that was pure fluff on your part.

You have not studied the concepts of state citizenship versus national citizenship; you know NOTHING about the separation of powers of the government; you have no concept of the limited role of the federal government in a de jure / lawful / constitutional Republic and, worse, you don't have a damn clue as to how many constitutional violations it took on the part of the government to get us where we are today.

Without a clear cut knowledge of that history along with what our laws really say, you are too deaf, dumb, and blind to understand how you reverse course, retain the Liberties of the people, and watch Nancy Pelosi and her ilk change course as opposed to playing you like a fine tuned fiddle. The reality of your situation is that you are playing the part of a useful idiot (the left's terminology) for liberals; you refuse to educate yourself; your wall will never be completed; the peripheral laws / policies you are helping along will not only counteract your own lobbying, but will serve to stop future generations from seeking to be free from tyranny. THAT makes you dangerous.

I can watch a stream of millions of Mexicans flowing into America and see what it is doing to America.

You can't.
the right wing is worse.

we have no immigration clause.

and, we should have no illegal problem or any illegal underclass.

Said the man that sided with the rapist instead of his child victim, because the rapist was a Mexican.
I know how to read our Constitution.

And that is why you sided with the rapist instead of his child victim?

I can watch a stream of millions of Mexicans flowing into America and see what it is doing to America.

You can't.

You lying son of a bitch. You've never manned the border. I used to live in and around Los Angeles. May still have relatives there.

If foreigners are flowing into America, it is due to our culture. As long as our nation sees no harm in multiculturalism (and you have yet to denounce that yourself) then no wall is going to stop the situation.

The last I heard, Georgia was number four in the numbers of undocumented foreigners. They're great for business, but the world is not just about what makes Donald Trump and his rich elite buddies happy. We got lots of Hispanics here and lots and lots of jobs.

We also have local governments thinking they are Nazis. We have high taxes and a white culture that has become an embarrassment. We're losing our Freedoms and Liberties on a daily basis. The foreigners are worming their way into government, making us the very kinds of cesspools they fled (so much for your "legal" immigration theories.)

The people best suited to resolve this are the ones sitting it out and letting the NEW WORLD ORDER / One World Government guys set us up.

1. I did not literally mean I was standing there watching them walk across the border. My point stands. I see what it is doing to America. YOu seem not to.

2. It is not due to our culture.

3. I denounce multiculturalism.

4. There can be a gap between culture and law. Though attacking multiculturalism needs to be attacked too, and I do.

5. The benefit to the employers of having unlimited cheap labor, is obvious. As it the negative effect to American workers having to compete with them.

6. Nazis are an insignificant fringe.

7. High taxes are a problem. High taxes is not nazi. Please do not tell me that you think that Nazis invented the idea of high taxes in America.

8. Yes, our culture is taking a beating. You know what won't help? Siding with the Anti-Americans on any issues.

9. Not sure what you mean by "legal immigration".

10. I don't know who you think is "best suited". I know what I want and why.

1) If you saw what was happening in America, you would educate yourself as to the facts

2) Yes, our problems are due to our culture. You are a glowing example with your tens of thousands of posts and NO ability to give a sensible answer because you're like that entire generation of Americans: clueless, uneducated, lazy, uninformed, and working for the enemy without knowing it.

Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply and have more people on drugs per capita than anywhere in the world. We have more people in prisons than anywhere on the planet. Half of the American people are dependent on the government for their daily bread and too lazy to look for a job... and IF they do, they are covered in tattoos and body piercings with no education, no job skills, no driver's license, and no common sense. Yes, you have a culture problem

3) Since you denounce multiculturalism, you've represented that you understand the 14th Amendment. Glad you won't be saying "illegal" any longer

4) Nonresponsive

5) Competition is good for business. Get your generation off drugs and give employers their Rights back. Make our culture strong then tell the government to allow companies to hire who they want. All you're saying is that you are too lazy, stupid and incompetent to compete with third worlders for entry level jobs

6) Nazis, regardless of their numbers, own and control your talking points on the immigration issue. The CFR is a small group too, but look at their influence. You need to get democracy out of your head

7) Straw man argument that is beneath even your dumb ass so no response is necessary

8) Since you've been siding with Nazis, the CFR and others working to destroy America I'm sure you will begin studying the issue and quit working for those who are destroying America... if you believe your own rhetoric

9) The Two United States and the Law

http://understandcontractlawandyouwin.com/state-citizenship-federal-citizenship/

10) Non responsive

You're an idiot Correll. You bitch about the size of my posts and give me TEN things to respond to? And then you aren't going to read the answers? Then you're going to repeat the same bullshit as if that will change things? What if someone else reads this AND DOES FOLLOW THE LINKS AND DOES THE RESEARCH????

1. My point was that I can see the damage that illegal immigration is doing to this country and you seem not to, or not to care. That your response was nothing but snark, was a dodge, because you cannot refute what I said. My point stands. I can see the damage and you can't or don't care.

2. You complain about my style of posting, but you keep getting confused. You said illegal immigration is caused by our culture and I said it was not. My point stands.

3. I denounced multiculturalism. You conclude, without explaining how, that that means I understand the 14th and also without explanation conclude that I won't be saying "illegal" any more. Dude. You are terrible at guessing what I mean. Don't make ANY connections without asking me about them first. YOu SUCK at that. SUCK!

4. Foreigners are let into this country by a corrupt political class, not because of our culture.

5. Calling me names, is not an argument. My point stands. Cheap labor is good for employers, not employees. Address that, and drop the shit.

6. Nazis are an insignificant fringe. If you have a problem with an idea or a policy, explain the problem, don't play silly Kevin Bacon games.

7. You are the one that mentioned high taxes and Nazis next to each other, and you play conflating games ALL THE TIME.

8. Can you vague that up a bit? I almost followed your "logic" there for a second. Actually that was a lie. YOu went off the deep end, immediately.

9. Got it, you hoped I would not ask, and you don't want to explain.

10. Everything I posted was a response to a point your raised. You don't want 10 responses? Be more concise. Wander less. Avoid making wild leaps and assigning me blame based on stuff that only exists in your head.

1) I see the damage MY own countrymen are causing their own country by lowering their standards and taking a piss on their own culture. I realize if they were off their sorry asses (as opposed to posting 50,000 posts on the Internet) we probably would have no problems with foreigners

2) You want scapegoats not solutions

3) You suck because you are talking out both sides of your mouth. IF you support the 14th Amendment, there are no "illegal aliens" as you mistakenly think because the 14th Amendment guarantees the equal protection of the laws to ALL PERSONS. "All Persons" has been defined by the United States Supreme Court to include foreigners, regardless of immigration status

4) Foreigners come here to work jobs willingly offered because of shitsacks that won't work, do drugs, have a criminal history, and friends like you that want their records preserved forever to the benefit of employers who then reject them and never give them a second chance

5) I have responded to your point... what? Fifty times since we've been arguing on this board??? When a foreigner takes a job, it creates MORE wealth. Unlike you, the foreigner is working. They work for less, creating more profits, and giving the employer more productivity. That means they spend more money in the community. a twenty something year old Hispanic is more likely to have 2 kids or more, a house, and other bills. You probably live in mommy's house, don't work (you're here all the time) and don't contribute anything to the community

6) Nazis control your talking points; own the think tanks from which you get your erroneous ideas; were the first to begin the talk that fences and walls would solve a deeper problem. You can call them fringe all you like, but only a total fucking idiot would deny their influence and their position. I've documented it for you how many times?

7) I mentioned high taxes, but I did not blame the Nazis. I BLAME YOU

8) I have not lied to you and I'm not going to read mountains of text to figure out your allegation. Spit it out or admit that you are covering yet another fallacy you got busted on

9) I'm ready to explain anything to you. But, after it's explained, you don't read the damn posts, then want to filibuster all day long. WTF? Do you want the explanation or not? If you read it one time, you wouldn't have to post 100 posts denying that I have responded to you and explained it unequivocally

10) I'm responding to you. One minute you're bitching that I don't explain this stuff to you; then end with more bitching because the answer don't fit on a bumper sticker (only exposing your lack of reading and comprehension skills)

1. My work ethic is fine and not the cause of millions of foreigners crossing the border is violation of our democratically enacted laws and our Right of Self Determination.

2. Nope. I want solutions. The scapegoat thing is something you made up out of whole cloth.

3. The Supreme Court was suicidality stupid in deciding that people who entered illegally and stay here illegally and have to falsify records and taxes in order to work here, are " subject to the jurisdiction" of our laws. That was an obvious mistake and in a sane world would have been reversed immediately.

4. My point stands. Foreigners are let into this country by a corrupt political class, not because of our culture. Your contempt of your fellow Americans does not change that.

5. Lower work cost might be good for macro-economic numbers and employers. It is not good for employees, and the nation as a whole. It is the right of those employees and those that identify with them, to seek political representation for their interests. Your hostility to this has not been explained.

6. Nazis are an irrelevant fringe. If a nazi is for good dental hygiene, it does not make me a nazi to brush my teeth.

7. How so?

1) You are wrong. The United States Supreme Court RULED that being in the United States is not a crime. Furthermore if the American people did not want them here, they would not hire to them, sell to them, buy from them, or do business with anyone that does. We, do, however, and the majority of the American people have proven your statement to be an absolute lie and you can't accept it

3) You can make all the presuppositions you want and keep that open borders lie going, but repeating it over and over won't make it true. Your wishes do not reflect the will of the majority - and YOU have argued for democracy ever since you and I first tangled. FWIW - I'm not a democrat like you and I know what it would take to rectify the current situation

4) On all the key issues Trump has lost his ass in court; he did not come up with a plan to make Mexico pay; Trump then tried to take away from the military AND seniors thereby creating even MORE opposition to his idea. He did that on purpose.

1.a. I do not know what legal travesty you are referring to, but a foreigner who entered here against our laws is breaking the laws by being here. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar or a fool.

1b. The American people have a process by which to change the law if they want the Open Border you describe. They have not. YOur argument that they support the presence of people that are here illegally does not make any sense.

2. You made that point. I responded. That you ignored my response and reasserted your position is the logical fallacy of Proof by Assertion. You just admitted that you cannot refute my points, and that you know my point about the Right of Self Determination is correct.

3. My description of the behavior of you and others like you, is not an assumption, but a observation of your behavior. Your denial of open border types is not credible.

4. Your speculation about what Trump is thinking is noted. My point about his platform being the most aggressive on this issue stands.

1) Correll, are you a fucking idiot? A foreigner is NOT committing a crime by law by being here. It is strictly a civil matter. WTF? Are you completely STUPID? You are wrong and there is no argument here

2) What? That made even less sense the second time. If you think you're in a formal debate, you lost that eons ago. WTF are you saying?

3) Denial of what you cannot prove exists? You can't even give an example. You want a militarized border and you want to make a blanket accusation your dumb ass cannot prove. Like I said, if you like walls and fences so damn much, try prison... maybe a mental facility (that's probably where you belong)

4) I don't speculate about Trump. Past behavior is a good indicator of future performance. Keep that duly noted.

1. Your support of the illegals is noted. Why do you care more for their interests than the interests and rights of your fellow citizens?

2. You made a claim and when challenged, all you did was make the claim again. That is an admission that you cannot refute my counterpoints. That is true regardless of the level of formality.

3. Your desire to allow foreigners to flow into our nation unchecked and unvetted, while denying that there are open border people, is a sign of irrationality on your part.

4. Trump has been more aggressive on the issue of immigration, legal and illegal than anyone in living memory. That is current behavior, and you are attacking him for it.

1) Your inability to reason and the stupid shit you say that only cowards will say and only when they don't have to be held accountable (as in with their real name or in a public setting) is duly noted. As for me personally, I have a ministry where I try to find people that want a second chance and are willing to work for it. It isn't a handout; they work and go to school and / or get job training. We help. What are you doing in that regard?

2) What claim do you allege that has not been addressed a dozen times? If I have been asked and addressed it, you better hope that we don't address it again here lest you be branded a liar by your own words

3) This absolute horseshit of "unchecked and unvetted" foreigners is nutcase neo-Nazi HORSESHIT. If a foreign country wants to send you a bad apple, they sure as Hell aren't going to tell you. Mexico has printed up comic books instructing their citizens how to avoid our border patrol. Only an idiot would give their background check info any credibility.

OTOH, since we have the 14th Amendment, many Americans are kept out of jobs for doing things that ARE NOT recorded in foreign countries (i.e. domestic family problems, drug / alcohol convictions, etc.) A lot of things that are felonies in the U.S. aren't crimes in many other countries. The ONLY people you're hurting are Americans

4) Trump has given you the illusion that he's doing something and each time his proposals get shot down, it sets a nasty precedent for our future (YOUR future and mine.) A good example is legislative fiat. Kamala Harris has already stated if elected she will use the same misuse of Executive Powers to confiscate firearms in the U.S.

You're never going to catch on to the way political psychology, political warfare, psychopolitics, and legal precedents are used so this is a waste of time.

You lying son of a bitch. You've never manned the border. I used to live in and around Los Angeles. May still have relatives there.

If foreigners are flowing into America, it is due to our culture. As long as our nation sees no harm in multiculturalism (and you have yet to denounce that yourself) then no wall is going to stop the situation.

The last I heard, Georgia was number four in the numbers of undocumented foreigners. They're great for business, but the world is not just about what makes Donald Trump and his rich elite buddies happy. We got lots of Hispanics here and lots and lots of jobs.

We also have local governments thinking they are Nazis. We have high taxes and a white culture that has become an embarrassment. We're losing our Freedoms and Liberties on a daily basis. The foreigners are worming their way into government, making us the very kinds of cesspools they fled (so much for your "legal" immigration theories.)

The people best suited to resolve this are the ones sitting it out and letting the NEW WORLD ORDER / One World Government guys set us up.

1. I did not literally mean I was standing there watching them walk across the border. My point stands. I see what it is doing to America. YOu seem not to.

4. There can be a gap between culture and law. Though attacking multiculturalism needs to be attacked too, and I do.

5. The benefit to the employers of having unlimited cheap labor, is obvious. As it the negative effect to American workers having to compete with them.

7. High taxes are a problem. High taxes is not nazi. Please do not tell me that you think that Nazis invented the idea of high taxes in America.

8. Yes, our culture is taking a beating. You know what won't help? Siding with the Anti-Americans on any issues.

1) If you saw what was happening in America, you would educate yourself as to the facts

2) Yes, our problems are due to our culture. You are a glowing example with your tens of thousands of posts and NO ability to give a sensible answer because you're like that entire generation of Americans: clueless, uneducated, lazy, uninformed, and working for the enemy without knowing it.

Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply and have more people on drugs per capita than anywhere in the world. We have more people in prisons than anywhere on the planet. Half of the American people are dependent on the government for their daily bread and too lazy to look for a job... and IF they do, they are covered in tattoos and body piercings with no education, no job skills, no driver's license, and no common sense. Yes, you have a culture problem

3) Since you denounce multiculturalism, you've represented that you understand the 14th Amendment. Glad you won't be saying "illegal" any longer

4) Nonresponsive

5) Competition is good for business. Get your generation off drugs and give employers their Rights back. Make our culture strong then tell the government to allow companies to hire who they want. All you're saying is that you are too lazy, stupid and incompetent to compete with third worlders for entry level jobs

6) Nazis, regardless of their numbers, own and control your talking points on the immigration issue. The CFR is a small group too, but look at their influence. You need to get democracy out of your head

7) Straw man argument that is beneath even your dumb ass so no response is necessary

8) Since you've been siding with Nazis, the CFR and others working to destroy America I'm sure you will begin studying the issue and quit working for those who are destroying America... if you believe your own rhetoric

http://understandcontractlawandyouwin.com/state-citizenship-federal-citizenship/

10) Non responsive

You're an idiot Correll. You bitch about the size of my posts and give me TEN things to respond to? And then you aren't going to read the answers? Then you're going to repeat the same bullshit as if that will change things? What if someone else reads this AND DOES FOLLOW THE LINKS AND DOES THE RESEARCH????

1. My point was that I can see the damage that illegal immigration is doing to this country and you seem not to, or not to care. That your response was nothing but snark, was a dodge, because you cannot refute what I said. My point stands. I can see the damage and you can't or don't care.

2. You complain about my style of posting, but you keep getting confused. You said illegal immigration is caused by our culture and I said it was not. My point stands.

3. I denounced multiculturalism. You conclude, without explaining how, that that means I understand the 14th and also without explanation conclude that I won't be saying "illegal" any more. Dude. You are terrible at guessing what I mean. Don't make ANY connections without asking me about them first. YOu SUCK at that. SUCK!

4. Foreigners are let into this country by a corrupt political class, not because of our culture.

5. Calling me names, is not an argument. My point stands. Cheap labor is good for employers, not employees. Address that, and drop the shit.

6. Nazis are an insignificant fringe. If you have a problem with an idea or a policy, explain the problem, don't play silly Kevin Bacon games.

7. You are the one that mentioned high taxes and Nazis next to each other, and you play conflating games ALL THE TIME.

8. Can you vague that up a bit? I almost followed your "logic" there for a second. Actually that was a lie. YOu went off the deep end, immediately.

10. Everything I posted was a response to a point your raised. You don't want 10 responses? Be more concise. Wander less. Avoid making wild leaps and assigning me blame based on stuff that only exists in your head.

1) I see the damage MY own countrymen are causing their own country by lowering their standards and taking a piss on their own culture. I realize if they were off their sorry asses (as opposed to posting 50,000 posts on the Internet) we probably would have no problems with foreigners

3) You suck because you are talking out both sides of your mouth. IF you support the 14th Amendment, there are no "illegal aliens" as you mistakenly think because the 14th Amendment guarantees the equal protection of the laws to ALL PERSONS. "All Persons" has been defined by the United States Supreme Court to include foreigners, regardless of immigration status

4) Foreigners come here to work jobs willingly offered because of shitsacks that won't work, do drugs, have a criminal history, and friends like you that want their records preserved forever to the benefit of employers who then reject them and never give them a second chance

5) I have responded to your point... what? Fifty times since we've been arguing on this board??? When a foreigner takes a job, it creates MORE wealth. Unlike you, the foreigner is working. They work for less, creating more profits, and giving the employer more productivity. That means they spend more money in the community. a twenty something year old Hispanic is more likely to have 2 kids or more, a house, and other bills. You probably live in mommy's house, don't work (you're here all the time) and don't contribute anything to the community

6) Nazis control your talking points; own the think tanks from which you get your erroneous ideas; were the first to begin the talk that fences and walls would solve a deeper problem. You can call them fringe all you like, but only a total fucking idiot would deny their influence and their position. I've documented it for you how many times?

8) I have not lied to you and I'm not going to read mountains of text to figure out your allegation. Spit it out or admit that you are covering yet another fallacy you got busted on

9) I'm ready to explain anything to you. But, after it's explained, you don't read the damn posts, then want to filibuster all day long. WTF? Do you want the explanation or not? If you read it one time, you wouldn't have to post 100 posts denying that I have responded to you and explained it unequivocally

10) I'm responding to you. One minute you're bitching that I don't explain this stuff to you; then end with more bitching because the answer don't fit on a bumper sticker (only exposing your lack of reading and comprehension skills)

1. My work ethic is fine and not the cause of millions of foreigners crossing the border is violation of our democratically enacted laws and our Right of Self Determination.

2. Nope. I want solutions. The scapegoat thing is something you made up out of whole cloth.

3. The Supreme Court was suicidality stupid in deciding that people who entered illegally and stay here illegally and have to falsify records and taxes in order to work here, are " subject to the jurisdiction" of our laws. That was an obvious mistake and in a sane world would have been reversed immediately.

4. My point stands. Foreigners are let into this country by a corrupt political class, not because of our culture. Your contempt of your fellow Americans does not change that.

5. Lower work cost might be good for macro-economic numbers and employers. It is not good for employees, and the nation as a whole. It is the right of those employees and those that identify with them, to seek political representation for their interests. Your hostility to this has not been explained.

6. Nazis are an irrelevant fringe. If a nazi is for good dental hygiene, it does not make me a nazi to brush my teeth.

7. How so?

1) We are not a democracy. So, you just exposed yourself as a social democrat

2) You want scapegoats. If a willing employer hires a willing worker, what Right are you denied?

3) The United States Supreme Court did nothing you falsely accused them of. According to the Chief Actuary of the Socialist Security Administration, about 75 percent of all undocumented foreigners get an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number and pay the same illegal / unconstitutional / immoral / indefensible/ federal tax that you do. Nice to see you're still defending a plank from the Communist Manifesto AND lying about it with joy in your heart and a smile on your face

4) Foreigners come here because the Constitution so allows. The ONLY thing regulating the process is laws pushed by Ted Kennedy and an unconstitutional power grab by the United States Supreme Court

5) You do not understand basic economics much less macro economics and virtually every economist (including those on the far right admit that foreign labor is profitable.) My case rests on the premise that money should not be the only factor. My hostility is toward you because you are a pathological liar that has had this shit explained in detail and, on other threads, you did not read it NOR even formulate a responsive post on the points that you made which are in error

6) Saying Nazis are a fringe group may make you happy, but you have your head so far up their asses, you don't get a breath of fresh air til one of the farts. Perhaps that is why you don't understand

7) How so? How so what??? What are you asking?

Look, if you want me to rehash the same stuff I beat you up with on three other threads, we can go there. You'll just get your ass stomped into the ground again. You couldn't defend your crap on the other threads; have admitted you don't read the posts, so what... you think we might help someone understand what a poseur you really are if I post proof for a sixth time (at least that many times) that you have FAILED to answer???

I don't need 20 questions every exchange. Tell us the truth.

Prior to David Duke, what American in all of U.S. history, proposed the laws you support that would be put into place under the pretext of enforcing the wall? Can you name even ONE?

1) Your inability to reason and the stupid shit you say that only cowards will say and only when they don't have to be held accountable (as in with their real name or in a public setting) is duly noted. As for me personally, I have a ministry where I try to find people that want a second chance and are willing to work for it. It isn't a handout; they work and go to school and / or get job training. We help. What are you doing in that regard?

2) What claim do you allege that has not been addressed a dozen times? If I have been asked and addressed it, you better hope that we don't address it again here lest you be branded a liar by your own words

3) This absolute horseshit of "unchecked and unvetted" foreigners is nutcase neo-Nazi HORSESHIT. If a foreign country wants to send you a bad apple, they sure as Hell aren't going to tell you. Mexico has printed up comic books instructing their citizens how to avoid our border patrol. Only an idiot would give their background check info any credibility.

OTOH, since we have the 14th Amendment, many Americans are kept out of jobs for doing things that ARE NOT recorded in foreign countries (i.e. domestic family problems, drug / alcohol convictions, etc.) A lot of things that are felonies in the U.S. aren't crimes in many other countries. The ONLY people you're hurting are Americans

4) Trump has given you the illusion that he's doing something and each time his proposals get shot down, it sets a nasty precedent for our future (YOUR future and mine.) A good example is legislative fiat. Kamala Harris has already stated if elected she will use the same misuse of Executive Powers to confiscate firearms in the U.S.

You're never going to catch on to the way political psychology, political warfare, psychopolitics, and legal precedents are used so this is a waste of time.

1. Supporting economic and immigration policies that serve the interests of the American workers is a valid political position. That you
mis-characterize that as "not being willing to work" is just you not being able to defend YOUR political position on it's actual merits.

2. Don't recall now. YOu are the one that cut the previous posts, not me.

3. Your point about not trusting the information provided by hostile countries is quite valid. Which is why we should not be accepting ANY immigrants from hostile nations. And wanting to know if the people we are inviting into our communities are violent criminals or terrorists, is hardly "neo-nazi horseshit".

4. I've been hearing plenty from employers that cant' find workers at the wage they are offering, and some interesting stats starting to come out about rising wages. Your concern about political posturing is valid but there does seem to be some real movement here.

4) Nonresponsive

10) Non responsive

7. How so?

2) You want scapegoats. If a willing employer hires a willing worker, what Right are you denied?

3) The United States Supreme Court did nothing you falsely accused them of. According to the Chief Actuary of the Socialist Security Administration, about 75 percent of all undocumented foreigners get an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number and pay the same illegal / unconstitutional / immoral / indefensible/ federal tax that you do. Nice to see you're still defending a plank from the Communist Manifesto AND lying about it with joy in your heart and a smile on your face

4) Foreigners come here because the Constitution so allows. The ONLY thing regulating the process is laws pushed by Ted Kennedy and an unconstitutional power grab by the United States Supreme Court

5) You do not understand basic economics much less macro economics and virtually every economist (including those on the far right admit that foreign labor is profitable.) My case rests on the premise that money should not be the only factor. My hostility is toward you because you are a pathological liar that has had this shit explained in detail and, on other threads, you did not read it NOR even formulate a responsive post on the points that you made which are in error

6) Saying Nazis are a fringe group may make you happy, but you have your head so far up their asses, you don't get a breath of fresh air til one of the farts. Perhaps that is why you don't understand

Look, if you want me to rehash the same stuff I beat you up with on three other threads, we can go there. You'll just get your ass stomped into the ground again. You couldn't defend your crap on the other threads; have admitted you don't read the posts, so what... you think we might help someone understand what a poseur you really are if I post proof for a sixth time (at least that many times) that you have FAILED to answer???

Prior to David Duke, what American in all of U.S. history, proposed the laws you support that would be put into place under the pretext of enforcing the wall? Can you name even ONE?

1. We are a Constitutional republic with our government's legitimacy based on the consent of the governed. Referencing the source of that legitimacy is not admitting that I am a social democrat. Calling me a name, was just a dodge of my point about illegal immigration violating our Right to Self Determination, which still stands. And which you have not addressed though I have brought it up many times.

2. I am denied my right of self determination. We as a nation, have the right to define who we are and how we live. Being flooded by the Turd World is not how I want America to be.

3. How do they legally get a number when they are here illegally? And don't think that I didn't notice that you ignore the other crimes I mentioned. They are not "subject to the jurisdiction" of our laws

4. Immigration was regulated and controlled WAY before Ted Kennedy.

Ellis Island - Wikipedia

"Ellis Island is a museum and former immigration inspection station in New York Harbor, within the states of New York and New Jersey. It was the gateway for over 12 million immigrants to the United States as the nation's busiest immigrant inspection station from 1892 until 1954"

for one very limited example. Ted Kennedy, who I agree is a villain, was not born until 1932, 3O years after Ellis Island started inspecting and controlling immigration. I have know that your claims about who invented certain ideas in America was wrong, and this time I was able to easily and clearly show it.

My point stands. Foreigners are let into this country by a corrupt political class, not because of our culture. Your contempt of your fellow Americans does not change that.

5. I agree that economics should not be the only factor considered. My point about low wages being bad for American workers stands, and nothing in your post explains why you oppose higher wages, or why you consider it wrong of me to want that.

6. Saying the Nazis are a fringe group does make me happy. It is a good thing. And I like speaking the Truth to panic mongers who want to panic people for no good reason.

7. HOw do you blame me for high taxes?

8. I know that there were anti-immigration movements in the past. The specific tools would have been different because the times were different. Supporting a wall between US and Mexico, when the vast majority of immigration was coming from Europe, would have been senseless, but the idea of being anti-immigration was certainly there.

1. Supporting economic and immigration policies that serve the interests of the American workers is a valid political position. That you
mis-characterize that as "not being willing to work" is just you not being able to defend YOUR political position on it's actual merits.

3. Your point about not trusting the information provided by hostile countries is quite valid. Which is why we should not be accepting ANY immigrants from hostile nations. And wanting to know if the people we are inviting into our communities are violent criminals or terrorists, is hardly "neo-nazi horseshit".

4. I've been hearing plenty from employers that cant' find workers at the wage they are offering, and some interesting stats starting to come out about rising wages. Your concern about political posturing is valid but there does seem to be some real movement here.

1) Correll, I offer cash gigs for people to work AND I help people get a second chance in life. The doors are always open and I'm always seeking people that want to work. For you to continue implying that this isn't true destroys your argument if anyone is paying attention.

I am doing things to get Americans back on the payroll. Other than denying reality and posting 51,395 posts on this board alone, what are you really doing to help your fellow man?

2) You bitched about the size of my posts. Now, you want the multi-paragraph posts? Fine. Pick A QUESTION... any question - not your standard laundry list and I'll devote ten or twelve paragraphs to it. You will get a full and complete answer of which you will not be able to factually refute

3) Your allegation insofar as implying I'd let terrorists in is a straw man argument that negates the possibility of you ever being able to debate ANYONE who disagrees with you. It is certainly an allegation that when I am making public appearances I want you to go in front of a mic and repeat

4) My position is quite simple. If we create incentives for employers to hire Americans, they will. Then there is part 2 to this conversation... the part you and I have never had.

If employers are left to hire whomever they choose - and they don't have to hire X number of black people, Y number of women or Z number of gays, lesbians, transgender, etc. how many do you think would prefer employees that looked and thought like the owners of the company?

The proper way to conduct a job interview and background check is to look someone in the eye, face to face. All this Internet stuff is pure B.S. since you can hire some jackass to make you look good on screen. Then you have an application with places for previous employers and personal references. This is a lot more relevant than pulling someone's criminal record and denying them a job over a single 25 year old misdemeanor (and I see it happen all the time.) What the people who know you right now and over the last 5 to 7 years is more important than what a lying government has to say.

1) Correll, I offer cash gigs for people to work AND I help people get a second chance in life. The doors are always open and I'm always seeking people that want to work. For you to continue implying that this isn't true destroys your argument if anyone is paying attention.

I am doing things to get Americans back on the payroll. Other than denying reality and posting 51,395 posts on this board alone, what are you really doing to help your fellow man?

2) You bitched about the size of my posts. Now, you want the multi-paragraph posts? Fine. Pick A QUESTION... any question - not your standard laundry list and I'll devote ten or twelve paragraphs to it. You will get a full and complete answer of which you will not be able to factually refute

3) Your allegation insofar as implying I'd let terrorists in is a straw man argument that negates the possibility of you ever being able to debate ANYONE who disagrees with you. It is certainly an allegation that when I am making public appearances I want you to go in front of a mic and repeat

4) My position is quite simple. If we create incentives for employers to hire Americans, they will. Then there is part 2 to this conversation... the part you and I have never had.

If employers are left to hire whomever they choose - and they don't have to hire X number of black people, Y number of women or Z number of gays, lesbians, transgender, etc. how many do you think would prefer employees that looked and thought like the owners of the company?

The proper way to conduct a job interview and background check is to look someone in the eye, face to face. All this Internet stuff is pure B.S. since you can hire some jackass to make you look good on screen. Then you have an application with places for previous employers and personal references. This is a lot more relevant than pulling someone's criminal record and denying them a job over a single 25 year old misdemeanor (and I see it happen all the time.) What the people who know you right now and over the last 5 to 7 years is more important than what a lying government has to say.

1. If the labor market is flooded with cheap immigrant labor, the America worker is never going to get ahead. It is that simple.

2. Cutting pasts post and then asking what we were talking about, is not the opposite of 12 paragraph posts. I don't do either of them, and I have no problem making my points.

3. If you support letting people walk into the country, unchecked and unvetted, then you are letting in whoever can afford to get to the southern border.

4. Why incentives? Just create a labor market that gives the power to the American worker.

5. I agree the hiring process is screwed up. I do not think that most employers would discriminate like you think.

4) Nonresponsive

10) Non responsive

7. How so?

1. We are a Constitutional republic with our government's legitimacy based on the consent of the governed. Referencing the source of that legitimacy is not admitting that I am a social democrat. Calling me a name, was just a dodge of my point about illegal immigration violating our Right to Self Determination, which still stands. And which you have not addressed though I have brought it up many times.

2. I am denied my right of self determination. We as a nation, have the right to define who we are and how we live. Being flooded by the Turd World is not how I want America to be.

3. How do they legally get a number when they are here illegally? And don't think that I didn't notice that you ignore the other crimes I mentioned. They are not "subject to the jurisdiction" of our laws

Ellis Island - Wikipedia

"Ellis Island is a museum and former immigration inspection station in New York Harbor, within the states of New York and New Jersey. It was the gateway for over 12 million immigrants to the United States as the nation's busiest immigrant inspection station from 1892 until 1954"

for one very limited example. Ted Kennedy, who I agree is a villain, was not born until 1932, 3O years after Ellis Island started inspecting and controlling immigration. I have know that your claims about who invented certain ideas in America was wrong, and this time I was able to easily and clearly show it.

My point stands. Foreigners are let into this country by a corrupt political class, not because of our culture. Your contempt of your fellow Americans does not change that.

5. I agree that economics should not be the only factor considered. My point about low wages being bad for American workers stands, and nothing in your post explains why you oppose higher wages, or why you consider it wrong of me to want that.

6. Saying the Nazis are a fringe group does make me happy. It is a good thing. And I like speaking the Truth to panic mongers who want to panic people for no good reason.

8. I know that there were anti-immigration movements in the past. The specific tools would have been different because the times were different. Supporting a wall between US and Mexico, when the vast majority of immigration was coming from Europe, would have been senseless, but the idea of being anti-immigration was certainly there.

1) I don't know what point you're alleging I'm dodging, but spit it out. What does that even mean that "illegal immigration" violates your Right to Self Determination (sic?)

2) I realize that this is going to come as a great big fucking surprise to you since you don't pay attention, but in many of my long posts I have stated many many times that America cannot be all things to all people and what America is about is stated in the Preamble to the Constitution:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity..."

Can you read that bolded portion? Where do you see me advocating for turning America into a third world country? Take a look at this country's FIRST naturalization law (I've posted it over 20 times.) Where does it allow for the third world to gain equal political status with you or I?

3) If people were not subject to the jurisdiction of our laws, we would have no jurisdiction to deport them. As for taxes, the IRS is a quasi private corporation and they don't give a shit who you are or where you come from. If money passes hands, they want their piece of the pie. So again, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. Immigration status is no bar to owing the tax according to the IRS.

If / when people commit crimes, they are prosecuted regardless of their immigration status. OTOH, they also have the Right to a presumption of innocence due to the 14th Amendment (which, BTW, I believe to have been illegally ratified)

4) America has had foreigners regulated since the Mayflower hit the shores of the New World in 1620. However, this process has been done by different levels of government at different times. From your own article:

"The federal government assumed control of immigration on April 18, 1890"

Here are the serious questions for you Correll:

A) Where, in the Constitution, does the federal government have the authority to tell the states who can and cannot come to that respective state?

B) PRIOR to 1890 the federal government did not have control over immigration. Obviously if someone were regulating the flow of foreigners and it was not the federal government, somebody did it for that period between 1789 and 1890 A FULL CENTURY OF REGULATION WITHOUT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BY YOUR OWN LINK!

C) HOW did the federal government, after a century end up controlling the flow of foreigners? Which Amendment changed that?

5) Aside from your bold assertions that you've done stuff you most assuredly have not, you have added to your abject stupidity by saying I'm against paying Americans high wages. In fact, I drafted legislation that I propose to my congresscritters twice each year to give strong incentives to employers to hire Americans and pay higher wages. You continue to lie about proving me wrong - YOU NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL and you lie to yourself about me. NOBODY is buying your bullshit. Not even you...

6) Whether you are a "fringe" group or just one of their bitches is irrelevant. National Socialist solutions prevail and you are all in. You won't even consider anything else - which is why you are spreading the horseshit thick as you can on this thread and LYING like a New York politician. Real change NEVER happens among the masses

7) I blame you for high taxes because you lie like Hell about me and YOU propose a government so big that the average person could never resist a tyrannical government. You endorse a plank out of the Communist Manifesto by falsely accusing foreigners of not paying that unconstitutional tax. You sabotaged our efforts to get rid of the income tax, the IRS, and make the tax burden equal on all (regardless of immigration status, income level, etc.) YOU are part of that bunch that want Orwellian National ID tied to your Socialist Surveillance Number ...ooops "Social Security Number." That is two points you are, by your own admission, advocating socialism on

8) Did you realize that in 1953 we had the lowest unemployment rates in U.S. history and people, like you, wanted a mass deportation - and so we did... and by the end of 1954 our unemployment rate DOUBLED in under five years and stayed above that 1953 level until recently???

You won't READ about history and the law, so you don't have a clue as to what I'd do to reverse the situation. You are ignorant above any description and it would work to your advantage to ASK QUESTIONS, then take time to READ the answers before spewing horseshit.

I've tried to shame you into reading and learning what it is you're talking about. That cannot be done. I've tried nice, argumentative, and everything in between. But, if you think for one minute that I back a plan that would make the U.S. look like L.A. you are a fucking idiot. So, I'll be nice and presume that was pure fluff on your part.

You have not studied the concepts of state citizenship versus national citizenship; you know NOTHING about the separation of powers of the government; you have no concept of the limited role of the federal government in a de jure / lawful / constitutional Republic and, worse, you don't have a damn clue as to how many constitutional violations it took on the part of the government to get us where we are today.

Without a clear cut knowledge of that history along with what our laws really say, you are too deaf, dumb, and blind to understand how you reverse course, retain the Liberties of the people, and watch Nancy Pelosi and her ilk change course as opposed to playing you like a fine tuned fiddle. The reality of your situation is that you are playing the part of a useful idiot (the left's terminology) for liberals; you refuse to educate yourself; your wall will never be completed; the peripheral laws / policies you are helping along will not only counteract your own lobbying, but will serve to stop future generations from seeking to be free from tyranny. THAT makes you dangerous.

You can't.
the right wing is worse.

Said the man that sided with the rapist instead of his child victim, because the rapist was a Mexican.
I know how to read our Constitution.

And that is why you sided with the rapist instead of his child victim?

1. If the labor market is flooded with cheap immigrant labor, the America worker is never going to get ahead. It is that simple.

2. Cutting pasts post and then asking what we were talking about, is not the opposite of 12 paragraph posts. I don't do either of them, and I have no problem making my points.

3. If you support letting people walk into the country, unchecked and unvetted, then you are letting in whoever can afford to get to the southern border.

4. Why incentives? Just create a labor market that gives the power to the American worker.

5. I agree the hiring process is screwed up. I do not think that most employers would discriminate like you think.

Correll, I don't know what world you live in, but I have a Mexican working for me today. He will be paid in cash. For six hours work he will be paid $275. He will be responsible for whatever taxes you would be. Do you honest to God think that he's being underpaid and his highest level of education is a high school diploma?

In your walls of text you have not made a point. You've lied about me, repeated erroneous information over and over, made straw man arguments, and made bold assertions your ass can't back up. That's it.

How do you define Liberty, Correll? Can you answer that?

Why would I give incentives to employers? It's because they own the jobs they create and are not (in our constitutional Republic) bound to hire any specific individual. But, we have tools at our disposal. We can deny business licenses OR we can incentivize people by cutting their taxes if they agree to pay higher wages and an all American workforce. If they want el cheapo labor and you can't find a job, then stay at home and get a check from Uncle Scam. The tax burden will then change the minds of employers.

If employers would not hire - say an all white staff, how come we have laws to prevent it? Do we owe the transgender jobs? Do we owe the Muslim a job? Should I be forced to hire you when you don't have any work ethic? When employers cannot hire the employees of their choice, they leave. Ever wonder how China got to be so powerful in recent years?

7. How so?

Ellis Island - Wikipedia

1) I don't know what point you're alleging I'm dodging, but spit it out. What does that even mean that "illegal immigration" violates your Right to Self Determination (sic?)

2) I realize that this is going to come as a great big fucking surprise to you since you don't pay attention, but in many of my long posts I have stated many many times that America cannot be all things to all people and what America is about is stated in the Preamble to the Constitution:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity..."

Can you read that bolded portion? Where do you see me advocating for turning America into a third world country? Take a look at this country's FIRST naturalization law (I've posted it over 20 times.) Where does it allow for the third world to gain equal political status with you or I?

3) If people were not subject to the jurisdiction of our laws, we would have no jurisdiction to deport them. As for taxes, the IRS is a quasi private corporation and they don't give a shit who you are or where you come from. If money passes hands, they want their piece of the pie. So again, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. Immigration status is no bar to owing the tax according to the IRS.

If / when people commit crimes, they are prosecuted regardless of their immigration status. OTOH, they also have the Right to a presumption of innocence due to the 14th Amendment (which, BTW, I believe to have been illegally ratified)

4) America has had foreigners regulated since the Mayflower hit the shores of the New World in 1620. However, this process has been done by different levels of government at different times. From your own article:

A) Where, in the Constitution, does the federal government have the authority to tell the states who can and cannot come to that respective state?

B) PRIOR to 1890 the federal government did not have control over immigration. Obviously if someone were regulating the flow of foreigners and it was not the federal government, somebody did it for that period between 1789 and 1890 A FULL CENTURY OF REGULATION WITHOUT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BY YOUR OWN LINK!

C) HOW did the federal government, after a century end up controlling the flow of foreigners? Which Amendment changed that?

5) Aside from your bold assertions that you've done stuff you most assuredly have not, you have added to your abject stupidity by saying I'm against paying Americans high wages. In fact, I drafted legislation that I propose to my congresscritters twice each year to give strong incentives to employers to hire Americans and pay higher wages. You continue to lie about proving me wrong - YOU NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL and you lie to yourself about me. NOBODY is buying your bullshit. Not even you...

6) Whether you are a "fringe" group or just one of their bitches is irrelevant. National Socialist solutions prevail and you are all in. You won't even consider anything else - which is why you are spreading the horseshit thick as you can on this thread and LYING like a New York politician. Real change NEVER happens among the masses

7) I blame you for high taxes because you lie like Hell about me and YOU propose a government so big that the average person could never resist a tyrannical government. You endorse a plank out of the Communist Manifesto by falsely accusing foreigners of not paying that unconstitutional tax. You sabotaged our efforts to get rid of the income tax, the IRS, and make the tax burden equal on all (regardless of immigration status, income level, etc.) YOU are part of that bunch that want Orwellian National ID tied to your Socialist Surveillance Number ...ooops "Social Security Number." That is two points you are, by your own admission, advocating socialism on

8) Did you realize that in 1953 we had the lowest unemployment rates in U.S. history and people, like you, wanted a mass deportation - and so we did... and by the end of 1954 our unemployment rate DOUBLED in under five years and stayed above that 1953 level until recently???

1. We, as Americans have the right to self determination. A big part of that is having the right to decide who joins our community. When people enter illegally and stay, that right is violated. You support that.

2. When you want to let people (mostly third world) walk across the border, against our wishes and join our society, you are supporting this nation being turned into a Third World shithole.

3. That we have the power to send some one home, maybe if we catch them, does not mean they are under our jurisdiction, and I've heard of quite a lot of those illegals ILLEGALLY copying someone ELSE'S numbers, often messing with their lives, a lot. They are here illegally, send their asses home.

4. And just like that, you dropped your claim about Ted Kennedy coming up with the idea of immigration control. You don't like Federal control? Interesting. Let's talk about that a lot. AFTER WE SEND THE ILLEGALS HOME.

5. You support having Americans compete against unlimited, cheap and/or illegal labor. That has and will guarantee low wages for American workers.

6. Your desire to smear ideas, with the logical fallacy of attacking the messenger, is just a way to avoid dealing with the actual pros and cons of the issue.

7. The government was big way before I was born. NOT deporting the illegals, nor NOT building a Wall, is not going to make it smaller.

8. And now you just dropped the claim that David Duke invented it, thanks. DEPORT THEM ALL.

Correll, I don't know what world you live in, but I have a Mexican working for me today. He will be paid in cash. For six hours work he will be paid $275. He will be responsible for whatever taxes you would be. Do you honest to God think that he's being underpaid and his highest level of education is a high school diploma?

In your walls of text you have not made a point. You've lied about me, repeated erroneous information over and over, made straw man arguments, and made bold assertions your ass can't back up. That's it.

Why would I give incentives to employers? It's because they own the jobs they create and are not (in our constitutional Republic) bound to hire any specific individual. But, we have tools at our disposal. We can deny business licenses OR we can incentivize people by cutting their taxes if they agree to pay higher wages and an all American workforce. If they want el cheapo labor and you can't find a job, then stay at home and get a check from Uncle Scam. The tax burden will then change the minds of employers.

If employers would not hire - say an all white staff, how come we have laws to prevent it? Do we owe the transgender jobs? Do we owe the Muslim a job? Should I be forced to hire you when you don't have any work ethic? When employers cannot hire the employees of their choice, they leave. Ever wonder how China got to be so powerful in recent years?

I want national polices to serve the interests of the majority of Americans.

That does not conflict with the concept of Liberty.

We have those laws, because liberals are pretending that this nation is a racist evul hellhole and that only the power of government can save the poor black man.

7. How so?

Ellis Island - Wikipedia

1. We, as Americans have the right to self determination. A big part of that is having the right to decide who joins our community. When people enter illegally and stay, that right is violated. You support that.

2. When you want to let people (mostly third world) walk across the border, against our wishes and join our society, you are supporting this nation being turned into a Third World shithole.

3. That we have the power to send some one home, maybe if we catch them, does not mean they are under our jurisdiction, and I've heard of quite a lot of those illegals ILLEGALLY copying someone ELSE'S numbers, often messing with their lives, a lot. They are here illegally, send their asses home.

4. And just like that, you dropped your claim about Ted Kennedy coming up with the idea of immigration control. You don't like Federal control? Interesting. Let's talk about that a lot. AFTER WE SEND THE ILLEGALS HOME.

5. You support having Americans compete against unlimited, cheap and/or illegal labor. That has and will guarantee low wages for American workers.

6. Your desire to smear ideas, with the logical fallacy of attacking the messenger, is just a way to avoid dealing with the actual pros and cons of the issue.

7. The government was big way before I was born. NOT deporting the illegals, nor NOT building a Wall, is not going to make it smaller.

8. And now you just dropped the claim that David Duke invented it, thanks. DEPORT THEM ALL.

1) You are right. I do think that each community and each state makes their own decisions. So, if Californication wants 75 percent undocumented foreigners, have at it. Don't expect me to pay for it

2) Just because someone comes here does not and should not make them a part of our society. THAT is one of your major weaknesses

3) The United States Supreme Court has said you are wrong on jurisdiction:

Plyler v. Doe

4) You are lying out your ass again. You show me where I said that Ted Kennedy "came up with the idea of immigration control" and I'll kiss your ass on the main street of America and give you two weeks to draw a crowd. You are acting like a moron and lying out your ever loving ass. Kennedy forced through the current laws that were designed to take away from the posterity and then implode.

5) Another lie and I'm not going to respond to that. You would not make that allegation with your real name attached and that allegation destroys your credibility and is an admission on your part that you cannot sustain your arguments

6) I've dealt with the pros and cons of the issue without smearing a single soul. I've not said anything about you that YOU did not say about yourself. You've tried lying, deflecting and making the most idiotic allegations ever heard. Quite frankly, since you cannot make an honest statement, you've pretty well displayed how low your intelligence is

7) Your side has already spent over TWO TRILLION DOLLARS on your idiotic fantasy. You, by your own admission, have nothing to show for it. Cry me a river

8) I have dropped no such claim about David Duke. You lie like HELL. I challenged you to name an American who advocated it and lobbied for it in the United States and you could not come up with a single solitary name. You are fucked up and a liar. I accept your concession of defeat.

We have those laws, because liberals are pretending that this nation is a racist evul hellhole and that only the power of government can save the poor black man.

You have made your concession speech. I accept your concession of defeat. If you cannot post honest sentences, then there is little more to do than challenge you on them and stand moot.

It's a waste of time for you, this is true. Because you're a brainwashed leftist dolt.

I want to see infrastructure, we all do, specifically because we need prisons and nuthouses to lodge you and your buddies.

You have made your concession speech. I accept your concession of defeat. If you cannot post honest sentences, then there is little more to do than challenge you on them and stand moot.

I think it's funny that you retards think that telling bald faced lies makes you clever...and will distract people from the level of fail you attain.

Forum List

Back